Anime body goals thread

Anime body goals thread
>tfw wide hips

>tfw wide hips
have a good digestive system, seriously the vast majority of men with wide hips are bloated, if you are constipated, takes you more than 1 hour to shit after you eat, have a big belly despite having low bodyfat and even abs or your shit is too hard and doesn't come out easily, all of this can contribute to make the hip bones wider, eat more fiber, eat thing that are easy to digest, chew the food a lot, improve your posture (this one is an other highly underrated thing when it comes to health and fitness)
may falco be with you

>Anime body goals thread

>takes you more than 1 hour to shit after you eat
You mean shit something out an hour after you ate it? Or just shit in general?

how do i into this mode

in general, as soon as you eat your body starts digesting the food and pushes out the remaining waste of the previous meal

very low body fat and proper digestive system, a body like that requieres 0 bloating, and some calistenics or some light weightlifiting 2 or 3 times per week

>sousuke
patrician taste

Dad?

hmm i think this might be me mate. I usually shit after I eat something so it must be previous meal right? what do I do user

neck theory strikes again

i agree with this. same problem for me and what he says seems to fix it. if you feel like it, keto can slim down the stomach size a shit load too.

very low body fat and some calisthenics or weight lifting.

>not endeavour
kys

thiccerino

hmm depends, you are supossed to go to the bathroom up to an hour after you eat if you do this you are fine in this aspect, but when you go is it too hard like blocks, if so you need to eat better, it should go out effortless, also in quantities equal to how much you eat, if you eat a lot you should shit a lot, if you eat less then it should be less, if it hard then eat more veggies and fruits, also tone it down with the how "packed" your meals are, 4 to 6 light meals a day are better for weight loss and even bulking (and health in general) than 2 or 3 heavy meals

hmm im not very fond of diets (keto,paleo,fasting) i usually eat whatever i want, however making sure its healty, low on oil, lots of veggies, some protein, things we all know are healty, and most importantly easy to digest, i can't stress enough how important this one is

wtf am i gay now??????

>now

>wide pelvis is caused by bloated intestines
yeah, going on a cut and reducing excess fat and water will fix the pelv-

D-donate hips please?

>smol
>low bf%
>24 cm biceps
>63 cm waist
>endurnace
>climber cyclist

i will never not be depressed that women with this body type don't really exist

reminder that you have shit taste

Can´t archive that, too smol.
51 cm frame is almost too large, 170mm cranks make my knees hurt and a 150 mm headtube doesn´t allow my handlebars to be significantly lower than my saddle, even with slammed stem.

I´m just realistic...

>tfw no qt oni gf to rape me and then cuddle on a daily basis

This right here. Those traps, forearms, and body hair. The ability to restore his body by sheer willpower and redirect a big bang.

STTGL Simon is what gets all the bitches wet.

>wide pelvis is caused by bloated intestines
>yeah, going on a cut and reducing excess fat and water will fix the pelv-
uhmmm no, those two guys despite having low body fat are both bloated, bloating has nothing to do with the level of bodyfat or waterweight, bloating means that you have acumulated gases and poop in your intestines and its not running properly and improving your digestive system will help to reduce hips in men, even if its not by much, if you look like the guy in the right then completly focus on your lats shoulders and chest to hide it as much as possible, even so that guy got fucked up genetics, believe it or not most man are not born with hips like those

Is that bear sitting in piss?

does using one for all still count as natty?

ken as always

I CAME

>tfw will never be tall enough to mother a JoJo
Swim a lot and make sure to fuck up your shoulder in the process

>literally Best Boy
Based taste

This

Big tittied one eyed robot plz

>January 1st at the gym

Nani?

gonna need a sauce on that one

Thank you based Falco, I am struggling with these exact problems and you probably gave me the solution

>believe it or not most man are not born with hips like those
nobody claimed that in the thread, OP was sad about HIS wide hips

>if you look like the guy in the right then completly focus on your lats shoulders and chest to hide it as much as possible
anybody can figure that out

>improving your digestive system will help to reduce hips in men, even if its not by much
"not by much", huh? Sure is a surprise that your retarded pseudoscience will give undetectable results, just like mewing to improve adult faces, jelqing to permanenty increase penis size and inverted hanging to get taller

Use Saucenao