youtu.be/Bs2O1EvecRY?t=1m44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

clarence does cgbp only and his arms are sticks

His triceps are sick but biceps are weak cause he doesn't really curl

That's not even true

Fourth for my pretty princess is waiting for me

tfw no trappy gf

Nice fanfic.

You're pathetic and she would be creeped out knowing you stalk and obsess over her

Why does Esmeralda bully Panzer anonymously on plg

Clarence is truly our guy

Aside from being autistic he's the opposite of plg.

the more important question is, why not?

I respect no one that uses snapchat filters

Because it is poor sportsmanship

>it's poor sportsmanship to raise autism awareness, a terrible disease
you heartless monster

why is ray williams squatting as much as dudes in untested feds who also use wraps while he himself just uses kneesleeves and gets drugtested

is he natty??

hes fat

>is he natty??
no hes still a fucking freak tho

damn I am so happy. soon I can go to the gym

only issue is yesterday while deadlifting I was not paying enough attention. my right thumb was scraping along my trackies and ripped the skin off at 2 spots. it still burns and stings

If I were a girl I think I would free bleed

>not free bleeding regardless if you're a boy or a girl
Never gonna make it.

I mean if/when blood comes out of my body I do, but it doesnt really happen that often

is @trappychan_ really trappy

The real question is why does his bench suck so bad? "Tested", "raw" powerlifting is a fucking joke.

not that bad lilliebridge and malanichev bench ~250

hes just 15kg behind while he outsquats them tested and without wraps

I'll never understand most of the power lifting community

>60-70% of volume on the same exact exercises every day

no wonder so many have horrible imbalances and injuries. but hey at least you're slightly stronger than the average gym rat at 3 exercises. maybe you can compete in a local washed up high school athlete meet

whats your point

do more variation and focus more on complete strength gain rather than just flat bench, lowbar squat, and deadlift.

kek

t _ y h _ _ _ _ r

most here already do that, did you miss the part where everyone does upperback everyday and 100tris and 50posterior every session

btw
>youtube.com/watch?v=9aRUuZDykPk
do you think bloatlords vertical is like 10 inches based on this video? is he a gde?

>coach is making me run again today

ur coach is a hack

no panzers a fat

his coach makes him do memes

how is sprinting a meme

deletes your recovery

your performance says more than enough about the legitimacy of your coach

he is not so big anymore though, he chilled out with all the juice

falling for the increasing your work capacity while creating a more favorable lean body mass to fat ratio instead embracing the sedentary gomad fat piece of shit heart attack lifestyle

I have to get my blood checked. Can I lift immediately after having a needle in my vein? Well, not immediately, like an hour and a half to two hours later.

uhm last time i checked doing 100 reps of tris and upperback and gpp with 30sec rest every session already does that

sprints delete your recovery unless youve been frequently sprinting since childhood

This. I always think I don't need cardio because I literally just did Candito's ten rep squats the other day and my heart rate was up for a long time because I did RDL later.

for the first time i trained in an empty gym all bymyself

i felt like some mental gde had no motivation to train it was cold just the general training vibe wasnt there. Even tho when people are there i dont talk to anyone ever yet i train better

>box squats for the first time in over a year later today

Let's hope this fixes my squat.

>practicing explosive extension will fix your squat

unless you miss at the 1/4 squat position I dont see how this will help

It's about positioning more than anything. I'm gonna use an adjustable one and set it up at depth.

Does anyone do power cleans as DL assistance? Surprisingly, they're not that hard to learn and the most fun exercise I've ever done. I know SS and classic TM have them in there, but everyone seems to say that's stupid. I'm weak and pull only 4pl8, if that's relevant.

next up is the oly guy who keeps saying oly is more fun and something something about throwing things over your head like a savage/barbarian/beast etc

>Does anyone do power cleans as DL assistance

thats possibly the dumbest thing I've heard all day

the positions are nothing alike if you are trying to reinforce positions for deadlifts the completely different movement pattern of cleans is not something to be doing

Weightlifters reinforce clean positioning by doing CLEAN deadlifts not regular deadlifts

because they are different

give me one legit reason clean will help your DL

Nothing wrong with sprinting or cardio for powerlifting, can't say anything about his coach though since I am not familiar with him.
Plenty of good power lifters do cardio.

I think this is the first good reply I've ever seen Panzer post

how are you supposed to go bloatmax when cardio is stealing all your gains?

