Daily reminder that it is impossible to make it without roids and good genetics

Daily reminder that it is impossible to make it without roids and good genetics.

Daily reminder that you're a faggot coping because you don't have the dedication to work hard.

Faggot.

You're just weak and you're right about your insecurity. I prefer having a hard dick when i want.

'making it' looks like THAT? damn im not even sure i want to make it

This is what making it looks like

Nigga looks like a saints row 4 character on the left lmao

You don't have to be a Terminator to 'make it'. If you can keep your bf low, you can make it even with unfavourable genetics.

>hard dick
What does this mean?

thats what being a narcissistic retard looks like with no actual fulfillment

there is only one reason to work out and that is to become healthy and feeling good

this is what actually making it looks like

this

Stop this toxic shit. Seriously. There is no reason that body can't be obtained naturally. It just takes time. I'm so sick of this constant defeatist crab in the bucket mentality on this board. "Oh boo-hoo why bother working out? I've been going to the gym for a whole month and didn't see results, it's all genetics! They're all on roids!" You are so fucking retarded. If that's what you really think then yeah, sure, give up you worthless shit. I'm not saying Jeff doesn't roid, but if you want a body like that it can be done naturally. It will take YEARS, but it can be done. I'm convinced by the constant posts like this that half this board is filled with bitter jealous skelly teenagers who just want instant gratification and therefore give up the second it gets hard or they plateau only for them to scream "Why bother! It's clearly impossible!" It blows my mind the amount of people who will link to a picture of some fit guy and cry roids with literally zero evidence. I'm at the point where I think that Veeky Forums's definition of someone who roids is anyone that looks better than them.

Shut the fuck up.

>There is no reason that body can't be obtained naturally.

I am pmsl

>being so absolute deluded
>implying the only thing roids do is speeding up the process

you are clearly a fucking retard with the mind of a 16

leave

then I'm lucky because I have good genetics faggot

You make it when you realize that measuring yourself up against impossible standards is how quitters justify quiting to themselves.

Consequently, those same quitters then encourage others to quit to justify their own failure to themselves (what you are doing right now).

Winners realize that no matter where they start they can always improve. That the only logical course in life is to focus on self-improvement and that no matter your baseline you can always raise yourself above it.

Losers focus on what they can't change.
Winners focus on what they can improve.

why do you think he is narcissistisisisissicitisitisitic?
you are projecting kiddo

Out of curiosity, does roiding actually help with lift progression? or just the aesthetic aspect?

It helps in every aspect

Fucking cope

If you hve low bodyfat with a small frame its a death sentence

>if you want a body like that it can be done naturally

Nope

Fyi the natty limit is this
Only thing is they didnt train chest back then because they thought tits were feminin

Naturally bodybuilding is just genetics.. You cant realy shift your physique that much without drugs

Steroids are great though and i recommend trying one cycle of turinabol for everyone here

Cope with what?

lol german is so autistic

Right, maybe if you'd stop being a lazy cunt you could prove that by following that guys lifestyle for a few years.

TBOL
B
O
L

this to the Fucking max
I was starting to lose hope In fit

That looks pretty good. Do more chest work, and you're looking nice.

Yes, and? We all know that.

I would like my hairline to remain the same and my balls to not be shriveled up, thank you.

I don't speak barbarian, what does this say??

Fuck you disinfo spreading passive aggressive cuck

>recommending oral only cycles

Daily reminder that roids can't make you eat, sleep or lift.
pic related was on a fair bit of tren when he took those photos

one guy told me he was adding plates weekly on his squat when he first started

Im thinking of doing test e for 12 weeks. No more than 1ml a week. What sides can I expect?
Recommend a pct please.

Go back to the middle hair.

That's rather amazing, I wonder what he was running and what he looks like now.

i severely doubt that's the limit, i'll shatter it myself

>on a fair bit of tren

jesus this makes me feel better about my natty self

Daily reminder that normal human beings think roiders look disgusting, so if you want to be big, but acceptable in society, you need not to roid.

>this is what nattys actually believe

that guy has HUGE mental issues m8

>Will your train be on time?
>What season is it?
>No, your train will definitely be late
>Why
>Summer: It's hot. The poor rails. Honestly. It's a safety problem
>Fall: There are leaves on the rails, and we have no idea how to clear them off
>Winter: It snowed. A few weeks ago. Besides that, it's cold. You know ... the rails ...
>Spring: Somewhere there is still a flake of snow on the rails.
Paraphrased because my German is shit.

tbqh that's at least a year of natty lifting in 10 weeks cycle, from hungry skeleton to looking like he maybe lifts
I really wanna know more about this, if he was doing any sort of strength routine how hasn't he fucked something up, tendons and bones definitely take longer to toughen up than his muscles

What a fucking waste.

