I sniffed a girl's ass at gym

I sniffed a girl's ass at gym

>wanting to smell shit

It smelled very nice

Thats. The. Best. Part. You faggot. Womens farts give me raging boners

you vergins want to know how a girl's ass smells, especially one at the gym, sit for 1hour, then hold your balls for 5min and smell them, there you go

You madman. Wat bitch lasagne smel like?

its the pheromones user

Low test beta cuckold soyboy detected

Chicks ass generally smells better than her pussy if she doesn't manage to get stale piss trapped in it. True coinnessuers however, prefer it that way.

Man I just want to smell a girls ass right now.

I would like to lick a hot girl's asshole.

Yeah it was very nice. The girl was sitting on the calf raises machine and I came from behind, got my face the closest possible and sniffed it, my nose even touched her ass. It helped my lifts because of test and brain chemicals boost

I want to shove my face into a girl in leggings' ass.
To come up behind her and just force my face as far as I can into the warmth of her ass.

I'd put my tongue in her butthole so far I would be able to taste her last meal.

Fingerbanged a lesbian bodybuilder at a gym once. She rode me like I was the last train out of hell in the back of her suburban later.
She was a bit on the snug and shallow side(you know, downstairs) and way to agressive for my taste though.

I mean, only so many times a man can get slapped on the ass or told to wait in the backseat while she goes to tell her wife that she's going to go for a late night "workout" session before he gets the hint.

Was as submissive as a kitten and would just spend all day on her knees sucking and playing with my dick and I've done things to her..my god dude.
But she was getting as big as the fucking hulk and outside of the hotel room, my room, her living room when her wife(or gf I don't think they were actually married)was at work, and in her truck, she wasn't very fun to be around.

I felt like a bit of a whore to be honest.

>deadlifting on lifting platform
>girl with the nicest ass asks if she can squat (a cage is on the platform)
>figure she'll squat inside the cage
>loads the bar on the outside
>figure she'll squat after I do a set
>starts squatting the moment I grab the bar
>I lower myself and she goes parallel
>ass right in my face
>can smell it
>doesn't smell like shit
>if I wanted to I could bite her cheeks
>finish our sets
>she's looking at me through the mirror with a smirk

Tried so hard to not get hard
I just kept thinking about my dog

A girl walked by me today while i was on the bench. I sniffled a little because I have allergies. She smelt nice. How do I make her my wife?

Doggos are always a mans best friend

That's disgusting

i usually untie my shoe and wait for them to finish using a machine then casually stop and tie my shoe while sticking my nose exactly where their ass/pussy was on the machine

what if other guys used the machine as well?

why the fuck would i go smell something a guy just used you faggot

Yeah, that's a good question, you fucking fag

I mean, maybe one or more men used the machine previously and you don't know, so it will mix with the girls smell

how could you be so dense

like he used it and she hopped on right after?

its a risk im willing to take

Honestly though does the smell of sweaty girls turn you guys on?

Yes.
The smell of a healthy woman's sweat and her sex is like a fucking drug.

Lol nope

A girls ass smells good, but if you open it, it does smell like shit.

Pussy smells bad when its dry, but when it gets wet is pretty appealing.

Depends on the girl and your sentiment towards her, really

What do you do if you have a stuffy nose and she can hear your taking deep whiffs?

I never smelled a sweaty girl in my life, hell I don’t even know what women smells like without perfume

rub nose while sniffing pretending its itchy

Join a spin class at your gym, take a bike behind whomever strikes your fancy.

That’s kinda creepy, joining a class just to smell chicks. Women probably just smell like men right? Since we are all humans we can’t smell differently

>Women probably just smell like men right? Since we are all humans we can’t smell differently
You are wrong, my man. I assume you have met men that smell different from each other? We don't have a uniform odor, that's just silly

>Women probably just smell like men right?

pheromones brah

>women farts give me raging boners

Why am I laughing so hard?
not my thing, but to each their own, I guess

Since I’ll probably never find out, I guess I’ll just leave whatever sweaty young women smells like to my imagination lol

hey guys aspie here. hoping you could answer a related question to OP

dont peoples assholes always smell like shit no matter what, even if you clean it really well, so like if youre a girl and you wear spandex and legging and that stuff and youre sweating, wont is cause the scent of shit to drift out of it

and like what about thongs, the fabric is right up against a girls asshole wont it smell after you take it off

One mans crap is another mans brap

stop dating basic bitches with bad hygiene

what?
How is that possible?

Stop being such a sad fuck

so did you exchange numbers

Anything that applies to men also applies to women in this case.

No. Whenever I'm going to be seeing a girl every inch of me is squeaky clean, up to an inch inside the rim of my asshole. It's common practice for me to make my Tinder dates eat my ass if the night goes well. If we continue to see each other then I prefer to make her lie on her back with her head off the side of the bed and slide my asshole around her face like a slip and slide

Alpha?

>girl at gym doing olympic lift training
>not huge, but athletic
>casually glance over at her in between sets, enjoying the view
>about 30 minutes into her workout she starts doing dumbbell clean and press
>mfw i notice her shorts are stained with sweat between her thighs and up her crack whenever she bends down
>feel high test rush when i imagine her squatting down on my face
>have an amazing workout

It's disgusting, but it really gets my blood pumping.

>It's common practice for me to make my Tinder dates eat my ass
whats the success rate for that? 30%? 50%?

