How can I bulk up with these stupid ass Dental braces

How can I bulk up with these stupid ass Dental braces.
I decided to finally get over with my ugly teeth but then I realized that eating is really painful

> not getting Invisalign
> not getting braces BEHIND your teeth

I have no fucking sympathy for you fucking idiot.

Dont listen to this dumb fuck op. You get braces behind your teeth after they have straightened out from the front braces. Eating will be easier in a week or two, Possibly a month. For now go eat some cooked oat meal.

thanks
I had Invisalign when I was kiddo but it didn't work well

>my ugly teeth
well then it matches the rest of you at least

Lentil soup with bacon
Cottage cheese, yogurt
Eggs

t. Guy who had braces for 4 years

Do yourself a favor and talk with your orthodontist about where your jaw is supposed to rest and where your bite needs to fall. Get a decent dentist to take a look as well and tell them what the ortho has planned. Don't make my mistake and wear braces for 2 years, get nice teeth, and then get TMD. I'm going to have to figure out how to unfuck my shit now.

when you get them? I started braces a few months ago and felt the same at the beginning, and after 3 or 4 days eating was fine

Yesterday, for now only bottom jaw

This nigga right here. We just became best friends.

>getting braces as an adult
You fucked up.

How much do braces cost for overbite?

anyone here have experience with invisalign?

I’m wearing a palette expander for a couple months then going to get Invisalign, will expanding my pallete actually make my cheekbones anymore prominent?

>tfw 22 yo
>tfw dental braces
>tfw normal smile at least 24 yo

braces are a literal meme. a good smile is created by a wide palate, symmetrical nasolabial folds, forward grown maxilla and mandible and top tier zygromatic breadth none of which are created with braces.

not to mention many models actually have fucked up teeth. why do you think they still smile and people find them atttractive? it is because of your bone mass and top tier craniofacial development desu

noone on Veeky Forums seems to have much understanding about the consequences buying braces. braces only serve to retrude your maxilla and inhibit forward growth. unironically braces are a meme and you should be chewing and mewing instead.

i curse the day my parents got me braces but i am still glad that i learned of the harsh consequences pertaining to braces and wisdom teeth extraction. ive been mewing and chewing for years now and i believe i have increased my FWHR and my mandible is more protruding.

but the sad truth is that no matter how muc chewing you do and no matter how much mewing you do, if you are ugly with a retruded maxilla you will remain ugly. attractiveness is largely genetic expressing and very little can drastically improve it barring any surgical intervention.

also if you do begin chewing and mewing only chew and mew in moderation. chewing can give you tmj and severe bruxism. im wore down my muscles and now get pain and clicking in my jaw which i chew.

Did you only just get them?
You get over them after a while, and even after every adjustment the discomfort becomes more bearable
It just becomes annoying the food gets caught in it so easily

>it didn't work well
You didn't wear your retainer dickbag

Best decision I ever made in my life. Didn't want to be a faggot in his 20s with metal braces, followed the ortho's directions and a year later I got a beautiful smile. I use to hate my teeth and be self conscious, now I get compliments all the time from chicks.

Cost is about the same as metal braces, but you don't look like a permavirgin.

I want to know this too. I was thinking of getting a palette expander but I don't know how useful they are for adults. My palette is very narrow and my tongue goes over my teeth on the side when I am mewing. I have an overbite and a receded jaw will braces help me move my jaw forward only a little bit?
Can I just buy a palette expander or should I go and ask the dentist first?

>not getting clear damon braces
>all of the pros and none of the cons

Have any of you ever tried jawzrsize? I kinda want to try it. Honestly looks fun.