What video games does Veeky Forums play?

What video games does Veeky Forums play?

wii fit

shitcraft 2

Pubg with some friends. You have friends, do you?

Monster hunter gen

Civ 5

Are there any other than pic related? The new Quake Epsilon Mod is just fantasic. There is also another new official Episode which is really worth it

Mount and Blade

dark souls and anime dating sims

DEUS

none because there is better things to do besides be a manchild

>considers his steam friend list a social circle

minecraft with my gf

saym fren

I play a couple games cod zombies or battlefield 4. Going to get into pubg soon.

I like to zombies tho, I like to pretend that the zombies are actually "gainz goblins" and that you just finished a sick work out and have a sick pump and need to do everything you possibly can avoid the gains goblins. If you're/pol tier you can pretend the zombies are niggers and Jews.

For bf4 I like to imagine the control points in conquest are squat racks, and you and your squad need to hold down those racks and finish your sets, by any means.

I'm in a reading phase, but last time it was:
Warframe/League/Witcher 3/The Division

Ctrl+F michael jackson

You disappoint me, I thought you guys were patrician

I just started playing DS3

My favorite games are the MGS franchise

Supcom FA and Mechwarrior

>He only plays like 2 games

the fuck

Dark Souls. Modded TES games. Was playing some of the Arkham series last month. I'm in my annual tradition of playing through some N64 games (specifically Banjo-Kazooie and Majora's Mask)

You excited for World user?

I’m a paradox fag who spends his time either genociding Xenos in stellaris, or reforming the Roman/Persian empires in creative ways.

Cod ww2 even though it’s a bad cod game.

Sims 4 and TOR

Ikaruga and Cuphead.

ive been playing ghosts with a buddy, ww2 has no flow
>ghosts is a bad game
shut up its my favorite

Playing this spooky game. Is bretty gud but I don't think it aged well. Will play the rest of the series after.

Monster Hunter is the official game of Veeky Forums, you literally cannot name a better one.

Not him but I am. It was kinda easy but really fun regardless

Dark souls 3 atm. Finished Gael yesterday. Only one left is midir.

>stellaris
my nigga

PES

Wii Fit, DDR, Track and Field for NES, Personal Trainer Walking for DS is the best

I'm stuck on high lord wolnir right now

Hopped onto GTA V recently and played it for a bit. But I've been watching anime more recently than playing vidya because it gives me inspiration to lift.

First Fear is the best. 2nd is ok. 3rd is a waste of time.

Try not being a plebian shitter and playing liqqy for once.

Which one user

WILLY WAGGLERS ARISE!! *willy waggler rally call*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for too long gsg has gone without a single waggle!!yes me mates it is seemest gsg has forgot how to WAGGLE their WILLIES!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MUST OCCUPY GSG WITH OUR SILLIEWILLIES AND TEACH THEM THE MAJESTIC ART OF THE WAGGLE ONCEDMORE!!!! are you ready boys? us wagglers have a proud history...we waggled for charles..we waggled for thatcher.....ahhh..the willy waggling haze of '87...ohh yes me mates...we waggled all the way from bristol to hai noi...me, old billy steve, me old mates gordon billy nicky and charlie..some guy named ian the clam...WE WAGGLED RECORD SPEED!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaAAAaaAAANOT MY WIILLYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOYS!!! PREPARE FOR THE WAGGLIEST DAY OF YOUR LIVETIMES!!!

PREPARE YOUR WILLIES...
READY..
AIM...

WAAAAGLLEEE!!!!AaaaaaaaaaaAAaAANOOT MY WILLY SOMUCHWILLYPLEASURE;;))) i SIMPYL CANNNOT RELIIEEFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYYYY WILLYHURTSSOMUCHYES ME MATES NNYAUAUUUGHHaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

WILLLY

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............aaaaaaahhhhhh....i cum on your face....relief ;)

White fucking men

w&b

White.

This thread is property of the Genocide Lad Defence Force

This thread is property of me, since im OP

what are you will to trade to buy this thread?
I'll accept exceedingly rare pepes, or valuable possessions(Veeky Forums bf/gf will do)

You might be underleveled. Wolnir is often considred to be an easy boss if you just speed him.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R series

Not him, but I'm going to be patient and get it for PC. I need a new computer anyway so I may as well go all out and get one that I can game on too. It's good to see people branching out to new weapons.
Quake is so replayable. I only recently finished mission pack 1 and 2 after discovering them, so good. What is that episode called?

overwatch

>not gaming with your gym bros on rest days

PLAY QUAKELIVE PEOPLE. my favorite game is just dying tired of playing the same people and gamemode over and over.

Wait, a new episode for OG Quake? Where? Details?

Civ and CSGO