B
I
O
U
S

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Gains goblin feeder wife falls out of love with her victim for losing weight

Good.

Where does based obese video man go from here?

Why would you put out all this shit on social media?
does he keep anything to himself?

>forced her to take more than she wanted

C U C K
U
C
K

>we fell out of love
>we
>s-she was generous, I WANTED to give her money

lmao this man is literally 400 pounds of cope and denial

>I forced her to take more than she wanted so it would be fair

Who the fuck voluntarily chooses to get raped harder in a divorce???

>tfw boogies wife will come running back to him when he is ripped and has a 8 pack in 2 years

JUST

Based single Boogie losing weight, ditched his wife, gonna have abs and fuck sluts by summer, screencap this

>fall out of love
>still believing in love
Lmao what a faggot

He still believes she might come back to him. Playing the "nice guy" card.

>implying he isn't going to be back up to 500lb in 2 years

RIP ironpill

U FUCKN FAT DR ROBOTNIK LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

JUST

500lb of muscle and cock

this, i expect him to cope with it by eating. only this time his mutilated stomach will rupture

god i wish that were me
400lb muscle one hundred lb cock

Getting attention from other pathetic losers is now literally the only thing he has left in life.
He didn't, he's just trying to make himself look good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAJAKAKAJAJAJ

Or he's trying to end things amicably so she's less likely to fuck him over in some other way because he did some minimal nice shit.

JABBA THE KEK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>alimony

this is why i dont want to ever get married, courts always side with the woman and then you are getting fucked forever.In canada its even worse because common law, you dont even have to be fucking married to get fucked

omg this is the most cucked thing i have ever seen in my life

letting someone fuck your wife isn't even this bad

He literally said going to the DMV was worse than getting a divorce. Based Boogie doesn't give a fuck about a slut

Ban boogie posters from now on

Pic related

Lolololololololol

What's the DMV? I googled it and got "Department of Motor Vehicles" but that seems out of context

Friendly reminder that there are nuthuggers on reddit literally on suicide watch after saying for years that she would never divorce booger

Google is correct. He was just trying to be "le funneh" by downplaying his divorce, and getting some pity points as a bonus.

This guy has exactly the kind of behaviour I had when I was a ~16 year old turbocuck, where if I wanted to say something important I'd sprinkle it in with a whole bunch of other funny jokes and news to make it seem like I didn't care.

Just be authentic boogie jesus christ.

Boogie btfo
If he cant handle the line at the DMV to register his car, he's literally going to drop dead when his trip to his state sponsored beurocratic health care provider resembles a trip to the dmv.

Arkansas is a 50/50 state. She wanted less than 50%. He made her take 50% so the divorce wouldn't be contestable. Easy.

On average a penis composes 3% of your body weight, so as a 500lb man your penis would weigh 15lbs.

Fit was fucking right???

What the fuck.

The boogster lives in Arkansas? No wonder he became so fucking fat.

Why would this woman devorce him right after a major life changing surgery like that?
I dont watch this guy, buy I pop in these threads so I know a little about it.

There is something more than meets the eye here. Why stay with a man when he is disgustingly obese and helpless and leave him when he attempts to get strong?

I was seriously like 100% sure he was a calicuck or something.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>marry 500 lb fat fuck
>get paid
>never have to have sex
>he gets surgery to lose weight
>starts losing weight
>possibility of sex iminate
>loses enough to see his penis
>h-hey baby w-w-why dont u suck it?
>divorce

how did he earn his riches?

The DMV is a huge pain in the ass and the lines are always way too long.

begging on youtube

Part of me wants to hate her for being a gold digging whore but at the same time she was basically his 24/7 nurse, and he's disgusting

>fuck you give me your money
>o..okay, here you go boogie

who is stupid enough to give this piece of shit any money at all

youtube

you can get legit rich if you're in the upper 7 digit subscriber range

pls be real

What's the solution to the marriage problem in current day? Obviously you can never marry someone with the absolute guarantee of a divorce happening, as i'm sure anyone who has gotten a divorce every would feed you the same line of 'I thought this marriage was never going to fail and she was definitely the one' or vice versa with the woman saying that. So what's the solution? Prenup? Simply not marrying? Why do people marry in the first place when they arn't even practicing catholics or christians? Do they do it for the tax cuts? Why not just date someone then, and have kids with them if you both want them? Why are women so fixated on marriage when it would change nothing?

