Sell BCH at a loss or hold?

Can someone convince me why I shouldnt sell my BCH at a loss right now? Bought in at 1200. Fell asleep through the pump to 2400. Now sub 1000.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0t7Aaa07vAY
pastebin.com/aiAE30S2
coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-dips-to-1000-but-a-recovery-may-be-on-the-cards/?utm_content=buffer1207f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they'll pump it again at some point fairly soon

I bought @ $600 sold @ $850, now rebought at $980

Look at how long the last bleed for BCH was

I hope this is true. I would say that these bags are heavy, but I haven't invested anything I can't afford to lose, so I don't mind riding the train to 0.

>its another larp as a loser to try and FUD BCH episode

vocaroo.com/i/s0t7Aaa07vAY

its a shitcoin dude sell

I bought BCH at 1900$.
You should hold it

BTC avg. Transaction fee : 13.7$
BCH avg. Transaction fee : 0.10$
( 0.7$ fee at BTC market cap)
BCH can handle 8*more transactions

If you're gonna try and use technical advantage as the reason for why BCH should flip with BTC then there are a ton of alts which should be higher than both

> pastebin.com/aiAE30S2

Thanksgiving pump?

Bought at 0.23.
Pretty sure there will be another pump soon, so just hold.

How long...the money I used to buy it I was loaned to and theyve been sending guys to scope my house i think

kek

fuck man. bought at .29 . kms immiment

I CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE I KNOW THEY ARE COMING.
TIME TO PAINT THE FUCKING WALLS WITH MY BRAINS AAAAAAAAARRRRGRGGRGGRRRRRHHHHHHH

The next target is $ 600, so good luck holding this altcoin.

please be real

But, you mental nigger, what you fail to realize is that's Bitcoin's security properties are by far the most important aspect of the technology, which alts have not been able to compete with.

Cheap txns are a fucking meme by first world faggots who can't keep their wealth to themselves and need to show off by telling their friends how they only buy shit online with Bitcoin. Also gambling addicts and drug using degenerates.

In that case, go margin long

coindesk.com/bitcoin-cash-dips-to-1000-but-a-recovery-may-be-on-the-cards/?utm_content=buffer1207f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

anyone else listened to Teeka Tiwari short term action BCH buy up to 1400? What a goof, both me and him

it will never go above 1k again and die a slow and painful death. bch holders will be dragged into that hell.

BCH FUDs itself, bruv

You may be technically right, but the market gives zero fucks about technically right. You will be holding those $1900 bags for a looong time.

Sell your BCH now and invest in good locks for your doors.

time to taste lead

I was trading the ETH/BCC pair. Started out with 500 ETH, ended up with 250 lol fuck me running

>I bought BCH at 1900$.

MOOMMMMMMY HELP ME THE BAD MAN LIED TO ME HE TOLD ME BCH HAD A DIFFICULT ALGORITHM AND IT WOULD KILL THE BIG BAD BTC MAN AND ID GET LOTS OF MONEY FOR CANDY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMY PLEASE MAAAAKKKEEE IT STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP MAKE THE AGOONNNNNNNY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNND

I don't get this image. None of the numbers in the 8mb table put any current desktop computer off the table?

>bought at $1900

Just hold and don't think about it. Place a sell order at your buy in, it will get there soon on the next pump. Then you will want to buy in again and it will be past where you were. This is the nature of Veeky Forums.

volume isn't great in Korea. If they want to do a weekend dump (like they do every other weekend) it might be a good time to drop.

good chance its gonna fall to ~$800 or just below before starting a new leg up

I am an investor not a trader, I invested in BCH closer to $900 before last weekends major pump. Obviously I wish I'd sold at the high but I didn't - for one thing it was greed because the flippening was literally happening before our eyes before they pulled the plug on bitthumb, but every exchange was having major issues around the same time (I was on bittrex and it kept crashing during the leg up from .3 to .5)

if you are some uber day trader maybe you can sell now at 1k and buy back lower. Me personally I'll just hold, every time I've tried to day trade I get rekt

.>>>they

Utterly and relentlessly cucked

>nine
>teen
>hun
>dred

Oy vey goyim I don't know what to tell you, you were probably calling me a pajeet when I was saying how dumb bch is

It's not the same situation. I think bch got a lot of attention now and the next pump should be sooner than in 5 months.

It will be whenever Ver chooses.

This.

It's important to know what kind of trader/investor you are and just stick with what you know. I'm kinda in the same boat, I'm no good at day trading, but can definitely chill on fundamentals.

Don't FOMO, anons!

Sell at current price. It's going slowly to 60, then freefall to 300. If you want a price above 1600, prepare to wait minimum 18 months. Potentially much, much longer.

*Slowly to 600

those bags heavy?? pajeet coin/10

hodl, if you think the flippening isnt happening youre gonna miss out. BTC and BCH will read parity around 3500