Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein

How the fuck is this dude so jacked at 53?

Looks great for being so old, still touring, etc. He's a fucking vegan too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zfD7agP1yxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit, it's almost like he uses steroids

Deffinently juices...he looks better now than he looked 15 years ago in American Psycho era

mirin nevertheless

Plus Ive read somewhere on web one of the misfits roadies claimed they carried around a power cage at their tours so they could workout backstage

He lifts a fuck ton and also juices.-

drugs
the good ones

>le frankenstein's monster neck bolts.

even cringier those those giant bolts on his kneepads, that will fuck his quads up when he inventively falls down and breaks a hip.

53+Juice = having to take a tiny blue pill everytime you want an erection. sad.

You just proved you know nothing about juicing soyboy. Why not stop posting and get some hot chocolate instead?

All these vegans trying to convince us that you can effectively build muscle on a low protein, low fat diet.

>Be Vegan Stains
>Search up vegan bodybuilders / weight lifters.
>Find a guy who was a straight carnivore his first 25 years of training + some steroid use.
>He goes vegan 15 minutes ago
>SEE IT CAN BE DONE EH. YOU KNOW YOU'RE A REAL UNETHICAL PEASH OF SHIT FOR EATING MEAT EH. NOW HAVE SOME CHERRY PICKED CITATIONS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN READ.

Dude should focus on actually being able to put a good live show for once in their fucking lives. Misfits suck balls live, ITT: Studio bands

True. Most bands suck live though desu.

What a fuckin misfit

Not wintersun

have fun having to take that shit for the rest of your life retard

>low protein, low fat diet
wat. How exactly does a vegan diet mean low protein and fat? You can control your macros like any other diet.

Don't you just rage when they bring up the China study?

Jari Mäenpää is God.

how can you say something is cringe but use >le

you're a fag

Same thing with crossfit

Phil Collen's 60, I think he was vegetarian since Hysteria and was vegan for the past 6 years

Please refrain from speaking on subjects you know nothing about

>source of income is playing guitar
>already know how to play all the songs you need to play to be rich and famous
>already rich
>literally just have to keep touring to keep making fuck tons of money

What the fuck else are these old farts gonna do but work out?

roids

Danzig is the real Chad. He's the only alpha manlet, in fact. An honorary 6'0''+ indeed.

sublime and reel big fish were both excellent when I saw them recently
like better live than studio

He was natty at the start of his career and was just as huge

youtu.be/zfD7agP1yxw

he was fucking sick life. Played his guitar like he caught it fucking his wife, switched them out every or every other song because he was beating the fuck out of them. Vocals were meh but the guy had spirit. Would see again.
cute

it's clear you know fuck all about steroids and are just bitter because you're too afraid to use them

>Chads never get hit

>have fun having to take that shit for the rest of your life
I don't think you get it, look at the picture of Doyle. I will enjoy taking it for the rest of my life actually