s3.amazonaws.com/palm-beach-group/PBO_Monthly_20171116.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh my lord

It's real.

Is this legit?

bull fucking shit it's slr, everyone knows that

fake if gay

Read the attached pdf you dumb-wit.

There was a big spike in volume with little to no change in price, maybe whales were accumulating?

hahaha cant believe a coin from perth is being shilled by teeka

this is real lmao look at the fucking volume all of a sudden

GG TEEKA

Holy shit user thanks for doing God's work!
We all gonna make it

S3 bucket is literally just a FREE PUBLIC storage space. I could make one, call it whatever I wanted and add pdf's into it. That does not make this any way legitimate.

>buy up to $1
holy shit BUY BUY BUY

>he thinks that just because its hosted on aws that means it's an Amazon official document

tell me smart ass what pbc-assets belongs to? its not just anyones domain

WTF with volume on trex

Look at the whale accumulation!!!!

TEEKA HAS SPOKEN!

>hosted on AWS
>implies it's "Amazon Official"

Nigger check the subdomain

Shit lads this is it. Unironixally going all in.

is it too late to buy in?

> Store it on: Your Ethereum Wallet of Choice

It's totally fake. Teeka would never say that, he always says the exact things because of his boomer customers... Don't fall for this scam

off course not you dumb fuck

have fun with your scam

This is fake don't buy in or you will get burned.
The PBC is delayed to 20th

might be a bit late with teeka and whales already accumulating but im riding the train while it lasts

so glad i got in yeseterday

we are all going to make it boys holy shit

alright I'm in, when to sell?

pls don't take my pennies from me bizraelis

And the pump begin.

Nice.

>already in the hole $200
>REALLY want to get in on this
Fuck

rocket is taking off, there are still seats, buy up to $1

nice just bought at 3470
lets see how high can this go

Sigh you fucking idiot, the price was going down and the whales and smart money were accumulating. God damn leaking fucks

Not legit.

jesus christ you guys are idiots

Look here another leak from Palm Beach

s3.amazonaws.com/palm-beach-group/frog.png

Fake and gay

I'm a subscriber to palmbeach. I reported this post to palm beach.

should I sell then? I got in at 3300

God dammit OP, you fucktard you leaked it from our private group.

Fuck you. We are going to find out exactly which one in our group you are and fucking kick you out. I hope you are satisfied with your fucking leak you dick.

100% real

jup it's real

That was the worst PnD I've seen, it went up 300 sats and then it's already fizzling. Like, wtf?

what about 1000% real?

chinks and kim jong's are sleeping, wait till they wake up

I have access to PBC issues and this is honestly too short to be a real PBC newsletter. Real PBC is usually 2x longer with more explanation about how and why he's changing his picks and buy-up-tos, and also a couple token stocks most months. Also, he doesn't fucking post PDFs at all anymore, not for a couple months.

Still buying it for a quick 10% tho, thanks scammers

its a draft retard. see the url?

The 10% is gone bruh. It's already crashed. GG. Done. Over.

Are you guys fucking stupid?

Look at this;
pbc-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/

Someone just uploaded all the old pbc releases, look at the last modified date on all old files

your url is fake as fuck. I can buy up pbc-reports domain and post up fake shit. you're an idiot

Consider me dumb - wtf are you saying? It's real or it's fake?

Why the fuck would he make a draft PDF when he doesn't even post a pdf for his finial?

he says this shit is GOLD, this shit real ma man, go get some of this gold ma man, go get it

This is fake guys, first of all they don't use pdf's anymore they just have a web page on their site. Second the old pdf websites we pbg-assets not pbc-assets

you stay poor, ma man, you stay poor

the smart ones have already bought in

even if its not real ride the wave to 4000 sats in the next couple hours.

And they're going all the way to 300 sats richer! you could make like, 2.3% if you don't get dumped on by the bag holders!!!

Hahahah, anyone who falls for this deserves to get their money taken by the faggots who faked this.

If you followed his most recent updates you'd know this month's issue is delayed until the 20th.

There we go.

Thanks very much

confirmed again

gtfo poor faggot, this is why you idiots stay poor, fud the genuine moon missions like this

buy after we go 100% up today, classic biz style

This document is forbidden to download

Anyone notice that?

what does it mean im a brainlet

Thank you for the proof it is real! Going all in.

>our misuse of fossile fuels

confirmed for pajeet who can't afford fucking spellcheck

part of the pump strategy

He's just running his mouth to make it seem legit. It's fake and the "moon mission" is absolutely pathetic.

lol at all the SOLAR retards FUDding the report, you bet wrong, deal with it, sell before it dumps to hell

be smart and use this pump as an opportunity for cheap solarcoins

PBC found out the draft was leaked. They just blocked access to the document.

They are going to put passwords on their docs for now. If this dosent prove it's authenticity i dont know what will.

you mean the 3 year old dead shitcoin? lmao, POWR is gonna have elon musk backing it

yeah pbc blocked access... they found the leak

lol....

s3.amazonaws.com/palm-beach-group/PBO_Monthly_20171116.png

true if big

FUCK OFF SCAMMER

People will always say it's fake because they actually paid for it and you are getting it for free

Then how do you know its real?
Read it and you will know its 110% legit

nice try pajeet, the real one is pbg-assets not pbc-assets

I believe this draft was suppose to be real. But PBC did say just yesterday, that they have to change the November issue. They did mean all the info inside, but the real new issue will be released later this month.

This is fake. I am subscribed to them and we haven't gotten anything yet. In fact in their webinar on Wednesday night they said that any material that gets leaked will not get published and that there will be a declared countdown 36 hours before the release of the newsletter to get subscribers aware so they don't miss out.

Also since they are closing signups this Friday for new subscribers they probably will not release a newsletter until next Thursday. So anything before that is just shill attempt.

>decentralization of energy
>moving energy through the blockchain
>revolution as big as bitcoin, if not bigger

mysides.png