Veeky Forums seriously believes that weightlifters in the olympics - the most drug tested competition in the world -...

>Veeky Forums seriously believes that weightlifters in the olympics - the most drug tested competition in the world - take steroids

Explain your reasoning.

Look at them.

protip: ''''''drug testing''''''' =/= checking if they use steroids

They get caught doping more frequently than any other sport. Think it's by a pretty huge margin too

lol, you didn't hear about the russian state sponsored doping program?

it was huge news

Russia banned, Azerbajdzjan banned, bulgaria banned and soon China banned.
Three time olympian piss positive and 10year old samples reopened, Also positive.
>Drug free

To pass the drug test you don't have to be at "zero" drug level. Let's say the threshold is 5. The trick is to do drugs in such way that by the time you are tested, you hit 4.999. The guy who hits 4.5 will get silver medal, the guy who hits 6.5 will be disqualified.

Better now?

Yeah ur only allowed 10ug/l of stanozolol in your blood...

I'd say cycling was worse

The dopers are always ahead of the testers. Look at lance Armstrong. He was tested so often and never failed a test.

He's not even big. This is more than doable natty.

But his lifts are big. No 77kg natty can squat 300kg

How is Tian Tao 88 kg while Lu is 75 kg? They look about the same size in this pic.

Forgot pic.

>le the bad guys are always one step ahead meme

just stop, this is a fucking normie meme myth

ITS CALLED CORRUPTION

for you to say that isn't jacked, you gotta post a pic of your own body, fucker

drug testing = iq testing. only idiots get popped

angles. also you got both of their weights wrong

Corruptions also a factor
Not that it's a real sport but the WWF had a drug testing program that would fine and suspend you if you failed
X-Pac said it was regularly scheduled and easy to avoid
The one time they did a surprise test the guy running it offered to piss for him for $200

the testing is symbolic so the sport can keep a good reputation and make more money from ads

EVERY sport is a business with unbelievable amounts of money in it. They are just faking a good image because of muh bad ethics and what not

>not being able to do 300kg for doubles

lmao what a fucking manlet

if you handled 300kg u'd be 9" tall lol lil lanklet waif bye sweetie

>assblased short male detected
keep squatting 600lbs, maybe someday a midget will love you

kinda funny you used that guy as the op pic since he literally popped for steroids

maybe thats the joke

its 661.4lbs sweetie

Watch the documentary icarus on netflix, explains in detail how they get past the drug tests while taking steroids.

This and post usada ufc

Who the fuck Cares, If anything they should allow full blown blasting so I can finally witness a 270 CJ

>height comment out of nowhere

hello insecurity

yeah but that's not you lol. i'm talking about you, short stuff

how long do steroids stay in your system?
could'd you take them for a while then stop X months before a competition? i'm guessing they aren't taking muscle biopsies to test for steroids

>responding to height comment
hello manlet

Look at every Chinese weightlifter and tell me with a straight face that they are natty. Now hit yourself in the face with a rock 3X5

I will take "OP (a faggot) doesn't know Ilia Ilin" for 500

Idalberto Arranda aka the best squat in history?