How brehs keep they gains during final exams?

how brehs keep they gains during final exams?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Opmqy
imagefap.com/pictures/6886548/Girl-from-target
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need to have sex. This isn't funny anymore.

This pic is so hot

Im legit curious why other people find it hard to have time for things like exercise during finals week. Im in 16 credits and honors courses and I still have time to lift and shitpost here. Can you fill me in user?

>stressing for exams
>not mastering the art of coasting

I'm almost done with medschool and my technique makes it so exams are literally like any other time of the year due to great skill at acquiring past papers and question banks. Just memorize that shit and you're gucci.

Why is she adjusting they boys?

You should see the rest of them

keep lifting
if you cant spare an hour and a half of not studying youre have other problems

they have time, it's just that they'd rather watch a tv show inbetween studying sessions and blame not having time for not hitting the gym

Same. But thinking on it, I don't really have friends soaking up my time, or any hobbies that haven't been worked into my college schedule (read a book between classes, write / edit my own book while waiting on my ride).
I think people want to "make time for things" without giving anything up. DESU that's the only real draw of steroids to me; the idea that I could save time.

>some people are just dumber than you

who does this

I do

they're too lewd to post here and I forgot the link to the album

yea i dont understand this
if your a fulltime student really u only need to study max 8 hours a day, i only studied 4 hours a day and did fine
that leaves so much free time to do whatever, especially lift

Source, I NEED it

so it shall be done

imgur.com/a/Opmqy

imagefap.com/pictures/6886548/Girl-from-target

ur welcome, that will be 3 upboats

Oh FUCK does she have insta as well?

gainz over grades man

Working out helps clear your mind and makes you more efficient at studying you mong.

>Face gets worse but body gets better the further down you scroll
Interesting

If you're a full time student with less than a part-time job on the side, you should have no issue. If you work or have other commitments, it may be an issue. Regardless, there's always time to work out as long as you don't poorly plan your shit.

Use lifting to destress, you can't constantly be studying anyway you'll burn out.

You don't. You take a week off and commit to studying. You're not gonna lose progress by taking a week off.

That's because your major isn't hard

some people work

>every major requires the same memorization skill set as medschool

Can't memorize circuit analysis. You actually need to understand the concepts in order to apply them to any situation.

You don't really save time doing steroids, because the lifestyle changes you need to make to effectively use them take more time than you'd think.

adderall workouts ftw

Sauce? Reverse image search turned up a lot of nude pics but hoping there's a video.

don't kill anyone you sperg

I'm a phd student and I always wondered, what the fuck do you guys do that you can't find 2 hours to go to the gym?

you study 15 hours a day?

i could find the time, i'd rather just have 100% of my focus on academics at such a critical time (and my gym opens at noon during break hours, fuck that it's too crowded)

my 6 years of gains won't evaporate if i miss a day or two

>imgur.com/a/Opmqy

Omg please god help me have sex with this woman.. I must or die

no wonder you made no gains all those years with that pathetic discipline

This

I get straight As and study fine because I don't sit and waste my time on social medias, YouTube etc when I'm supposed to be studying. Get in, do the work, get out. 5 hours a night if you did the work during the semester is enough (former physics major, only got to year 3 tho before I left so dunno about anything higher)

In fact, the times I studied literally all day and had no gym time were the times I'd get worse grades. After a certain point, to remain intellectually robust you need your down time more than you need more study time.

Drop out of uni fag you're killing my trades

imgur.com/a/Opmqy
Literally 2 seconds of reverse image search.

I don't but only because my fucking gym jester swapped out the keypad with a keyfob operated access door. I swear that god damn jester is going to get a plate to the back of his smug fucking head one of these days, if he weren't always looking at me and smiling I'd have done it already. Strangely all my gym bros says he looks at them too, but that just cannot be possible since he keeps eye contact with me at all times. I fucking hate that guy.

Agreed. People are idiots

Do Rich pianos 8 hour arm workout the day before your finals, then 2 feeder workouts that night, you'll be pumped for you exam, thank me later user

holy CHRIST what is the name of this sperm worm

A woman has never touched my penis. I am upset as well

Have you tried being yourself?

kek

>can't memorize circuit analysis
My nigga.

Guess you haven't been practicing.

> just memorize every mathematical proof bro, even the four color theorem and classification of finite simple groups.

hire a prostitute

What class is making you understand the proof of the 4 color theorem? It was computer assisted for a reason.

Took my final today and it was disgustingly easy. Kinda pissed off since I got DOMINATED in this class with a different teacher last semester, and I ended up failing. The teacher I had this semester couldn't fucking speak english so all his tests were cake.

Good job user

Curious brainlet here, what utility does the four color theorem have?

maybe they don't go to Podunk State

My point was that "just memorize it bro" doesn't cut it a lot of the time.

Not much as far as I know, but it did force a debate on the legitimacy of computer-generated proofs.

workout during study sessions

E-Elliot? Is that you?

my cock
you did well, this is motivation to lift so qts can whore themselves out to me like this

I unironically studied tensor algebra while using the treadmill. It gave me something to do besides staring at the wall, and for some reason I was able to go on longer before becoming exhausted.

Just say you studied your math homework. Sounds way less pretentious. A lot of people went to college, and aren't going to be impressed.

Home gym lift while shouting equations

Also
Anons lend me energy for my 9 am exam tomorrow

You probably don’t have the balls to actually ask a woman out.

I could do it in theory. I just don’t want to. I need good grades to get with a good paying company so the gym is of lowest priority. I’m excited to start up again.

great post. This is exactly how i feel atm also

literally me lmao

decent looking, fit (compared to the average male), social anxiety so i cant go on dates

weee

>literally me
This is something girls say.
>me as fuck
Also falls into this category.

for a butter face, she sure hides an excellent body.

Meh. 5.5/10. I would give her HPV, but from behind only.

>implying a qbank will help you with patients
Open a damn First Aid and read that shit
tfw studying for step 1