>I'm bigger than literally all of them
>dyels everywhere
>some are fat

but

>tfw being 24 year old virgin roider wageslave friendless autist

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/Theabeckett/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you want me to sit here and type out that you got the short end of the stick?

>Learn 2
>green text

wow, you sure showed them

so you made this self pity thread for what, exactly?

sage

>24
>still a virgin
jesus fucking christ dude just see a prostitute

>he's still hung up on highschool
Holy shit that was 6 years ago, why the fuck are you still thinking about highschool

Pretty good feel, right? Ignore these faggots. It feels good to look the best whole they all got fat. Normies rarely have actual friends just a number of acquaintances they hang around to not feel lonely. Notice how a lot will abandon their friends after they get into a relationship.

>roider

Oh nevermind then

who is this grill?
Need to know for a friend.

>bitterly spying on your old highschool bullies
never gonna make it

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>6 years ago
Y-yeah 6 years h-haha..

>be 29
>look through old high school photos
>wow he's dead now
>she's dead too
>he OD'd
>he didn't make it after that cancer
It seems like half the people I went to school with are dead. Jesus.

>look at old hs friends pictures
>oh cool, this girl was like from my crew of people.
>like a picture
>she msg me
>wants to sell me makeup for my gf
>haha........tfw no gf

>look through old hs photos
>cant believe i banged her
>cant believe i banged her too
>flip page; staff and teachers
>cant believe i banged her

Paid off being nice in highschool

This
That's some hella beta shit. Girls do this. OP are you a grill?

>took the easy path
>isn't happy with the results

would you look at that

Not OP, but how is he green texting wrongly?

She was literally scoping to check if you were single... The fucking virgins on this site I swear.

ill b ur frend

Fucking lmao

Oh...well know she knows

another dumb bitch, no doubt. trust me, you don't need to mindlessly fap to another one

gotta redpill too and not just lift. you don't have friends because you didnt learn how to bond with males because you had no paternal guidance.

>be me
>23 year old kissless virgin
>osama bin liftan for 5 years, body and face look okay
>girls never seem to like or even notice me
>feel alone and depressed for never having had a gf since highschool
>been on OkCupid, Tinder, Plenty of Fish, and other shady sites for the last 3 years(!)
>given up hope on ever finding a girl that could love me
>out of nowhere hit it off with some random girl on OkCupid
>decide to meet up after 1 month of whatsapping
>she lives 7 hours away from me so I book a hotel near her (shes a poor student)
>we spent a week together in said hotel
>i lose my virginity
>shes smart, caring, goodlooking, only had one boyfriend before

We've been in a relationship for 5 months now.

What I'm trying to tell you OP (and any Veeky Forumsbros reading this that are in the same situation), is that yes sometimes it will seem hopeless.
I had litteraly given up on the tought of ever being happy with a girl, cause I genuinely believed I would either not get one, or have to settle for an ugly/dumb/slutty bitch.

BUT

If you can just keep the online dating shit going, not give up, keep lifting, keep bettering yourself, keep trying, you WILL find someone.

It took me 3 years on multiple dating sites/apps, alot of lifting, and alot of depression, but even I made it.

Oh and some advice about losing your virginity;
I was always contemplating going to a whore to lose my virginity.
I was jerking off about 3 times a day (still do) and I just wanted to have sex so bad, but I can tell you I'm glad I didn't do it.
The first time can be kinda shitty, at least mine really was. I was so glad I was with a girl that was so sweet and understanding.
If my first time was with a hooker it would've been the most awkward thing ever and a hugeeee waste of the money.
And to be honest, yeah it feels good to have sex but from being a virgin for 23 years I kinda made myself think it would've been more than it really is.

This post is way too accurate I actually chuckled

No she wasn’t she’s part of those pyramid schemes, like almost everyone from high school that ppl manage to keep in contact with

>meet old friends from highschool
>they all comment on how attractive and big I am now
>wow user youre so much cooler now ;;))) etc

>havent even kissed a girl since I was 14

is it even worth it lads

Mate the thing you need to realize is that everything is fine. The moment you start thinking about what you don't have guess what? You get more of lack. When you focus on what you DO have, you get even more.

This is why people fall into the "just do what you like doing to make money" meme. No. The secret to success if doing what you CAN do now, then when you are financially and socially stable branching off into hobbies you picked up along the way of your journey.

