The gym I go to rebranded as a "no judgement" gym for fatties and got rid of the squat racks

>the gym I go to rebranded as a "no judgement" gym for fatties and got rid of the squat racks
>the only gym in 20 mile radius with proper squat racks is the "gay gym"

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/shopping/product/11237097239747612114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit I had no idea gay gyms were a thing. Can't even imagine the amount of mires someone could get going there.

Mires can get pretty rapey.

You could keep going to the same gym and somehow find a way to not be an even bigger faggot than the people you're mentioning.

Squat the fatties until you can squat the fattest one.

Pistol squats with dumbbells.

And now you know why women want women only gyms to get away from rapey straight guys.

Buy the squat racks off them before they throw them out

Girls do it too sometimes. Let's stop the he said she said garbage shall we?

No squat rack?
Gay gym it is.

Cancel membership. They took away a piece of equipment you signed up for, could possibly haggle a partial refund

home gym

That's why the woman's side of my old gym was always empty, woman say they want that but they really don't. I had a guys tell me I had fuck off written all over my face. When a grill doesn't want attention she is quite capable of letting guys know.

This.

go to gay gym, but dont let anyone spot you when you squat

This. Even when my gym is packed after work hours the thot only room up stairs is guaranteed to be empty.

Buy a squat rack

THIS
hurry up, OP!

Go to the gay gym. They'll know you're not gay and act like normal people. As long as they're not lisping bug catching faggots, gay people are normal people too.

Stop being a faggit and go to the gaygym.

Homo gym master race

every gym is a gay gym

My gym doesn't have a squat rack. I just put the barbell on the dip assist machine.

Just do this. Mine was less than 100 on Amazon

That is a 10/10 dog

>women want women only gyms
Every women-only-gym started in the last 30 years, has gone out of business within a few years. No exception!
Why is that so, if women wants these gyms so badly?
I see a shitload of girls/women/cronies at my gym (mostly cardio) so there can't be a lack of clientel.

OP should start at the gay gym. At least they're not hypocrites.

Underrated post

Holy fuck. Genius at work right here.
But still, gay gym it is.

Faggot detected

google.com/shopping/product/11237097239747612114

>"no judgement" gym for fatties and got rid of the squat racks
So what does that have to do with not being fat. Jesus as a former fat fuck I hate fat logic.
Shit a lot of powerlifters could be classified as "fat" by normies.

go to the gay gym, wear at least three crucifixes, and avoid the showers

>wear at least three crucifixes, and avoid the showers

Gay vampires, not even once.

OP, you make me feel so glad I'm not some insecure kid anymore who worries so much over stupid shit like you're doing. Just go to the good gym, do your work, and LEAVE when you're done, you mind your own business and they'll mind theirs, and oh by the way fucking grow up will you?

That's a cute doggo

unironically this. mine was not a dedicated gay gym per se but literally 85% of the males in there were for some reason, and they were great lads, some of them manly hueg cunts that literally just happened to fuck men, and hated openly flamboyant homos too. great stuff

I mean, some mires were kinda lecherous, but mostly joking, my butt is still unharmed

gay

I kekd harder at this than I should have

>minding gay mires

a mire is a mire user

HETEROMAN GYMS WHEN

Gaaaaaaayyyyyy

source? even anecdotes are fine, but this is new to me

Have you ever been in a gay sauna? I was looking for a cheap sauna in the area, and the site didn't specifically mention its nature. I got a little suspicious when there were condom and lube dispensers everywhere, but I only realized where I was when he came in my ass.

this tbqh

get gay.