Is he getting too much HATE?

I am relatively new to Fitness community but I believe Jason Blaha is decent guy,yes he can be a bit too arrogant but I honestly think he is getting more hate than he deserves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ltyeh1Yebcc

Other urls found in this thread:

genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eCJXz1CH-eA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump
u
m
p

He could get away with being arrogant if he didn’t look so DYEL

Who is this guy? He looks bigger than Ryback

just curious, never seen his stuff but just looking at him I m wondering why anyone would listen to anything he has to say? does he have an interesting personality? Like I follow a few natty guys like luimarco & nick s s&p, they re both in pretty damn good shape though and entertaining.

why the fuck would you listen to anyone about fitness if they don't have the goods to back it up? Dudes a fat pussy.

lifetime order 66

>Is he getting too much HATE
haha look at him.
of course its not too much

he really is a damn ridicoulous lolcow. I didnt know its that bad

Outside of fitness:
>Beginning of the wannabe military douche phase he want through lines up with the release of the film "American Sniper"
>compulsive liar
>huge psychological issues with father/masculinity

In fitness:
>brings nothing new to the table in terms of training
>popular on other people's work
>not crazy strong
>not crazy good looking
>not crazy informative
>full of excuses

I'm confused.
One guy looks like Ryback
The other guy looks like Ryback but much bigger.

Are any of you actually stronger than Blaha?Serious question?

>luimarco
>natty

Lmao you gullible fool

I recognise that guy...thats our boy Hemingway

Spotter let go to early

I don't believe Luimarco uses Steroids/HGH but he does uses some more moderate supplements

Why would anyone take fitness advice from someone who looks like that?

hes not getting enough hate.

Wow how bad do your genetics have to be to doubt lui's natty card, the dude looks like shit.

He's on trt levels at least.

Haven't surpassed his "decades ago" stats, but have also not weighed over 200 in competition. Currently yes I'm stronger than blahs.

He's not getting enough

I'm not any of those guys, but I am; 270kg squat, 172.5kg bench, 310kg deadlift. Lifting 11 years, 25 years old.

I have heard the routines from balha and they sound like repitition of other routines, that aren't even that amazing. Someone who used to train at my gym competed at the same meet as him before and apparently he's barely made any progress.
But desu all I know is he's an arse.

He's also a bit fat and barely carries any muscle? I compete in 82.5kg class (BDFPA) at 5'10, with my stats at a weight of 89.2kg. I find it damn hard to lose fat too but it's do-able, why is he keeping at such a high bf % and then calling out bodybuilders and crap, compeiting in a weight class he will do worse in?

You started liftinf since you were 14? That's impressive desu,I started at 19

is that are jez?

Fact: Blaha has sex 2 times every day,do you?

same age, natty, 260 lbs, had elite total twice (had a nerve injury that took 5 yrs away from lifting)

with only a belt no wraps
out bench him by 200 lbs
out squat him by at least 300lbs
out deadlift him by at least 200 lbs

Blaha is a joke to people that actually train, have a clue and aren't naive.

This image was not altered in any way.

It's not gay to like his body as long as I don't look at or kiss that face, right?

That has to be edited,r-right??

>fitness "community"

His vids are cool background noise

Holy shit, is that my boy Hemingway?

>Pencil neck

Not me

The guy uses stock footage and reloops, so he can hide behind the camera which lets him get fat and stop lifting.

But he is kind of entertaining

Miring that fucking total user.

You got any vids of your lifts?

No homo

No homo but would bang

Blaha isn't even benching 3 pl8 at the moment. And barely got above it a few years ago when he was taking orals in the UK.

Young Blaha did looked fit

Never recorded myself lifting. I have pics of myself at 88kg though. Also got a pic of me at 100kg (see related). Think I was about 20-25% bodyfat in this picture.

Currently sitting at 12% or so. Not sure, but I am focusing more on fitness atm and trying to run more than 6 miles.

Maybe

dat gyno tho

What are you using bro?

I have that gyno too,I honestly don't know what to do about it but I see more and more guys with gyno as long as it's not too big I don't think it's bad,is it?

The only methods are to either 1. lower BF% to the point where it's invisible or 2. surgery

That's the thing though, here (pic attached) I'm clearly leaner but still have gyno. I've had it since I was 8 years old, which was concurrent with when I started puberty. My only option is surgery, but my doctor said I don't have gyno. To be frank, I don't really care.

Blaha isn't that tall

EC (yohimbine HCL too if doing stubborn fat loss method) stack.

Aside from that, nothing. What makes you think I'm on anything?

Surgery sounds too extreme,as long as it's not too big I think I will handle it,but I wonder can change of diet help

Nah, I don't think your diet will give you man boobs unless you're already low in T and eat only soy every day all day

You don't think Blaha hits 5ft 9 mark?

I like Blaha's Professional Assassin stories even tho we know how ''true'' they are

How to increase T naturally?

get proper sleep cut out alcohol lift weights and eat spinach and dark greens also get zinc and magnesium

kek

Bump for Autism

>wew

who the fuck is that monster?

>I honestly think he is getting more hate than he deserves.

I honestly think you havent gotten to his videos where he talks about being recruited, in high school, to be some CIA/shadow government spook assassin in foreign countries

Damn those are some serious McNuggies, Jason-kun.

just watch this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=eCJXz1CH-eA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m15s

Blaha is a delusional faggot and pathological liar. I'd love it if he died in a horrific lifting accident.

>hate Coach Blaha

you must be one of those psycho homosexual stalkers who are obsessed with his cock.

>projecting this hard

Your nipples full of milk

BLA HA

BLA HA