Another perspective_

Your life purpose is basically what you do on a daily basis. If all you do is think about what you don't have then your life purpose is thinking about what you don't have. Soon years will go by and you accomplished nothing.

Write down your goals

Career/business/assets/family

hobbies/interests-social circle from those sources

life path/attitude

Forget everything else and work on yourself by attaining knowledge and strong lifts. Everything else falls into place (or at least it did for me)

Exactly. I have many friends (or aquintances) myself but like you say, most of these relationships are superficial. People on this boad, including me, tend to overestimate the profoundness and strenght of human bounding. Even marriages can be practical as fuck

Hey man, you sound knowledgable.

I'm 23 and still trying to find out what the fuck to do with my career. I get bored with everything I do, I've quit 3 studies and I'm on my 3rd job in 2,5 years.

I cant think of any job that I would be happy at, and where I wouldnt hate spending 8 hours a day at.

What would you advise me to do?

When I made my first million with ETH i stopped caring about getting big.

You literally realize wagecucks who slave away for a shitty 5k a month (that the taxman will take a large share of) need a way to escape and cope.

You bigger than me, I’m a DYEL? That’s great bro, hope you keep happy.

>You will never wake up one day back when you were 12 now with the fitness and nutritional knowledge to become a demigod

>be 28
>have no high school photos
>forgot my classmates' names
I wasn't even bullied, it was just the dullest time of my life

good for you

find each person that bullied you in high school and beat them up one by one

>bragging about being bigger while on roids

tfw nobody to compete with, because i am the best there is

I am too flawless, why god WHY did you do this to me

I only sound knowledgeable because I'm on my life path, only you can make decisions for yourself.

It sounds to me you are seeking to change your perspective more than anything. Probably to gain clarity on what direction to go in. So you are already on your path, even if it seems depressing or unclear.

Just have faith in your decisions and don't live in the past or future. Writing goals down and then working on them in the present is probably the greatest gift men have.

I can tell you what I've done, maybe that will help.

Stop all addictions by focusing on goals at 100%.

I was a loner for a while because I had to focus. It's important to date though if at all possible for when times get serious. A piece of advice is never burn bridges with your past relationships. The more people you leave on a positive note the more you will receive later on. Even if someone cheats on you, remain calm. Karma does exist. Just develop a great character over time.

It eventually gets easier over time. Some men take longer to activate their almonds then the average woman. To become self sufficient. When you're thirty your dating life will probably be on point. Your brain doesn't stop developing as a man until your mid twenties. Just keep growing in whatever way you see fit. It always works out.

He's using them as meme arrows...

>Always been chubby lazy retard
>Went to army for one year after HS
>Learned the way of the gainz, put on alot of muscle and trimmed alot of fat
>Friends at home like "shit user u are getting ripped" etc.
>Begin uni after army
>Still a fat person at mind in a fit body
>ppl be like "u look like a Greek god, u must bathe in pussy"
>TFW maybe kiss a girl once a year tops

DELET THIS

best at doing roids ha.

besides, do you even have a real job?

instagram.com/Theabeckett/

tfw skinny fat lanklet friend who is 5/10 in face is banging 8/10 fit chick.

You guys said lifting would help :'(

tfw all i get is 6/10s and crazy girls, honestly i am thinking about giving up on life i want a hot as fuck chick all i have is mediocrity.

U should go out and party more of a weekend

DELT

>uses roids
>lol im so big did I do good?

>cheat of exam
>lol im so smart I won the exam!

Bj lips

did you mention that you were a virgin to her

im 25

Just from that picture I know youre ugly as shit.

Same dude.

College was where I had my fun.

Dam masT i thought you left us, haven't seen your in a while

Yes ofcourse. She valued it

Why does she look like a fucking meme?
What a stupid face want to slap it

They're illegal in Canada, I don't want to go to jail

That's me, except I am not big or a roider.

Bumps

calm down mohammed

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>just had lunch "meetup" with girl.
>first legitimate social meetup with a girl in 10 years.
>mfw my nose was stuffy and I didnt notice I had fresh dog shit on both shoes.
at least I did it right guys?

I didn't get Veeky Forums but from when I left sixth form (high school) to finishing university I went from 130 - 72kg.

First night I got home after finishing I went out, met a girl I went to school with. She had to do a double take, spoke, drank, danced; ended up taking her home a fucking her same night. I've had similar reactions from other people I've met from school (aside from the fucking bit), feels really good man.

Did you grow in Compton or something?

no

8 hour old post but no they're not you gay bitch