instagram.com/p/Bcs5i70nxJF

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbKbUqhnZgb
youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw
youtube.com/watch?v=wFhQmGfuZpY
instagram.com/p/Bb2FpsEnpd1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop shilling your Insta you fat faggot

SS does not work and everyone who does it looks pathetic, bloated and has skin problems. You need to avoid dairy like the devil

>Starting STRENGTH
>Doesn't give you aesthetics

hmmmm

>belt
>shoes
>knee protectors
what else? tactical ass plug?

>5+ plates
>Starting strength
SS IS A BEGINNERS ROUTINE

>implying he didn't start off with SS and then move onto TM

Every competitive power lifter uses that shit so why not

>He can't OHP more than three plate

instagram.com/p/BbKbUqhnZgb

You twinks jelly?

>That back bend
JUST

>the only mires are from two 60 year olds

Whoa...so this is... the power of....SS?

uhh it's called standing bench press my dude

he didn't.

SS is a coaching service.

don't be so retarded. strength = size, aesthetics = size at lean body fat %.

its called double layback, retard

I did that, worked well. Both excellent routines.

IME milkfat is awesome for your skin. Only really works if you get off caffeine, though, which kills your skin because of vasoconstriction

it ties down to genetics ultimately. Eric Bugenhagen does GOMAD (been doing for 7+years) and drinks a shitload of coffee and he's got perfect fucking skin.

Is GOMAD necessary for SS??

no read the book

>those old people frozen in awe

this guy has made it

Whats that equal to high bar? Like 2 pl8?

Let's get something out of the way, regardless of SS.

If you avoid dairy you are a retard and should kys. Really. If you advice others to avoid dairy I suggest you eat shit instead.

Also, chase is turning out to be what zach should have been jej.

Anyone knows what zach became ? I think he stopped lifting a long time ago. He was bigger and taller than chase iirc.

Closer to 1pl8.

jesus christ powerlifting was a mistake. Honestly isthere anything gayer than powerlifting? It's even more homo than bodybuidling.

i think uh, gay sex might be gayer, also madonna

you

bodybuilding is objectively gayer than PL

PL guys are often pretty pathetic/autistic but bodybuilders put thongs on and oil themselves up so people can look at their naked bodies on stage, i mean that's gay and i have no idea why so many tough manly dudes are drawn to the "sport"

>IT JUST WERKS BRAH
>HE CAN EGO LOW BAR SQUAT LIKE 2X BW
That fatty can't even do 10 consecutive pull ups, dawg.

>implying low bar isn't the patrician squat
anything else is simply the same but with less muscles involved

bodybuilders do gay for pay and it's still less gay than power lifting.

Completely not true, look at weightlifters and how much they can squat or press. Yet, they don't look big. Hell, even look at our favourite Candito boy, he is hella strong (probably stronger than anyone on this board will ever be), but he isn't huge, he isn't even big.

That's because candito is natty
Actually, he's the natty limit.

Knee sleeves and belts are fine if lifting heavy weight regularly, helps with injury prevention, body lasts longer. You're probably a weak dyel pussy so I understand the hate.

Rip says to do chins instead because they 2use more muscle" and are therefore better

>Guy sets up in the rack next to you
>Starts squatting lowbar
>It's a disgustingly huge gut that hangs out when he is in the hole
>Every time

low bar is as far away from patrician as you can get.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLVJTBZtiuw

Candito has world tier squat and world tier quads, what are you talking about? He is not that phenomenal a bencher, so his delts, pecs and tris are appropriate for the weight he can lift.

Most weightlifters are bigger, faster and stronger than most people will ever be. You can nitpick and find a couple people who can squat very high numbers yet have small lower bodies, but these cases will not apply to general population.

Also, some of the top level competitive lifters are there because they can bench 160 with the same amount of muscle you need to bench 140.

Briefly; someone benching 160 won't necessarily be bigger than someone benching 140 (nutrition, skill, neurological adaptaion, genetics, whatever you want to call it), but you benching 160 will be bigger than you benching 140.

There are stronger and bigger guys who are also natural.

>implying fat powershitters aren't just as retarded with squatting as they are with the other 2 lifts
they'll fuck anything up, including patrician low bar squats. most of my squatting is done high bar but i can't deny the magic of low bars. they compliment each other extremely well but why pick the lighter one to be the best?

kek

>he isn't even big

just do both, also the video is cherry picking shitty federations of equipped powerlifting (which is cancer), try to do any of that shit on IPF and you'll get 3 red lights.

>back squatting

shiggy diggyfront squat master race lad.

>Manlet
>70% legs

m8

Holy fuck you look horrible! Pudgy pale doughboy.

also people think gains from 100kg to 140kg, for example, will be similar to from 60 to 100. you wont be building large amonuts of muscle after a point no matter how strong or pumped you get.

