INSTANT NOODLE

Is it really that bad for you? I'm on budget and i know not how cook, so this good option for me but everyone say it give me cancer and now i no know anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just eat it man. It isn't that serious.

nothing that is food is bad for you if it isn't too sweet

The flavor packets have a shitload of sodium. Learn to cook man it's easy saves money and once you get decent it can taste good. Did your parents not teach you anything?

Noodles are 100% carbohydrate though

Sodium isn't even unhealthy.

high in sodium and very unhealthy. i know it's cheap, but eat it ever so often. not all the time.

decently priced and healthier alternative is shirataki noodles

carbohydrates arent bad though.

I eat them with chicken breast, it's good man and they're only like 20 cents

"MSG gives you cancer" is a meme

So?

In excess it is fatty

Yes so is literally everything else.

user BTFO

>le carbs are bad

jesus fuck the summer is already here

>99.99% refined carbs
>50grams of sodium and MSG

Ever heard of potatos, sweet potatos, rice and beans? fucking retarded shit americans in community college.

THATS RIGHT MORE CARBS BRO, YES MORE BIRYANI RICE MORE NAAN MORE POTATO SAAGS AND GULABJAMS, IF U WANA LOOK LIKE ME U GOTTA EAT LIKE ME PROTEIN IS CANCER FAT MAKES U FAT CARBS CARBS CARBS

COWS ARE FOR WORSHIPPING NOT EATING

there are some noodles that are low om sodium tho

t. Fatass

>sodium is bad

lol...

Rice is cheaper, and cooking it involves boiling for 20 minutes or so.

Oh no, your low blood sugar is making you grumpy even though you ate 30 minutes ago!!! better go eat some empty calories to get that sweet fattening insulin up!!

Its not really that bad, just a big serving of carbs.
The reason people used to freak out about them so much is 1. Racist people scared of msg and 2. The sodium content.

But recent studies have shown people are freaking way, way too much about sodium and most of the problems people were getting from having too much were being compounded by too much cholesterol. Your body can very easily handle a little more sodium than normal just dont eat instant noodles every second of every day.

When i go for a long bike ride i like to eat it with a big spoonful of picrelated. Keeps me going for hours.

So yeah if you need a lot of carbs and dont want to go to the trouble of making pasta go for it.

That's the only thing niggas in prison eat and those dawgs are yolked as fuck.

crack an egg in the boil or put in some bacon bits and you have a cheap dinner

>i know not how cook

found your mistake, just learn to fucking cook you moron. the only thing essential to staying alive in this world is eating and not knowing how to cook your own damn food is just pathetic.It is also paramount to getting proper nutrition to build muscles.

Get your shit together, with all the information available there is no time like the present to learn how to cook.

They are pretty much devoid of any nutritional value compared to most other carbs, so as long it's not the only shit you eat they are ok once in a while I guess.

learn how cook. You'll never make it without cooking your own food
imgur.com/a/5nbmA

>he counts micros
nigger

i eat once a fucking day, retard. I'm just tired of seeing people saying carbs are evil.

Not all carbs are sugar retard

People are retarded is what's up. Young kids trying to eat like a 70yo should. Idiots.

Noodles are awesome, but those from the chinese shops that require 4-5 minutes cooking they taste better.

Then, pour the flacoring, some onions, some vegetables like salad etc, two eggs, 200 grams of ground beef made into small chunks (don't overcook the beef or eggs). You just made an amazing meal. Don't break the egg yolk while cooking also. You can put in whathever you have on hand. The good asian brands taste amazing.

This
Instant noodles have very little nutritional value, there are healthier staple foods that you can likely make for even cheaper

i mix em with pic related for poverty bulking

59g of protein and 800 calories in minutes for just over £1

insulin is literally the most anabolic hormone of all you actual retard
along as you aren't constantly drenching your receptors in it you've nothing to fear

>racist people scared of msg

Make some of that HYPHY FOOD

It's not going to give you cancer or anything.

Nutritionally, it's the equivalent of BBQ Potato Chip soup.

I love the shit but I treat it as an occasional comfort food/snack.

If you're in such financial dire straights that all you can afford is the 6 for $0.99 pack then you have bigger problems in general.

My nigger. What else do you put in there? Vegetable is a no brainer and fruits are great too, but nuts is where its at.

Your pic related is great. Put a chicken breast in a bag with a big spoon of that for a few hours, then broil it. Eat with a side of rice + a little (((soy))) sauce. Delicious.

chicken breast is insanely cheap, so are eggs, chili oil, and some kind of green (spinach)
cook the chicken, throw the rest of that shit in there and it's not bad

just don't eat it every day, retard

Rice and beans is cheaper and healthier.

If you can afford mr. noodle you can afford food still.

i eat that shit and put in 3-4 eggs

this is food for champions

no worries

Not him, but I boil my noodles while frying my chicken in coconut oil. I then throw in some broccoli, onions, and occasionally mushrooms. When the noodles are done cooking I throw them in with the rest and fry it all for a few minutes. Then pour some evoo over it and serve it on a plate. Pretty good imo.
Instead of ramen you should try chow mein.