WHY ARENT YOU EATING CHILLIES

capsaicin (the active ingredient in chilli peppers) has been shown to create hypertrophy even ABSENT training:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3710350/

literally if you aren't eating your food lava hot what are you doing with your life

what's hypertrophy?

Volume gains

one kilo of chilli peppers a day?

Explain for a brainlet, all I know about spicy food is it's supposed to help prevent hunger.

getting SWOLE

basically capsaicin activates the same bodily response as weightlifting - eating high levels of spice will give you a whole nother set of growth triggers and all you have to worry your fat ass about is eating enough (SPICEY) food to fuel them
also its good for you in like a ton of ways

They're useful for lifting but not the reason you posted.

they injected capsaicin directly into mice muscle fibers though
but dont let me stop you from setting your asshole on fire Veeky Forums
>here we go again

capsaicin activates the satellite cells of the body which are the cells which are the bodies way of saying 'shit we aren't strong enough we need to grow' - basically you train to stimulate these cells

So is a fit approved snack now grilled chicken with raw onion and hot sauce?

>hurr I inject all my food that's how amino acids get into my muscles

capsaicin has already shown that it survives first pass metabolism because oral capsaicin acts as an anti inflammatory

(this is also a good reason to eat it; it will decrease your DOMS and probably stop your dumb ass from getting cancer from browsing reddit incognito)

So a salad comprised of red onion, ghost peppers, and 36 eggs is /ourmeal/

but I am eating my food lava hot
in fact I've done it for so long my butthole doesn't even bother me any more the day after
is this the secret to swoledom?

Yeah of course, look at Indian and Thai people, the kings of spice, they're all 100% jacked

its even keto approved

fuark

>tfw ghost pepper plant in my backyard
>fuckton of ghost peppers
>too chickenshit to do anything with them yet

>Injected into the Mices Muscle fibers
Does that mean i should inject hot sauce into my muscles? Will i still be natty?

It's the perfect cycle. Eat shit that's way too hot for you so you load up on capsaicin, drown your virgin mouth in milk for them proteins and fats.

I ate superhot spicy chicken at some Asian joint last night. Cooking my asshole right now as I post this.

>asshole on fire
I never understood this. I eat fairly spicy, a few times (dares etc) I are stuff so spicy that killing myself felt like a better idea than waiting it out
But I've never had my ass hurt when shitting it out

So chilean food keeps being the most based one.
>Raw onion, pepper, and tomato
>Can add it on top of meat, chicken, or beans

me either...

Don't go overboard on the cayenne pepper, it will iritate your gut and increase intestinal permeability which leads to IBS and hormonal issues. Speaking from experience. You can also see it from that guy who makes hot sauce videos with celebs, his bad appearance, balding and low test looks are directly the results of leaky gut. Yes it increases test in small quantities but once it has induced leaky gut, the results are the opposite.

>tfw hottest shit i can find close to me is that valentina black label stuff or some scotch bonnet sauce
>tfw not even hot anymore

This tbqh

>injected into muscle fibre

all you're going to do is get indigestion from eating too much spicy food

Didn't go hot enough. It's extremely rare for me too but I once ate a spoonful of Blair's jersey death and it was pretty painful coming out.

>nopillow/nobed
>GOMAD
>ROAD
>cold showers
>icepackonballs
>batheinmilk
>garlic
>mewing
>mastic gum
>orthodox religious music chants
>chilli peppers every day
I'm all in

how many chili peppers should we eat a day, science-anons? 1? 5? 10? 20?

>Why aren't you eating chillies
But I actually do it everyday
t. Mexican

Is this the spicy new meme? Onioniggers watch out.

Eat one right now
Ascend, user, it's your time

Is this why black dudes are so jacked?

>when you realize the cultures that incorporate chili in their diet are all skinnyfat manlets
>mexican
>indian

>Didn't go hot enough.
>a spoonful of Blair's jersey death
>we can probably estimate that Jersey clocks in somewhere around the 750,000 – 800,000 range.
i have literally chomped down a whole carolina reaper
felt like dying, but my asshole was just fine
????