Veeky Forums I have minor stage of gyno

Veeky Forums I have minor stage of gyno.
Can I make my chest look rough and solid one day, or is there no chance for me? How would I achieve that?
Surgery is not possible in near future.

Where you happy with the surgery results? If you have before/after pics post them please

sorry dude

I have the same.
What you need is some confidence, not surgery.
And some more muscle.

I'm working on it. Thanks man

I hid it with good posture and upper pec work. It aint perfect, but it can be improved. And girls dont mind it as long as everything else is fine.

i have gyno had it since i was 12 years old (19 now) and its the worst thing ever i feel your pain but im lucky and have my surgery in February. Honestly the only thing you can do is become super lean and fit but even that won't get rid of it

surgery or nothing

Yeah, I'm planning to do some upper pec work after i hit 2plate bench

Also had it since 12/13 as far as I remember. It's shitty. It can hurt your self-esteem pretty badly but hey, we have both arms, both legs. We ain't suffering from any mental illness, apart from a little 'tism

Make sure to be firm with your surgeon the day fo teh surgery and explain the way you want it to look never just trust his expertize. Also, that he has before and after picture of some of his gyno work if you can. I did mine with dr fielding in canada who is supposed to be one of the best available, but he barely removed anything. It looks better but i still have breast tissue and the nipple still puff out a lot.

Anyone else got pubertal gyno on only one side?
I'm skinny and the more my chest grow the worst it get.
Any tips?

How do you know if you have gyno? I'm currently bulking and have what I seem to believe as fat on my pecks but having second thoughts reading these threads.

Stop drinking so much milk.

Maybe try the onion thing.

My gyno actually hurt when I touch it.

define "hurt" like what pain should I be looking out for and when I touch my tits? And should I squeeze or push?

Slight pain if you touch a bit like a big pimple.
If someone squeeze my tits as a joke I'm gonna be in alot of pain.

You're 19 and getting gyno surgery?
Nigga how the fuck are you funding that?

That's legit gyno, enjoy m8

It only gets worse

Hmm yeah I feel nothing, maybe it really is just fat. I drink a lot of chocolate milk to bulk up so getting a bit worried.

OP here. It's legit gyno.
As someone here said - I had days years back, when the simple touch hurt and I had something under my nipples, with size of somewhat smaller than a grape. Now it doesn't hurt anymore (physically).

Here is one, where my skin is tight and nipples hard. See the difference?

Right...but my nippples have never hurt, nor do I feel anything on them that seems abnormal.

Post pics of nipples. Nohomo of course

Legit question for you guys, can dairy increase gyno?
When I up my dairy intake my gyno feel more puffy.

Is there any stuff I can take or its basically only surgery.

ew

If it has been less than 1-2 year since you had you can possibly remove or decrease with some AI or radically changing your lifestyle to boost your natural testosterone. Surgery is the only option after a while. If you're still developping it supplementing i3c (not dim if you do advanced research is inferior to i3c) and ashwaghanda can help along with removing anything that could contribute to estrogen dominance (coffee, weed, sedentary lifestyle, bodyfat, etc basically living as a /fit meme)

There has been said a lot on this topic, but I've never looked on actual research. Look at Eric Bugenhagen, he does GOMAD and he is fine.

That's just fat. Doesn't seem like a gyno to me. You're fine imo.

I was searching the same answer and I haven't found any meds. AFAIK there isn't anything. Try googling yourself and let us know.

>coffee increases estrogen
fuck
is sips the best way to get caffeine, or is the caffeine itself what contributes to estrogen?

From some other thread a year ago i asked one user who afaik reduced his gyno, I never acted on it but this is what he said.

>its very small amnt of gyno, I just have loose ksin and stay fat so it looks worse, doesn't usually happen after 20 but it can i believe, youc an try an AI or SERM and see if it reverses it but it can be hard to know if you stay lean so don;t rule out the possibility yu justs didn;t notice before, if AI's or SERM's don;t help get surgery, you can get the gland cut and it iwlls till be there and if you for example take lots of steroids it can come back, or you can get gland fully removed, but there is a possibility of having sunken nipples.

There no definitive answer, butg i had gyno and i used to drink a lot of milk when i was younger. Other than being a cheap source of protein i suggest to remove dairy from your diet just to be on the safe side. Don't always listen to studies and look at your body. If your gyno flares up when you drink, no matter what people say, it probably has a bad effect on you.

I take caffeine pills as a preworkout and when I have a lot of shit in uni going on

They say that coffee can stimulate the growth of breast in men (google it) i think i read this here but the explanation seemed legit but caffeine pills were not estrogenic its the coffee drink that you needed to stay away from. although theres a study that say that caffeine only before a workout can actually increase testosterone or somke shit like that go on anabolicmen the guy knows what hes talking about. Also forget about green tea it reduces androgen.

thanks man will do

canada is good for one thing it covers shit like this but it takes about 4 months plus to happen

very true i am able to workout go for runs and im not obese there is a lot worse shit out there then some gyno

Also i think you already know this but if he only does lipo INSIST on excision or dont do it. Lipo in most case dont offer satisfying result if you really have gyno and not adipomastia

Just had surgery lads best money i ever spent

for aussies: you can apply to centrelink to withdraw from your super to pay for the whole thing

It actually doesnt automatically. It depends on your doctor and if he vouchs for you in his referal for surgery. It's considered cosmetic unless you tell them that its causing you serious psychological issues. Mine just didnt give a fuck and it can be risky to have the op done by a general surgeon they can really mess you up. More then 4 months also .

I just want to make sure, but this is just fat on my chest right? When I squeeze I dont know if im feeling fat or a lump. Gyno experts help me and put me to ease

You need better picture with your back straight but it doesnt look like gyno jsut unfortunate fat location. If it doesnt point or people dont just lower their eye to your chest whenever they see you chances are you dont have gyno. In most case if you doubt you have gyno then you dont have gyno worth having surgery for. Gyno is super noticeable and someone wouldve already made you know by giving you a purple nurple or joking about it to people.

the plastic surgeon said he would do excision and lipo but i might not need lipo as my fat in the chest area is already low but im hoping he will do both lipo and excision i could be wrong but i believe this would provide the best results

When I was younger I was fat and I tiddies so im not to sure. I might try those pills that help remove fat from all areas. Shit sucks

Yeah lipo is usually necessary for a good contour. I think mine didnt do enough thats why i still have puffy nipples 4 months after the surgery. I had a lot of fat on my chest after the op. Plus that kind of fat on the chest is hard to remove without yohimbine.

thanks for the info i will definitely tell my plastic surgeon before of the day of the surgery what i want my chest to look like so that i get the best result possible. Have a good one.

It does look like you have some breast tissue especially your left side. You're still too fat to know for sure though. Yeah yohimbine does help a lot. Do your nipple get super puffy depending on the temperature?

I never really noticed. Right now where I live its very cold and I just took that picture. I guess ill buy yohimbine and go on a cut. I lose weight pretty quickly im just bad at going lower then 165lbs. Currently at 191. Thanks I think a month cut is the option