You're fucking retarded if you think that every roider is rich piana.

As someone doing roids right now, fuck you you lazy sack of shit. You could have a great natty physique if you fucking tried, but instead you piss on roid users and lament your "genetics"

Grow a pair and reach your natural limit, only then should you consider steroids.

>sage

Id be happy with this

Daily reminder that you will not "make it" at your natty limit

Roids are necessary

Ive heard more than enough girls stories about that.
Woman make fun of this for a reason. Roiding is just ultranarcistic and greedy but at least you guys make sure there are more hungry girls for my Diamonddick.

Who's giving you the hard dick? Is it the guy in the photo?

>Only thing is they didnt train chest back then because they thought tits were feminin
I have the same opinion currently, I don't hit chest specifically, but it gets worked while I do dips

Daily reminder that the reason you're weak is because you have the attitude of a little bitch, with which you will be unable to succeed at anything in life.

>Stop this toxic shit. Seriously. There is no reason that body can't be obtained naturally. It just takes time. I'm so sick of this constant defeatist crab in the bucket mentality on this board. "Oh boo-hoo why bother working out? I've been going to the gym for a whole month and didn't see results, it's all genetics! They're all on roids!" You are so fucking retarded. If that's what you really think then yeah, sure, give up you worthless shit. I'm not saying Jeff doesn't roid, but if you want a body like that it can be done naturally. It will take YEARS, but it can be done. I'm convinced by the constant posts like this that half this board is filled with bitter jealous skelly teenagers who just want instant gratification and therefore give up the second it gets hard or they plateau only for them to scream "Why bother! It's clearly impossible!" It blows my mind the amount of people who will link to a picture of some fit guy and cry roids with literally zero evidence. I'm at the point where I think that Veeky Forums's definition of someone who roids is anyone that looks better than them.
>Shut the fuck up.

>Stop this toxic shit. Seriously. There is no reason that body can't be obtained naturally. It just takes time. I'm so sick of this constant defeatist crab in the bucket mentality on this board. "Oh boo-hoo why bother working out? I've been going to the gym for a whole month and didn't see results, it's all genetics! They're all on roids!" You are so fucking retarded. If that's what you really think then yeah, sure, give up you worthless shit. I'm not saying Jeff doesn't roid, but if you want a body like that it can be done naturally. It will take YEARS, but it can be done. I'm convinced by the constant posts like this that half this board is filled with bitter jealous skelly teenagers who just want instant gratification and therefore give up the second it gets hard or they plateau only for them to scream "Why bother! It's clearly impossible!" It blows my mind the amount of people who will link to a picture of some fit guy and cry roids with literally zero evidence. I'm at the point where I think that Veeky Forums's definition of someone who roids is anyone that looks better than them.
>Shut the fuck up.

Considering Jeff is in his 40s and maintains his shredded look constantly I suspect he's actually on TRT and not natty.

not oly does it help, but even if you stop roiding but continue training hard you'll still benefit from the roids due to the muscle you build up over your natty limit. So even after roids you end up better than someone who is just natty.

You can say the same thing about great genetics: you'll only benefit if you actually put in the work. Crusader did nothing but tren and be a drama queen on the internet for attention, so basically just wasting money.

The largest population of roiders in the US are men in their 30s who work white collar jobs who just want easy gains. They look more like the guys from Men's Fitness than they do a bodybuilder.

Roiding doesn't automatically make you the biggest motherfucker around.

Many bodybuilders who roid work their asses off well past the point any natty can. Hell Piano Man has a video talking about making gains on roids and how you have to push through the burn and do sets with insanely high rep counts (breaking down the muscle while filling it with a pump) to make large gains.

And as I mention elsewhere around here: there are millions of roiders in the US who admit they roid, and the largest group are people who work shitty desk jobs and want easy gains in what free time they have.

>"muh i must protect my health"

Shut up faggot, i would rather live like a king for 1 year than 100 as a soyboy like you.

Reminder, FaggOPt
Not everyone wants to be very lean and have a lot of muscle.

Hahahahha, he was on tren and he looks like that? Hahahhahahahhaha
Fucking dyle lanklits will never learn

nice vacuum
PS I rec vacuums immensely, they helped me so much

he's shorter than the woman lul

I made it in 1 year natty with pectus excavatum. My girlfriend loves me and rides me every second night with amazing passion and supports my lifestyle and cooks for me. OP btfo

his face is disturbingly feminine

helped with what?

>engages in empty hedonistic lifestyle with no net benefit to society at large and emphasizes narcissistic qualities in all situations

GEE I WONDER KID.