twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heres some moar goys

1/3

2/3

3/3

>you can't read if you exercise

This shit is infuriating.

>Excuses: The Comic

What a fucking loser. Maybe if he makes a few more of these he'll actually delude himself into believing his bullshit.

not a comic, but:
youtu.be/eX4nh-VOPYE

N-Nice quads user.

Also yeah it bugs me that the stero type is the lunk headed moron who works out, as if they aren't allowed anything else in life. Also the fact that they insinuate that to be even moderately fit you need to come home from work, work out for 6 hours, sleep and repeat, and then spend your weekend working out, as if you can't actually have a social life. But people do what they can to convince themselves that they are the ones benefiting from avoiding the gym.

imgur.com/a/SqQek
Judge Dredd Magnificent Obsession comic

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

>Kelli Jean Drinkwater uses the fat body as a site to investigate the complex relationship we all have with our bodies and how that defines the world we live in.

>Recurring themes in Drinkwater's work are notions of taking up space, queering fat embodiment and how this reclamation can transform and reimagine the potential of self and community. Her work is motivated by how these ideas intersect with gender, race, class and ability.

youtube.com/watch?v=bzlYyhh3X0w

>like/dislike ratio disabled
>comments are disabled for this video

>Slowly gets sweatier and sweatier from just standing and talking

Fucking kek,
>"We are healthy!"
>almost 1/12 of her time is spent panting

Why are his traps above his head?

Are yours not? I think that's just what it looks like to make it.

She looks like she drinks a lot of water.

Ouch

I can only dream for that day when we, the healthy tax payers, don't have to foot the bill for these slobs. These fuckers can just fast for free and fix all their problems, yet instead they op for expensive procedures, and prolonged hospital stays which can last months due to complications common for people that fat.

Can someone post/link the original? I want to keep my blood pressure up.

Reminder that fats will lie to your face about how much they eat

youtube.com/watch?v=XNprf0N-12E

Or maybe it's denial and they just convince themselves they are eating normally.

Well a least she has a sense of humor about her slow suicide

Oh Jesus chirst she's become a walking meme

Multi-billion dollar food industry would never allow the public to know that fasting is an easy, cheap and quick weight loss strategy.
More food, more food, organic food, pills, etc.
No one trying to make any money will ever try to make you consume less, unless they're a doctor and they legally have to. Even then, they'll make fatties eat, just differently and in slightly smaller portions.

Pretty much that. I don't start working out until I became a nazi.

Truth. Fasting is the ultimate red pill. I'll never go back to corporate shilling.

>His traps aren't even above his head.

They think that you need to spend more than an hour in the gym to look fit, fucking idiots

fina get some numbers xdd

>walking
I guarantee you it's just for the camera.

day of the stroke when?

I didn’t expect these feels.

>Kelly Muh Genes Carbguzzler studies buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords, will get a useless degree, never be productive, and die of heart failure when she's 38.

ouch

Brutal, but true.

Omae wa mou shindeiru

I wrote this poem for you guys.

It's called HAES

The pitiful form of surrender
An awful spiritual rot
Claim every day to be contended
But in such protest, is proof they’re not.

Their claws just barely emerge
From their swollen fat covered hands
To shred, assault and insult
The man who dares to progress

Hypocritically they shriek out
That they rail against the judgment of form
Any half rational man can tell
They instead demand failure conformed

To their doctrine of misery ascendant
The rolls of their stomach implore
That you surrender your struggle immediately
And never, don’t ever, strive for more.

good shit, man

> (you)
I sung the filename in my head

the difference in quality between the /fat/ and Veeky Forums artists is itself pretty kek-worthy

Fucking.
Awesome.
Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing.

youtu.be/wltEVDGU1Lo
This woman needs to neck herself desu.

youtu.be/Dhz4QA97oEo

>patrician
>basic bitch redhead

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a 2 year old now and this hit me so much harder than it would have before he came around. GODDAMNIT WHAT A STUPID FUCKING BITCH.

Nice, but on line 3, it's contented, not contended.

>no father present
>muh genetics
>lives in council house
>wheelchair
>constant pandering too
how could he be so fat?? we may never know.

i honestly feel bad for that kid, the opposite of the desired effect always happens with control freak parents.

I'm lifting for Warrior Chieftain Mode

Thanks I'll fix that in my poetry folder.

Little do they know that Socrates was actually a neet /fitlit/

Exercise has made me better read if anything.

Audiobooks were tailored made for long periods of cardio.

>in the 2 hours of footage we got, you were constantly giving him food. do you think maybe that's why he's fat?
>no

That's not a Chad.

Christ, listen to her sucking in air because all that fat is compressing her lungs. Can't make it five words without hyperventilating.

Sauce on original?

