Gf mad at me + injured

Hi fit

i have tendonitis in my forearm which is keeping my out of the gym.

My gf is ignoring me and maybe annoyed at me suddenly

I am really really sad

how to not kill myself right now fit please help

What'd you do to piss her off?

no idea

Just don't play into her games. She'll probably be back to normal in a couple of days. Even if she doesn't you can get a different girl if you want.

i only want her, we've been enjoying eachothers company SOOo much and really often in the last few weeks so this is a huge shock

Ask why she's angry and what you can do for her and if she keeps acting out play it cool and don't get mad. Just give it time. She's shittesting you.

You're either mentally challenged or underage

When you start to catch feelings for a broad then it's time to get a side piece and distance yourself

Did you remember to focus on your lats in the gym, user?

of course i did, but i cant hit them anymore

The other day I, a 5'5 supermanlet, had to visit my extended family. They finally noticed that my 13 year old brother is now taller than me and made fun of me for a solid minute.
I've been trying to cope so hard. Trying to not let it define me. But I think about it every day. And this just crushed me.
I hate feeling inferior. I hate feeling vulnerable. I hate feeling like a little boy.
I just want to feel like a little man. I never thought it would get to this point, but now every time I look down at my stubby little legs I feel nothing but hate and disgust - at my own body. The muscles only make it worse.
It seems so trivial to anyone else, but no matter how hard I try to cope with it, there are always going to be moments where the rules of nature are demonstrated. I'm physically smaller, inferior. Fucking end me already.

>I just want to feel like a little man.
I just want to feel like a real man*, kek. I'm having a breakdown. Am I going to have to live my entire life like this?

bang her sister

ask her why she is angry.. does anybody really thinks that ever works out well.

cant ask her why shes angry if shes ignoring me

that sucks, man

nah I meant that asking her is a bad idea. Do you guys live together?

seriously though dude you shouldn't feel like killing yourself because your gf isn't talking to you. that doesn't sound like a healthy relationship

Ahhhahaha

just find yourself a nice 5'0" asian qt girlfriend. you're gonna make it dude

Next time make it awkward and say you wished your mother could have quit the booze while she was pregnant

My issue isn't even girls, it's other people in general. I feel inferior around other men, and having a gf only amplifies it. I know I sound like I'm being a melodramatic exaggerating bitch but the effect of being small on a man can't even be expressed through words.

you gotta play the hand you're dealt man. we can't all be super chads

Why is asking her why she's angry a bad idea? If she doesn't tell him why she's upset that's fucking stupid

Who cares user, make the most of what you have.
>i'm 5'7" btw

she is a 5' asian qt

Break up with her man. She's probably going to. Even if she isn't she mad at you and not telling you why meaning she has not respect for you and doesn't even want to make things better. Things will slowly get better afterward

i wanna kms because i just want to fucking workout and get jacked

>feel inferior around other men
Have you thought about dating a tranny?