By eating more

when i used to do oly my deadlifts went up from just doing cleans snatches and squats. I deadlifted once every 2-3 months for fun and made 20lbs prs everytime up to 520lbs

checkmate

What this guy said. ben n jerrys

you got stronger by training so your pulls went up

what a crazy concept

It's not the best accessory but it's better than nothing, good newbie gains though - shw?

no i weighed 84kg at that time

heres a small blog, stopped oly due burnout(fell for bulgarian meme), started pl, got injured becuz fell for another meme(hepburn), now recovered probally gonna try to do both once i get strength back to baseline

Very impressive noobgains then, better lifter than this shitposter called panzer.

what is a good time to hit a 4pl8 squat?
it took me 20 months, am i a gde or no?

>the positions are nothing alike
They are 90% congruent positions you autist. There's going to be significant carry over, especially for beginner and intermediate lifters.

I wouldn't say that a power clean is a great variation to improve deadlift, but it's an excellent movement to train general athleticism and tightness.

You have no business giving advice on anything. You are an Olympic lifting elitist, but I can outlift your clean and jerk with zero practice. That's embarrassing.

bw?

>he believes this

from what i understand squat is very skill heavy movement, if you had the form down since day 1 then yes

its easy to have suboptimal leverages on the squat which will limit your progress, which is basicly technique

>2 good posts by panzer in one thread
Is this a cry for help?

this guy looks good af big titties on dudes are so fucking useless

I am 180 lbs, i am a 5'8 manlet though, will start cutting soon

What good is obsessing over all the little nuances between deadlift and power clean positioning when you suck shit at both?

almost guarantee my deadlift at its peak was better than yours when considering bodyweight

and my cleans are ok

My deadlift is 270 kg at 90.

Do you /actually/ have to wear briefs in the USAPL/IPF? Does anyone pay attention to it?

If a federation checks your panties, find a new federaton that is less queer/autismo.

vid or no did

thats a hell of a lot of estat from an user

I dont estat. I try hard.

Post your shirtless oinky titties and ill post a vid.

They check. Either briefs or commando my dude.

10x3 dips Tuesday
5x5 dips today
3x8 dips next Tuesday

Who here /mobile enough to do dips/?

you are claiming to deadlift like 15kg less than george while being a whole 15kg lighter

you're full of shit and you know it, kys loser my responses tot his line of arguement is over

bait me again some other time queer boi

isley could deadlift 275 at 90kg i think

Yeah I noticed that cleans clicked for be when I bent my knees more and had my shoulders further in front of the bar.
Thanks for the input, I already assumed it doesn't make too much sense. How can I use them then? They're really fun...

Did I mention that it was beltless?

I went off of his most recent meet vid from 2016 where he was 105 I think

>15kg less
Disn't George hit around 310 in competition? That's a whole 40kg difference

no, he has never done 310 in comp raw

instagram.com/p/BakHOuXhHtF/
312.5kg @ fat kg

youtu.be/Bs2O1EvecRY?t=1m44s

this is what I am basing my statement on

most recent meet video of his

Dips used to kill my sternum so badly that I had to stop. one year later thied again, again painful as fuck. but I just rushed into them.today I did 3*3 bw dips and called it a day.next time 4*3 and so on. Good idea?

Why is it so hard to fathom that some people aren't genetic dead ends?

Did you ever compete? Weightclass and best lifts?

I don't know I'm not a doctor (not not a doctor btw)

To be fair you can easily shut him up by posting a vid.
Is there a specific reason you refuse to do so?

youre a framelet consider collecting rocks

sidenote ive always been extremely good at dips, i could do weighted +60kg for 3 reps at 90kg bw with shoulderripping ROM. After i started benching 3 times a week i dropped them because my cuffs were getting fked, benching made me stiff.

Weigh the pros and cons. I snapped my shit up and now I can't even do pushups, let alone dips, without intense sharp pain. But bench I can do pain free for some reason. Probably has sth to do with arching and retracting the scapula.

Anyway if you can do them pain free go ahead but don't be too stubborn, if it starts feeling wrong for no reason just stop.

Literally don't train the competition lifts bro

>xd I am le talent chad I swear

I le random person am rather close to being as good as someone who competed at IPF worlds

If you legit hit the deadlift you claim at time and bodyweight you claim it only really implies your wasting your time powerlifting when you're clearly gifted enough to excel at more meaningful sports.

Hä?

>giving 2 fks about teamsports
are you even autistic

How to use power cleans then? In barbell complexes for conditioning? I want to do them now that I learned how they work :(

Panzer believes that some random man face Latvian girl is his princess. It doesn't matter what proof I post, he will still be delusional.

Im mostly just fucking with him. I really do have a 270 kilogram pull, but there is nothing to be gained posting your identity on this child molester forum.

>teamsports
more than half of the solo sports in the world would yield more competition, glory, and fame than powerlifting. If nothing else weightlifting is better.