That's why I am waiting for that 5pl8 squat. I will just post pic of my legs, ask you to estimate my max squat and then post video with timestamp. So some of you maybe will open their eyes. Also - another anecdotal evidence, polish olympic champion in under 94kg Szymon Kolecki. I chose him, because he isn't some manlet like Suleymanoglu or the chinks in lower categories, he is actually 185cm. You can fast forward to 13th minute and if you really tell me he looks big, I will just assume you are baiting me for (you)s.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFhQmGfuZpY

Strength program until 1/2/3/4 then switch to a hypertrophy program. That's how you avoid having a body like Chase and most of Veeky Forums

>is small
not only is your "evidence" anecdotal, it doesn't even appear to be true. you can't expect a boy coming out of puberty to be very big.

if you want to stop being stubborn/nitpicky, you might as well take your time to google "ipf lifters" maybe.

regardless if you hit 5 plates squat for reps and still have tiny legs, that might unironically be your inevitable fate. i can tell from my own experience that getting stronger at key exercises is the fastest and the most reliable way to get seriously bigger.

>under 6' ft with gigantic bodybuilder legs and solid upper body
>this response
if he looked like coleman you'd probably call him strong otter. perhaps you should stop looking at so many pictures of naked dudes online

Glad that you have taken his photos from 15 years after what is shown in the video. Also - it depends what you call big, it is a matter of fucking definition. From my point of view Arnold wasn't big, Kolecki isn't big and Candito definitely isn't big. Sarychev is big, Phil Heath is big or if you really want me to quantify this for you - big is: 50cm biceps, at least 125cm chest, 70cm quads, 50cm calves, 45cm neck and not shorter than 180cm on top of that. This is my definition of being big, I don't care about lighting they use to look good on photos.

Now I am waiting for some sperglord to furiously start googling Sarychev's numbers to tell me that he has 69cm quads so my argument is invalid. I fucking dare you to.

>45cm neck

oh my god just go to sleep you 19 year old lol

at some point you'll run out and need to get stronger again. strength and mass must go hand in hand beyond a certain point, whether one or the other is your goal

>Arnold wasn't big

I squat 465 lbs and I have never used anything other than lifting shoes. You're using gear to increase the weight you can do, but then turn around and say it helps prevent injury because the weight is too heavy.

belts and lifting shoes are the only legit pieces of lifting equipment. shoes for stability and proper knee travel for longer legged dudes and belts for their ability to brace harder.

all else adds in ways that require no additional effort usually by the use of elastic energy. wraps, suits etc, its just more of a stretch reflex if you will. belts actually allow your muscles to work harder instead of artificially springing you up

>Heavy roid users aren't big
You have fallen into so many layers of memes that the only solution i see for you is killing yourself.

I'm also post-Accutane

Yes if you're not already fat

>Arnold wasn't big

Sue me, I don't consider him big and your opinions won't affect mine. Word 'big' in my dictionary is reserved for huge mass monsters, the biggest of big, for people one-in-a-billion genetics.

youre mentally challenged and deluded

get help

ITT: soyboys thinking they are big

Keep feeding yourself this bullshit, you will never be big, nor anyone on this board.

that would be extremely big, or HUGE. You are just being retarded at semantics user-kun. I hope you treat that body dismorphia and get better, wish you the best

thats not even the point, retard. geez, why are we even replying to this dummy, soon he'll be like i was just pretending to be retarded for replies. Fuck off already

he has an insta vid with a set of 8 at like 40 lbs or something

no offence but your opinion is pretty stupid. can't convince a schizo that the voices they hear aren't real but that doesn't make them right

>Arnold wasn't big

It's called The Press you reprobates

This is either really good bait or you have a bad case of dysmorphia
Either way you have some sort of brain disease

>one in a billion genetics
Christ do you know how genes work?

lol at all the auschwitz mode twinks ITT calling chase "fat"

It is the case tho. Someone who has 110IQ will say that 100 is good...but it isn't. Same with you midgets. You will say that your 40cm cep is good...it isn't. Aim for the sky or die.
If you would take any philosophy class or read some of the classics you would know there is literally no objectivity, you cannot even prove you are reading my posts. Hell, I cannot even prove I am not talking to a wall in a mental asylum.

On that note, why can I do more pullups than chinups ? I mean even after training them for a bit. Chinups are so fucking akward. I keep doing them hoping it gets better but I might drop them soon. Pull ups just "make sense" in a way

strong lats weak biceps? either that or your grips width idk, sounds weird

>Not just eating a fuckload and doing 6 days a week of PPL + progressive overload

Any other way of life is wrong.

>tfw when youre almost a decade older than this kid who can lift twice what you can

>it's another babby took a 200-level philosophy course and decides he's the next socrates
plato's forms? semantic extension? utilitarianism? kantianism?

>takes freshman philosophy once

take some time away from the internet

looks like a younger, unroided brock lesnar

>what else? tactical ass plug?
no, its recreational

instagram.com/p/Bb2FpsEnpd1

Apologize

He's probably stronger than Brock desu

didn't come here to debate philosophy you deluded fuck

>(((equipped))) powerlifting
>genetic elites who use medical-grade roids
what did he mean by this?

just think of it as an extended hypertrophy phase then, sometimes your tendons need some time to recover

kryiakos grizzly is more up your alley then. he is the living proof, that strength = bloat.