I've never been refused, but then again I don't always try. Depends on if she's wild enough and if I feel like turning her face into a runway for my assplane

jesus i cant imagine even coming close to a girl whos enough of a filthy whore to give a guy she just met off a phone app a rimjob

jesus fuckign christ

They're all like that for the right one user

I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you

U should write more short stories

>tfw gf wont eat my ass or let me eat her ass

this thread makes me want to throw up. bunch of degenerate fucks

no, a girl who will eat a random man's ass after one date will never be close to "the right one" and honestly thats pretty disgusting you would even put your dick near one who would do that

besides being a fucking prude your reading comprehension is shit.

he is saying that for those chicks HE is "the right one". implying he's an alpha motherfucker that chicks want to insta marry or something.

Anyone have the gif where the girl gets out of her seat in some auditorium and the neckbeard smells her seat when he thinks no one is looking?

>thinking its disgusting for a girl to shove her tongue up the ass of a guy she literally met that day makes me a prude

and no, they do that because tinder girls are the most degenerate of degenerate whores, not because he's an alpha mother fucker you autist

>BRAPPPPPPPOOOOFFFFFTTTTTT
teehee, sorry user!

I'm with you buddy. I don't ever want a girl to give me a rimjob, even if we're married. that's fucking nasty

Here it is

what exactly is supposed to be gained from this? i remember patrice o neal did this in "elephant in the room" too, said he wanted to sniff some girl in the audience's seat

do they want to smell ass?

>not because he's an alpha mother fucker you autist
your reading comprehension still a shit. thats not what i believe, thats what he said.

jesus what a retard.

you two are missing out so much you dont even know, its kinda sad, but you have a right to avoid the pleasures of life, dont let me stop you.

Gamers are filthy animals who sit around all day in their filth masturbating. Every time that guy faps, the entire room smells like his ass. His brain has associated the smell of dirty ass with sex. Now whenever he sees a girl he can't stop wondering what her ass smells like. It's so bad that he will smell their seats.

Brilliant

I'm way too self-conscious about the smell of my ass to let a girl down there, let alone the taste. let alone want to kiss her after that.

me as well. like, since a lot of girls dont have a bunch of hair down there do they usually have perfectly clean asses?

fucking kek lol

this doesnt make any sense. you have guys who will literally lick the asshole of a girl. thats apparently some twitter meme for black people, always talkign about eating ass

yet if you want to snifff a girls ass you're a pathetic degenrate?

aw man this reminds me of a time when a girl had a crush on me and she went to the gym I go to but she would always wear grey leggings and she sweat so much through them it totally turned me off and I feel kinda bad about it but man she sweat more than I did i swear

Don't worry yourself about it, as long as you keep being disgusting, no girl will ever want to be near your junk and/or ass.

Yes dude, smelling a seat that a girl just sat in is degenerate

Ill give you guys a photo of the girls ass I wanna lick. She wears yoga's all day every day...
Give me time tho

Niggers are also pathetic degenerates

don't worry brah, it's just some roleplaying cuckservative trying to pretend that anything that isn't missionary sex is degenerate and far left

>t. High T user of superb taste

sweaty girls smell amazing

what's so difficult to understand? eating ass implies that you are competent enough to achieve sexual intercourse, sniffing the seat of a chick you dont know in a public setting is kinda pathetic... i understand that people might have a fetish but its usually the guys who cant get laid and are totally desperate that do it.

Thankyou doggo

Maaaan. I just wanna spread those cheeks and stick my tongue as far it can go in their asshole. Idk what it is. Its just something about licking or eating ass that I can't explain. I'm fucked, man. I need help...

>self-conscious about the smell of my ass
pre sex shower takes 1 minute and eliminates this problem. aren't you self conscious about your dick tasting like pee?

>let alone want to kiss her after that.
so you wouldnt kiss her after she sucks your dick either? or do you have such a poopy butthole that she would lick shit out of your bum?

>since a lot of girls dont have a bunch of hair down there do they usually have perfectly clean asses?
dont get confused, girls can have hairy assholes too user, its just that they are way more self conscious about their hygiene down there than you can be (at least the semi decent ones), remember, when expecting sex some go through the ordeal of getting an appointment to rip their pubes from their crotch, that's commitment.

You probably have tapeworms or gut parasites.

He was getting his bag from under the seat, you niggers.

Fuck, I hope so

>girls shit
Virgin detected

you are trolling right? THERE IS NO BAG UNDER THE SEAT.

Also, he's clearly waiting for her to stand up. Just look at him.

2/10 you made me reply

Lold

my taint smells so fucking bad. I can't imagine letting anyone near it

>things that never happened for 400 mario

Patrician keks were had

I'm told I smell like sweet tarts. My body spray, tide laundry detergent, downy fabric softener and my sweat somehow smell like sweet tarts. I think they're crazy but all three gf's I do cardio with on different days say the same thing.

p-pic?

feels good man

I had a dream today where I was lying in bed and next to me was a QT sleeping. She woke up and told me how she'd had bad dreams while getting closer and closer and eventually I stuck my big toes up her cunt and arsehole. Have you ever felt a puckered anus around your big toe, just sucking? Awesome.

No sorry. You're not missing anything user I'm old and married.

>be me a couple years ago
>still had gf
>it's high summer
>decide I want to ride my motorcycle
>gf asks if she can come too
>well fine, no twisties here so was just gonna enjoy the scenery anyway
>lend her my old jacket
>old pants were destroyed a while ago so she's just wearing leggings
>ride for couple of hours
>get back home
>pillion seat is completely stained with girl butt sweat
>go inside, give her the ol' lickaroo before she can even look at the shower