Showers - Good or Bad?

I´ve been having an argument with my mates in my soccer club about how showers are influencing health.

So basically I don´t shower very often and my friends have been talking to me about it after soccer practice recently.
The argument they brought up was that they think it´s unhealthy for me.

Can you settle this one for me /fiticens?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4151484/Is-showering-day-BAD-you.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take a shower every day you disgusting subhuman.

It's unhealthy for THEM to inhale such heady fumes from your sweaty bollards, but that's on them bro.

What the fuck youre gross. You probably smell like shit

They only brought it up because you fucking reek

If your friends had to talk to you about your hygine, its probably because you smell terrible. How often is "not very often " for you?

i don´t know, i showered like 5 times this year if that´s any measurement for you

dude what the fuck

Ladies and gentlemen it's degeneracy at it's finest

Doubt this is OP but if it is then you should consider suicide

Fake and gay

okay look guys, showering is really overrated imo

i even found this article that proves me right.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4151484/Is-showering-day-BAD-you.html

i´ve been doing this for like 6 years now and havn´t noticed anything bad about my body.

There's a difference between a barebones shower and a first-world luxury shower.
1st-world luxury shower: scalding water that gets air cooled a bit before it hits your skin, duration about 30 minutes, chemicals equals acne medicine/shampoo/soap/body wash, after all that you rub yourself with a dry towel
barebones-shower: some cold water to wash dirt off your body with the help of your hands then you walk around the gym locker room naked until you dry off
as you cann see, trying to partake in the former every day is going to kill your skin. the later can be done 24/7
what i do is use a sauna for half an hour (wet towel protect my head) then I cool off in a cold shower. the act of me sweating exfoliates my skin and unsticks all those dirt particles, then i just rinse all that off under cold water
i still use unscented deodorant though (antiperspirant has aluminum in it and scented stuff is bad), i just buy the arm and hammer one it still has a scent but it's not caused by harmful chems

our bodies absorb a lot of water from each shower. skin is like a sponge. just be aware of the quality of the water you're showering in. otherwise one shower a day and soap on the 2nd is definitely the hygienic option.

What the fuck how did you not die after like a year!?
Your body must have shown signs of necrosis of some kind by now

lol nick the reek

but at least im working out.
here´s me at the gym.

>soccer
So this is why you fuckers get circumcised, just bathe bro.

i mean i don´t like to brag, but if showering is bad for you, how come im so fit

Pls be real

Why do people like this exist, Veeky Forums?

I’m just gonna leave this here

i may not look like it, but i have 230lbs bench
and can run for like half an hour without pausing

im in pretty decent shape, and a better athlete than half of /fit

Guessing on your looks you can't even walk properly you fat fuck.

Dude, please just start showering. If your friends are talking to you about it, they definitely noticed. If they noticed, it because you either smell terrible, or you look like you don't shower.

>he thinks waddling is running

>posting pictures of some guy you don't like so that anons will make fun of him

get a life user

This entire thread is b8 you fucking idiots.
Stop replying

This guy looks so godamn ridiculusly unreal. He can't be real

really?

You look retarded. Are you Canadian or Australian?

no one wants to smell you you fat faggot

im a russian living in austria

oh okay. then post feet

you guys are weird.

you're the one who doesn't shower

Those dogs don't look that good either. Do you walk walk them regularly OP?

almost every 2 weeks

You fucking what!? Dude that's just cruel...
Does anyone else walk those dogs?

Fucking take a shower you disgusting shit head
It was okay for little kids to not shower for a while and be the person everybody knows as the guy who smells like swamp ass all the time but your a grown ass man
Every body who can smell you hates you
The absolute state if this board jfc

come on man, how would you know what´s best for a dog? are you some kind of expert on this, because to ME they seem fine alright.