How do I achieve this body?

How do I achieve this body?

StarvationxF

Be super skinny with a bit of muscle.

Keep in mind skinny means low body fat, not low weight.

Pretty sure you can find the routine he followed for that role somewhere online

1.25x bodyweight for incline bench for 5
0.65x bodyweight for curls for 5
0.85x bodyweight for the press for 5
0.5x bodyweight on chin up for 5
also be i around 10% bodyfat

you'll look even better than this guy if you hit these numbers

pushups situps cardio diet

I am almost underweight with a bit of fat on my abs. What can I do? Lean bulk or just lift and eat clean?

Eat 50 eggs

>this guy
>this guy

You know how I know you don't lift?

how?
i myself haven't hit these numbers btw but i'm on my way
80kg
80kg incline
45kg curls
60kg press
chin up is really hard for me because i weigh a lot and am weak...
but if i were in the 10% range that would also become way easier

if you're almost underweight then you have to bulk. just make sure your lifts are going up and you're good. if they stall then eat more.

>How do I achieve this body?
Use the Crack Diet Method

i miss the days when I thought he was huge

the .5 BW chinup made me lose it

just because you are overweight doesn't mean it's
impossible to achieve

mad amounts of fist fighting
and sausages and milky bars

I'm 78 kg and can do 3 chinups with 2 plates hanging from my waist, that's 50%+ BW. For a set of 5 I do 35kg.
My point is that I would mog the shit out of fight club Pitt because I am capable of doing 40%-50% BW chinups, his back gains in the OP pic indicate that he never even thought about going higher than his BW on back workouts. You literally can't even see his lats.

>78kg
>talking about the concept of mogging anyone else
Eat bigger kiddo.

Nobody said it was impossible you retard, just that you can achieve OP body way before you hit that lift.

Be a 14 year old boy and hit the gym for a few months. Maybe ask mommy for an extra serving at dinner once in a while.

alright i'll give you that, but i also posted that you would look better than the guy in op's pic
this is just the safe way for guys with bad genetics
would you say that a person who achieved those numbers would look like a person in pic relates

I bloated good and big back when I was young, got up to 90kg+ with visible abs, 100+ when I gave up the abdomen. And this is at a height of 178cm. With my current build I am well aware I don't even come close to mogging someone who lifts, my point was OP pic is DYEL mode.
I'm hitting the second half of my thirties now. 78 kg at around 8-10% bf is as high as I am willing to aim at this point. Great advice though brother. YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

every post it gets clearer you have no idea what you are talking about

All three of those guys are on gear and the guy on the left had synthol injected into his pecs
Also that workout is both stupid and gay.

SS+GOMAD

Calisthenics everyday
Cardio
Calorie cutting
Bi weekly curlbro routine

Bonus: Have an active job, have an active hobby, or play a sport.

That will be 50 bucks.

If said person did some hypertrophy work after the main compound, yes.

well no shit sherlock. i'm just trying to give op something to work towards and not be like usual shitposters who just say do some crunches and pushups and you'll have his physique.

also i'm not saying that this should be anybodys workout. i wanted to say that if you can hit these numbers you'll look good

as another user has said op doesn't even have to hit numbers as high as these to look as good as that guy.

>well no shit sherlock. i'm just trying to give op something to work towards and not be like usual shitposters who just say do some crunches and pushups and you'll have his physique.

They aren't shitposting though, along with eating well that is all you need to do to look like that...

if that's the truth, then why do people on Veeky Forums even bother going to the gym? tylers body is the normie definition of making it and as much as i'd like to believe in /fit's dedication to a fit lifestyle there is absolutely no way most of them would train hard if they could get his physique by just doing bodyweight exercises. shouldn't the sticky then have a bodyweight routine which consists of pushups, pullups and crunches rather than starting strength?
after all the goal of most people on Veeky Forums is to just get a good body

Overhead press for upper chest and shoulders
Hanging leg raises for the abs
Probably some arm workouts
Be chad

Gyms, supps, gear and shitty powerlifting routines don't shill themselves nigga.