Don't be a couple of cowards. Know she's good and work hard to be worth it. People have no honor anymore, that's why marriages fail. A marriage vow is getting up in front of everyone you know (and God if you're into that) and saying that on your word as a man you will do everything to make this relationship work and never give up on it. You can't escape arguments and problems by saying "fuck it I'm done", you have to actually work together to come to a solution. Find a woman who understands this and feels the same way, as rare as they may be, and you won't have any problems at all. You'll still have arguments obviously, but it will never even occur to you that it might actually end.
t.married when I was 18 to high school GF and still married today at 26 and expecting our first kid.

Obviously Boogie is a coward and not a real man, so he immediately rolled over when she wanted out instead of fighting for her. Also check those trips I got, have fun Tyrone.

>Walked into DMV two weeks go
>No ones in there
>Go to grab a number
>"Excuse me I can help you here"
>Uhh
>"What can I do you for?"
>Renew my license and walk out 5 minutes later

Sucks living in a city don't it? Glad I moved.

Fuck, I'm feeling for the old fat fuck. Didn't he used to post here before too? Pretty sure he got ass blasted to the moon and back for his "dedication".

>submitting yourself to an old, outdated system due to social pressure to accomplish something that only have negative repercussions if something goes wrong instead of always keeping yourself in a position to take control of your own life and leave if something does happen

Please dont push your old fuddy duddy crap on the new generation gramps, if you expect me to hedge my bets on a girl who i've been dating for less than 10 years on a relationship that will rob me of my assets and set me up for financial failure for the rest of my life over possibly something so minuscule and small like her not getting enough attention or wanting to try something new like an open relationship, you are delusional old man

>DUDE THE DMV LMAO
wow we've got the next Seinfeld over here

I don’t know why, but this was the funniest thing in the thread for me so far

>vaginal jew claims yet another life
Ahaha I've stopped feeling anything for these sad pitiable fools

my dick is not 6 lbs help

nah he just makes fat ad dollars

Good on you user, my fiance and I will be getting married in March next year. He's 21 and I'm 20. We don't see divorce as an option because we both suffered due to the selfishness of our parents splitting up when their children were still young.

>Not doing something that could turn out great because it could also turn out horrible
Sounds like you're just a pussy. You know you could drop the bar on your head too right? Might as well give up on that as well.

Nope, you just live in a fucked country.

Idk why but i have a feeling youll end up divorced. Maybe youll get into the same situations like your parents and then youll understand why they did it kind of thing. But still best of luck to you and hopefully itll last forever.

sorry, not quite understanding why benefit you seem to be placing on marriage. I can simply decide to treat my relationship with a girl as marriage with the same rules, yet I do not need to seek government regulation that allows me to get fucked with seemingly no benefits other than a title of 'we're married' and tax benefits.

Sounds to me you're just touting marriage as something that needs to be done as the end all be all simply because its what has always been done

I mean I doubt it. My fiance and I have pretty strong moral convictions (Christian) about marriage and the roles of husband and wife.

Did you not read what I wrote? Marriage is essentially a cage match with your woman. She can never say "fuck it I quit". She has to actually stay in the argument with you until logic starts working. Don't you understand user? Women think marriage traps men, but it actually traps women if you do it right. YOU WILL ACTUALLY WIN ARGUMENTS AND FORCE HER TO USE LOGIC AND REASON INSTEAD OF HER FEELINGS.

>pigeon holing a girl into putting up with you by forcing a system onto her to which she can not escape but instead put up with your shit

yeah sounds like someone I want to marry

You sound young. Once you've gotten in enough fights with women you'll understand what I'm saying. If you scream back, you're a dick. If you try to explain shit, you're being condescending. Women are naturally more irrational, part of being a man is learning how to manage that irrationality. Or if that's too hard just jerk off to cartoons like most of the guys here.

OH NO NO NO NO

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!!!!

LOOK AT HIS LIPS GAHHHHHHHHHH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

Well as they say, marriage is like a two person voyage into the ocean. Youll encounter lots of things thatll rock your boat. Faith play a part, but understanding of each other is utmost important. Marrying young is a good thing i hope you succeed user.