What is Veeky Forums eating today?

>Turkey burger with spinach inside
>seasoned with a sprig of thyme and black peppercorn
>Steamed Kale
>Half of a raw Onion
>Sliced grape tomatoes
>Toasted Marathon bread with seeds - made from organic flour (goob would b proud)

pic related.

WHAT IS FIT EATING?!?

Nothing

..How are you supposed to get big?

Just had breakfast of gluten free pasta, ground lean turkey, olive oil, low salt pasta sauce, and salt free Mrs Dash spice.

>gonna eat the other half for lunch.

2 x 8oz chicken salads
2 x 1oz flapjack
1 pint of skimmed milk
2oz salted peanuts.

Nice! Get swole broseph.

Right on! Get those vegetables my man.

>Not going /fast/
Never gonna make it

pierogi, lots of pierogi

>Not eating

Is either a fat piece of shit / doesn't understand fitness.

I had a protein shake for breakfast, I'm going to have leftover jambalaya for lunch, and some italian wedding soup for dinner. All homemade, will total about 1000kcals

I'm trying to lose weight atm so hopefully I don't have to eat starvation tier kcals for too long.

Last night I had ground turkey and stir fry frozen veggies, all fried ofc. After that I had about 1/8 of a container of strawberries Greek yogurt. This morning I had 3 scrambled eggs with onion mixed in.

I do the breakfast protein shake a lot.

That's what's up.

1000 calories is not enough food

Yeah definitely not for the day.

I hit a plateau for weight loss, I'm terrified I'll end up a fat piece of shit again if I eat too much. I didn't know what else to do.

Well cutting to like 1000calories a day is a good way to end up binging.

Just don't overeat. Count your calories, make sure you're getting enough for whatever your regime is, and adjust on days that you work harder / work less hard.

I know this is Veeky Forums and it's a board dedicated to fitness, but people really overcomplicate this stuff.

Get big - eat a lot and lift heavy weight. Once you plateau, move onto different exercises.

Lose weight - Burn more calories than you take in, but don't be at such a huge deficit that you can't function or look like a cancer patient.

Lifting for fitness / longevity - eat healthy, count calories, moderate weight lifting and cardio.

Don't expect visible results for six months.

That's basically it.

More accurately my goal is 1500 per day, but I more treat it like a hard limit to never exceed rather than a singular number to aim for, so if I'm way under I don't sweat it.

You guys are right though. I'll stop being such a bitch and get some extra food with dinners, thanks for the replies.

Dude 1500 is still too few. At the very least you should be getting like 1800 unless you're a 12 year old girl or something.

I was going based off the fitness pal app calculated goal numbers, put me at 1500. Is it full of shit?

What is your height, weight, age, and goals?

I have no kitchen, and Panda Express is right across the street. So, I will eat Panda Express, as I have every day for the past 3 months. Except for the days I fast.

I cook at least 5 times a week.

Enjoy diabetus you fucking gross peasant.

6'0, currently 206lbs, 24 years old.

I am getting married in August and I am dead set on losing as much excess fat as possible so I don't look like a slob on the big day. I don't know or care what I end up weight wise so long as the fat is gone. In the app, though, I set 180lbs as an arbitrary weight goal.

Jesus 3 months? I don't know what your goals are but you are fucked either way. Learn2cook.

Eight months is plenty of time to lose weight, but doing it at 1500 calories a day is going to fuck up your body.

Just fucking exercise and eat a little less.

I do go to the gym 3 times a week already.

I'll exercise a little harder and figure out a better diet; I didn't think of the damage I could do. Thanks user.

you must be so boring to measure out food like that

Yeah you'll be fine since you caught it early.

The reason I'm so harsh is because I did something similar and ended up hospitalized. I couldn't do anything for like three months.

we got about the same stats, I eat approximately 1900-2100kcal a day, train 6 days a week doing strength and volume and I’ve been dropping weight easy. Just eat clean and you’ll be able to it user

>rice chicken broccoli and eggs
delicious tbqh

I know how to cook, but I have no kitchen. I will thankfully be moving into an apartment in a few weeks, and I can start cooking again.
Fair enough, but I only eat the rice and the grilled chicken without sauce.