Supplements general

ITT: Suplements you take and would recommend
>Whey
>creatine monohydrate
>Zinc

I only take whey after a day where it's hard to get enough brotien. Creatine monohydrate has increased my lifts by 15 pounds and zinc makes me horny as fuck so probably increases T. For me this combo increases gainz like cray.

Magnesium
L-Arginine and L-Citruline (Dick health)
Fish Oil

Used to fuck around with L-Tyrosine but I don't think it doesn't anything for me.

Does anyone have experience with D-Aspartic Acid? Is it worth it?

any difference from zma and zinc?

zma is superior

aspartate helps your body absorb

ZMA is zinc plus magnesium and Aspartic Acid but I wouldn't recommend it since it's more expensive than buying each ingredient desperately. Buy either zinc (orate or gluconate) and aspartic acid, get magnesium from food.

Magnesium and B12. Can you do some research you fucking faggot

It’s okay.
The higher test is noticeable, but it gave me more acne than gains.

>magnesium from food
It works best when you superdose it, just make sure to eat it with a high fat food. Like peanut butter.
Pic related, 2nd or 3rd biggest natty I know, takes like 10,000℅ DV of d3 k2 and magnesium.

Peanut butter is like half magnesium, I lean on it for my magnesium intake

My daily supps are:

Fish oil (quality mix of DHA and EPA)
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Acetyl L Carnatine
Collagen
B12
D
PQQ
L Theanine
Solid probiotic

>My daily supps are:
>D
nice

I make that joke every morning.

2nd biggest liar you know m8

>testosterone enanthate
>zinc
>krill oil

What exactly are the benefits of zinc ?

keeping estrogen in check

Hello Veeky Forums

Is zinc worth it to buy and consume as a supplement?
I currently only take BCAA's as my supplements (12:1:1 ratio), but I'm looking to add more shit.
I was thinking zinc, magnesium, multivitamins, creatine. Which ones should I go for?
ON has this multivitamin product that contains zinc and magnesium should I just go for that?

multis are shit, they either have too much or not enough of things, really crap sources, and all the things in them compete for absorption.

Zinc makes my cum loads way bigger. That alone makes it worth taking

Crush them up and throw them in meals throughout the day

I put half a tab in my stir fry tonight, couldn't taste it at all and it will absorb better than just taking it on empty stomach; one of my friends also puts them in his protein shakes

i took melatonin, zinc, vit d, vit k2 folic acid, glucosamine, fish oil, multi and niacin and nearly ruined my kidney and liver. i was pissing blood and vomiting

>test e
>no estrogen antagonist

Enjoy your bitchtits

>zinc

stay uneducated fool

I took a blood test before and after taking DAA and my test improved a lot
BUT my chest felt weird and puffy and the blood test after showed that I suddenly had very high levels of prolactin
I immediately stopped taking it

>Using zinc as an estrogen antagonist
ISHYGDDT

stay uneducated fool

Fuck off idiot. I’ve taken it for years. Like literal years and never once have I even needed anything ofnthe sort.

Throw yourself off the nearest overpass you waste of oxygen.

Probably too much k

>just take vitamins bro

Vitamin avenger? I thought you died.

I'm taking 30mg of Mirtazapine a night for depression, would it be dangerous for me to start taking Yohimbe to grind off those last 15 lbs of fat?