Why is there an eternal joo and a Goebbels quote on 9gag

I thought his sweatdrops in the first panel were his eyes

Nigger looks like a real-life Sonic OC.

i mean i get the sentiment, but everyone who is on their high horse about running long distances is a gigantic loser as well. its like the original crossfit/vegan meme, runners are the worst people

Pretty good

Worse than cyclists?

No problem brah, keep writing.

as a competitive cyclist I apologize on our behalf. I promise we're not all toolbags.

This. There's a guy at work who brags about how fast he runs and how we all need to go out with him some time. I'm a runner too but I just don't talk about it and he keeps bragging about his shit tier times to me.

That's certainly appreciated.

It seems every cyclist I encounter either doesn't understand what a sidewalk is and nearly runs me over, or doesn't understand how road rules work and nearly gets run over. I hate cyclists so, so much.

i'm always tired and i sweat too much and want to change that but i work out because i'm vain.

pomp is most chad hairstyle but asuka is an instant giveaway to virgin status.

I try to follow the rules of the road as best I can, i.e. not letting people wave me through stop signs when they have the right of way, not running red lights, staying close to the edge of the road, staying visible.

It actually pisses me off when cars don't treat me as a vehicle and try to let me take their right of way. Damn it, I just want to follow the rules of the road like you.

Another Basic bitch comic TM

Related in the comments section

Related x2 comments section

Now that you mention it, so did I, although for unrelated reasons.

I'm going to ape this and pretend like I wrote it
>thanksbruh

>Short Bio

>Okay. So here is my lame attempt at self introduction via written words (typed?.. I dunno.) My name is Malerie, but my friends call me Mal. I'm a fairly decent sized nerd, I love cartoons and anime, my favorite video game is Animal Crossing, I love horror movies, zombie movies, Independent films. I love music of all kinds, same for art. I love to read and write. I love poetry. I'm kind of an asshole sometimes but I have a really big, soft heart. I'm a cat person. I'm a cis gender female in a polyamorous coupling. No I'm not looking for threesomes or whatever! I'm looking for a good girl for myself. I'm obviously bisexual. I'm also pansexual, asexual, and demisexual. I think desserts are important. I'm a full figured girl. I'm body+ but my type of girls are typically bigger girls as well. My weakness is big eyes. I have a really weird sense of humor, but I love to laugh and making others laugh. I've never cheated on anyone (important to note. Call bullshit all you want, but it's true!) Honesty is very important to me. Uhhhhhh.... guess that's it for now. Get to know me? Maybe? Okay, I'm done now.. Bye.

>I'm a full figured girl.
>I'm a body+ but my type of girls are typically bigger girls as well.

kek

>I love music of all kinds
This is LITERALLY NEVER TRUE
fuck it pisses me off so much

Anyone got the original?

>. I'm a cis gender female in a polyamorous coupling. No I'm not looking for threesomes or whatever! I'm looking for a good girl for myself. I'm obviously bisexual. I'm also pansexual, asexual, and demisexual.
What?
Another crazy person.

I absolutely hate this answer as well. I've almost given up asking people. It sucks because I actually love talking about music as I have a varied taste but by no means love it all

> bisexual and asexual
Aren't they mutually exclusive?

If they say that and not specific kinds of genres they're most likely a boring person.

> Not being a genderfluid demisexual bisexual pansexual asexual LGBTQIA Grey-aromantic black trans fe-male in 2017

>wah wah wah nobody should care about how other people spend their time
>lmao people who spend time at the gym are so boring because they work out rather than do all these INTELLECTUAL hobbies
Fuckin hell, I work out and I still have to time to read and knit

,MUH
INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY THO

Honestly don't bother, literally no one would publish anything like that. The poetry world is more PC and progressive than just about any other medium. Literally no one would publish that.

>I'm strong because I'm fat, tee hee!
My least favorite kind of fatlogic

youtube.com/watch?v=smBgwCmXhY8
I know she's been memed to death but did she make it in the end? She looks like she can actually get her shit together by the end of the episode

Is this fucking real?

Thats some straight up childhood brainwashing shit right there.

>Cis gender
>Bisexual, Asexual, Pansexual AND Demisexual

This is literally impossible even by their fucking retarded rules.

This is literally nothing but contradictions
>I'm also pansexual,
>I'm also asexual, and demisexual.

>I'm looking for a good girl for myself.
>I'm a cis gender female in a polyamorous coupling.

>I'm a full figured girl
> I'm a fairly decent sized nerd

honestly just Sudoku

/pol/ infiltrates literally everything. They've been trying for years to replace the rainbow flag with their own slogan and motives.

>720 pounds
holy mother of kek

>30 reps 315lb for calves
>50 reps at 195lbs for hammies

This bitch is tripping so hard it's obvious she's never been in the gym