Any reason why women love to wear make up to the gym? Is there any benefits or is it all vanity...

Any reason why women love to wear make up to the gym? Is there any benefits or is it all vanity? I've seen some that wear make up like the girl in pic related.

same reason guys brush their hair, make sure their clothes are clean, and look in the mirror before leaving?

Humans like to be attractive, who would have thunk

>girl
haha

A lot of times it's right after work/school/social activities. Other times, they're just attention whores

I literally do none of that.

then you're an antisocial mongoloid whose opinion on anything social should be quickly discarded

to look decent. that's really it. it gets so silly, that when i feel myself streaking, i stop and fix my face in the bathroom. then i go back to working out.

For a lot of women putting on makeup becomes such a habbit, they feel naked without it. Make up is a factor in their looks. It's part of looking decent, not just something they put on only when they plan on looking super hot in case Chad sees them.

It's like asking why men insist on brushing their hair. You're going to the gym you slut, are you hoping a girl spots you? No. You just want to fucking not look like a slob and it makes you feel good to look good.

Get water proof. It's so much easier to deal with in that scenario.

My gf does this. She acknowledges that it's dumb but insists on doing it anyway. Shrug.

sounds like something only a redditor would do

Perhaps they like to be clean, like themselves and are socially aware. Traits you apparently can't relate to, OP.

Isn't it just makeup that was put on at the start of the day?

>it gets so silly, that when i feel myself streaking, i stop and fix my face in the bathroom.
You shouldn't be running naked through the gym

I don't go to the gym to look nice and socialize. I go to the gym to lift weights.

You wouldn't know anything about that though, would you tubby

>women on Veeky Forums
who let you out of the pen

she's looking to find a chad so she can get rid of you beta boy

You sound like those people who are afraid of ever being alone and have no substance of their own. One of those people who would sooner not eat, than go eat alone.
Granted the guy you replied to is probably a filthy slob, not being overtly social isnt a bad thing. It's a pretty good thing imo.

exactly, i literally never leave my home/apartment without doing my makeup. it's just a part of my identity at this point

>being a painted pig is part of my identity
lel

Why do guys wear earrings to the gym?

Yeah but at least people want to talk to her. I know you're fucking butthurt nobody gives a fuck about your awkward ass, retard. Sorry, maybe if you stop being a stupid bitch maybe you'll not be a kissless virgin some day.

In the morning I go without make up but in the afternoon/evening when I do cardio and happen to sweat the most, I tend to wear make up just because Im too lazy to wipe it off after work and try to save up as much time as possible to get sleep afterwards

Yeah, most girls do it in the morning and can't be bothered to take it off

>Emily Youcis
The Nazi girl?

We as people who get laid just see people like you and laugh. You're like the fat people who say fat is healthy and beautiful and that people who exercise and eat reasonably are mentally deranged or misguided by the media. The fact is you're ARE a fucking virgin, and every little flash of venom you spit is a projection of your inadequacy as a man. I'm not fully angry at you, I pity your pathetic ass. You attack people on the internet for doing the smallest shit, because you're just doing a loose imitation of the bullies that made fun of you growing up. You're really just doing what they did to you in a more pathetic sense(because you're a fucking "adult") by insulting people in a first strike attempt because you're afraid they'll attack you if you don't. No amount of gay saved images by some bitter fedora lord can save your sad bullshit. No girl is going to fuck you(what you truly want and dream about) because you talk shit to them on the internet.

Dude, in the spirit of christmas I just hope you one day can get over all the shit that's happened to you, and the drowning feeling that you've been left out on love. You're gonna make it, santa willing.

their whole purpose in life is to attract high quality sperm and to protect themselves from elements because they are neither smart enough to of their own accord fashion weapons and armor and fortifications, nor brave enough to fight or hunt. They are, no matter how smart, loyal or head-strong basically just walking wombs and egg-vendors. They have nothing going on besides that. Men's whole thing is that the need to kill, provide and protect requires intellect and intuitive thinking which leads to interesting things we associate with a soul, or sense of self. Women really are lesser, but you should still treat them with dignity and courtesy user.

