Walk into gym

>walk into gym
>see this

what are your thoughts?

>can kill
>Next

Hope he makes it

My guess is that his wrists are at the wrong angle but I wouldn't have the nerve to say anything since I'm no kinesthesiologist.

>see fatty actively making attempt to better self
Hope he'll make it

>guess that bench is taken

Check the calendar to see if it's new years already.

Good for him, He's improving on his physique and pushing himself through the joint pain that all overweight people suffer. If I keep seeing him at the gym I'll feel better about myself. If I don't; his loss.

kinda pissed off hes taken up equipment room if hes clearly trying to lose weight he can just fuck off and go for a walk outside

>what are your thoughts?
probably something like wheres the oly bar, or what exercise am i starting with today

Why not lose fat while gaining muscle?

a true predator

I can never shit on a fatty who is trying. Except that fat ass who was eating pizza on the ab machine. Fuck him.

retard detected jesus christ

I try to avoid eye contact because Jason Blaha isnt the type of guy i would provoke.

>wonder if he's still working out next week.

Your gonna make it op

this is the best way to lose fat
i hope

>better than nothing

>he thinks he can gain muscle on a cut

LOL

Maybe give some pointers on form/execution if needed and wish them the best and tell them not to give up.

Leave me alone. I'm doing my best.

As a guy whose been going to the same gym for maybe 11 years, I genuinely have hope seeing those folks come in. I've only seen about 3-4 real 360° turn around stories who became gym rats. I find inspiration in them. I was relatively fit, did crew, lacrosse, American football, hockey and soccer in middle and highschool. I had a natural advantage with that and genetics. I could never imagine how hard it is to do that. The sheer amount of effort and dedication baffles me. I'm almost certain I've never tried as hard at anything as the turn around stories ive seen unfold over the years. They're incredibly strong resilient people and forever stronger mentally than I am.

it's not, fork downs are by far the most effective exercise, 2nd place isn't even close

If I only see him once disgust
If I see him consistently mire hard the dedication
If I see him constantly fucking around disgust again

Good on him

These are the type of people you can actually make friends with at the gym.

Ive been lifting for 13 years now (im 30), I've made a ton of friends from the gym over the years, by just being a muscular nice guy, these newbies are out of their environment/comfy zone, so it's easy as a seasoned lifter to talk to them and help em out, they'll listen to you as well because your jacked and they'll ask you about lifting/diet etc. These convo's eventually move onto other subjects outside of the lifting/nutrition arena and you can begin to make friends.

It's hard to make friends with already established lifters because we act like we "know it all" and we feel superior, Alpha's can make friends with other Alpha's, it just doesn't work.

Show studies proving it's not possible. Go ahead. I'll wait.

You can as a fat fuck.
I lost 100lbs and in the process gained lean mass. Hydrostatic bf% proved this, not that it wasn't obvious from my lifts.

But there was a stopping point. Also if you're just losing 10-20lbs it's a different story.

>sitting down for OHP
>with back support

>Hydrostatic bf% proved this

what have the water repelling properties of your boyfriend have to do with this thread?

:-Man how the fuck did you lost yourself? McDonald’s is just in front of the gym!-

I'd feel like I want to approach him and take him under my wing and help him, but that's not the way that gyms work around here and everyone has to mind their own business. Here, it's every man for himself, unfortunately.

Probably a better time investment for him to be doing bike + compound lifts, but at least he's here.