Can we please get this fuck off YouTube?

Can you guys help me report all his videos and report his channel??? There's gotta be something we can do to /shutitdown/ this ugly fuck can't keep scamming gullible retards and then feeling like he's accomplishing something. I truly despise this turd Cheeto headed fuck and Craig wright. Honestly hope they both die painful deaths

>Cheeto head

Kek thx for the laugh

Yeah i hate his face too. Fucking same expression on every thumbnail spammed everywhere

Just click "not interested" whenever you getvthe suggestion.

This dude makes my blood boil

Someone called him out on his shit on twitter and let me summarize the responses

>you only call him out cuz he black!
>he dindu nuffin!
>lmao white boi mad, satoshi nakamoto was black nigguh

How all of his BTC hasn't been hacked yet is mindblowing

>nigger defrauds other niggers of their welfare money

what exactly is the problem?

pol fag jealous of the rich negro.

Report him to the FBI and Bitconnect to the SEC. Let's send them all to jail.

this

numale face is even worse on a black
then again, what isn't

I don't really give a shit, he can do whatever he wants. He seems to not be able to handle any kind of critizism tho, that last passive aggresive video really made him look like a limp dick nu-male

romano

Has anyone reported him to the IRS. I am sure they would be interested in him turning 100 into 1 mill

Focus on yuor own finances you jealous fuckwads

He is clearly superior to all you losers

I know Ponzi schemes are illegal but is participating in them illegal as well?

And because he's black, he gets more pussy than yiu

Umad whyte goi?

ELI5 why Bitconnect is a scam.

Trevon itt confirmed!

Y’all just hatin on a young rich nigga

He’s prob made more shekels shilling shitconnect then you have made in your entire career trading

Does bitconnect work? I don't care if it's a scam.

I am interested tho, interested in his failure. I want him in the fucking dirt

Its a scam but it works! got my capital gains back and making house money. invested 1000, got that all back and making $50 bucks a day for 65 days now user. fucking pajeet money nigger

Oy vey, muuuhhh dick, and I guarantee I've been with way hotter women than that fucking mongrel

satoshi nakamoto was black nigguh

WE

Ponzi winners have their earnings taken and distributed among the loses in the us