>you're ARE

>not recognizing a Goebbels quote

lurk more faaagg

>having self hygiene
>not looking like a disgusting slob

Yeah fuck that guy

Nobody cares about your gay esoteric quotes

>this much bitter projection

this

theres nothing wrong with wanting to look good. The problem is people to go to gym just as a place to socialize

who the fuck brushes their hair
Men do not insist of brushing their hair

>>>we
cant you speak for yourself

because make-up is the true primal evil of humanity that has corrupted women into the thots they are to this day

>same reason guys brush their hair, make sure their clothes are clean
You mean hygiene?
>and look in the mirror before leaving
Who does that?

Most none socially retarded people?

Christ, if there was ever a better clue as to why you shouldn't take advice from here, this is it.

Despite that he has a point. There is a considerable difference between caring for general health (clean clothes, brushing hair, working out, brushing teeth) and putting extra emphasis on vanity, especially if it negatively effects general health (make-up which is actually bad for long-term skin health).

Its also not unfeasible to leave without obsessing over a mirror as well. Especially if someone is in a rush to get to work due to maximizing sleep and taking a shower in the morning.

Ill tell you a secret; most girls look bad without makeup. When I say bad I mean below a 5/10. But shhh dont tell anyone.

I feel like it would take literal retards to want to wear makeup at the gym. How can sweat mixed in with makeup look attractive, let alone comfortable?

people do insane shit when they're insecure

Is this why there are so many more attractive male cross dressers than the reverse?

No, of course, but a quick check in the mirror is something most normal people do. Mainly just to make sure you haven’t missed anything or that your hair is completely wild. It’s not effeminate or emasculating to give a small amount of time to your appearance.

t. Flaming faggot

enjoy your boogers tryhard

I’m not saying get prissy you fucking virgin

Why do women go straight to “hah I bet your a virgin loser!” Every single time????

I'll make it real simple for you guys, it's like war paint for us.

If you could, wouldn't you want to have war paint on at all times?

You're insecure or what, Why do you even care about things like that?

I always go in the morning before I put on makeup. I toss my messy hair in a side ponytail and go. I’m gonna shower after anyway so I don’t really bother trying to look good. I wear minimal make irl anyway. Lots of makeup lots good in photo ,but irl it looks like shit after 5 hours or so. There is a girl that shows up to the gym with her curly down and make up down. She is adorable like a 80s girl wrestler. I think I'm just too lazy for all that

I actually have a story to share, and since I'm a woman I think it's relevant. About a year ago I joined a gym. It was great and everyone was really friendly! Except for this one group of young men who were just jerks to everyone. A month or so after joining, I'm at the gym and on the elliptical, you know, just working out, and I can hear these guys going down the line of women who were also on the elliptical. "Bang that one, marry that one... oh, prolly kill that one. She's got a fucked face." The one with the fucked face would be me. I suffered from rosacea and a small bout of acne (which btw ever since losing 100 pounds has pretty much gone away. Woo!). Of course they then proceeded to laugh amongst themselves, but they were loud enough to where literally everyone could hear it. I've never felt so embarrassed before in my life, and I think what was even more embarrassing was after my work out I had people come up to me and apologize for THEIR behavior. After that I started wearing foundation and some loose powder to the gym and the next day, ironically enough, there they were talking about women who wear makeup to the gym and how they must be either really insecure or really vain and how they should just "learn to love themselves."

Thankfully they got banned from the gym due to misconduct, which I am honestly not surprised.The only good thing that came from all of this is that I met my current boyfriend (one of the people who came to me to apologize), who is an absolute sweetie.

I can't speak for every woman, but that's why I wear makeup at the gym. I know a lot of my friends go to the gym right after work, so they don't bother to remove their makeup because they're just going to shower right after. There's nothing wrong with just wanting to feel attractive, even while sweating like a pig. Tbh, I don't know why it's such a big deal because it's nobody's business and it isn't hurting anyone.

The best way to empower roachies is to assert that their validation matters. True enlightenment is realizing as the ascetics did that the validation of thots is not validation at all.

>I refuse even the most basic hygiene

Can't wait for your next
>tfw incel
thread

t. triggered roastie