Heart issues

I wonder if any other user has problems with his heart.

Since a few months I get a really strange feeling in my chest, like there's no more power left. I have difficulty in breathing and get really depressed, I'm not able to do any physical work done.

This happened especially when I drank coffee so I stopped to do that. But now it happens even without, always after a workout and sometimes just like that. I often dream that my heart stopped beating and wake up screaming.

Anyone else got something similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3969861/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to the fucking doctor instead for asking advice on a khazakstanian sheep trading forum

but that's too exhausting

Get yourself checked to see whether it's somatic
What you're experiencing could also be panic/ anxiety attacks.
Nevertheless see a doctor

I just wondered if someone had something similar so that I know what it could be. If it's not getting better I guess I'll have to see a doctor.
I don't know if it's a winter thing but I have so many health issues at once all of the sudden.

I had tightness issues and it feor like i Was getting stabbed in there, thought I was having a heart attack at 20 years old

Turns out I'm overtrained. I had inflamed tendons/ cartilage in my left pec and rib area.
Cant lift for a couple weeks and after that can't do weighted chins or dips anymore cuz it puts a ton of stress on my sternum and ribcage for my build

that sounds plausible. I have aches in my pecs as well but I thaught that was the heart

Get someone to press into various areas of your chest and upper lats to try to find the source of the pain. When the doc did that for me, he found the pain was actually coming from my upper left lat and rib area and the pain radiates across my pec

If you legitamitely feel like its your heart tho, see a doc asap. Does your family have a history of heart disease/attacks and do you follow a keto diet?

what's a keto diet?

my father had high blood pressure and since he's old he has a weak heart, but no heard attacks in the greater family. I actually always had low blood pressure.

I thought maybe it's because I have a pigeon chest and the heart hasn't enough space when it grows due to overtraining? idk

Yes I had weird feelings in my chest and general tiredness. Went vegan and feel better.

It's called costochondritis, and I had that shit too. Story time:

>Wake up one morning, notice my chest is in extreme pain
>Oh well gotta go to work
>Get in shower, can't wash body
>Try to get dressed, can't put on shoes
>Wife is concerned, drives me to urgent care
>Getting an EKG, joking with the med tech
>He goes silent and gets serious and asks me to wait.
>Doctor comes in and says "it looks like you're having a heart attack, please put this pill under your tongue and try to remain calm. The ambulance is on its way"
>Start freaking through fuck out, instant dissociation
>Get to hospital, swarmed by nurses and doctors and watch them wheel in a crash cart
>Looks like I'm gonna die
>After many tests, turns out my heart is just fine and my cartilage was a little inflamed.

That happened two years ago, and I am STILL traumatized by the whole ordeal.

I'm afraid of getting old. the best die in combat in their mid 30s I guess

I've had this weird thing for 6 months or so now. Occasionally get a fluttery, bubbling feeling in my left chest, accompanied by relatively mild pain/discomfort.

Don't have healthcare until the 1st of the new year, so until then I've just been monitoring it. The worst part is not knowing what's actually your body and what's your anxiety about your body making it worse.

>a fluttery, bubbling feeling in my left chest, accompanied by relatively mild pain/discomfort.
OP here, that's a good descriptions of my symptoms.
you're right with the other part, too. especially because it's the heart. I find it unbelievable anyway that it's supposed to beat all through your life without failing once

Honestly we both just need to get it checked out. Any advice we get here will only serve to ameliorate the anxiety a bit until a doctor's visit is made. Until then, just try and consciously relax when you can. Tea, hot pack over your left clavicle/chest area, music, w/e. Getting your mind off it is the best possible thing right now.

What made them think you were having a heart attack at first?

I have mitral valve prolapse. It's similar to what you describe user. Go see a cardiologist.

i have been having heart palpitations lately, started about 7 months ago. it’s worse with anxiety and if i take adderall. research i did says it’s harmless but jesus christ if it doesn’t scare me

Anxiety disorder user.

There is no reason that drinking coffee would precipitate/exacerbate cardiac-mediated pain as it actually improves vascular endothelial function. That is why regular coffee drinkers have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease. It does, however, exacerbate anxiety-mediated symptoms.

If you're young and have no history of premature cardiac disease in your family. Getting checked out is probably a waste of your time.

I am a doctor, so obviously I can't be certain without seeing you in person, but the history you've given doesn't make me overly concerned.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3969861/

Here's a study to back up what I'm saying. Caffeine actually delays the onset of angina pectoris in patients with cardiovascular disease.

I can actually confirm this, this is practically what my doctor said to me and I've had an EKG/ECG about 5 times

>Keto diet

Lol

i have fapped so much that i get chest pains now

Had the same thing happen to me user...literally shook for life