Is it normal for your armpits to smell a bit like BO and worn off deodorant at the end of the day...

Is it normal for your armpits to smell a bit like BO and worn off deodorant at the end of the day? Because I've smelt like shit for so long and I'm trying to figure out why. I shower every morning, wear clean clothes that I wash the night before that I put in a brand new tote that has those in-wash scent boosters in it (clothes stay in tote overnight and absorb the scent), dry off with fresh towels after showering, always have gum in my mouth (so it's not my breath that stinks), and I even went on a vegan only diet for a month and nothing changed. I've tried 4 different deodorant brands including Certain Dri and I still stunk. I get made fun of/my stench gets acknowledged every single day and I want it to end

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Salux-Nylon-Japanese-Beauty-Cloth/dp/B000CSDDDG
munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/aea78e/study-says-youll-smell-better-if-you-eat-fewer-carbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have fungal or bacterial infection in your pits mate. Get some anti-bacterial and antifungal soaps and use them daily.

Put the deodorant at night not in the morning and also baking soda

I already tried using anti bacterial soap and I went on antifungal medication for a month, and nothing changed.
I apply Certain Dri at night and my regular deodorant in the morning

Are you pajeet?

I'm white

I'm willing to bet that it's your clothes. BO doesn't necessarily smell bad, it's bacteria. But the bacteria is probably in your clothes, not on you. I know you say you wash them, but unless it's at 100C it's not going to do shit.

Do this experiment. Buy a new tshirt and wear that for a day. Bet you don't smell for that day.

Scrub your pits with a loofah or some sort of exfoliating pad. Deodorant is waterproof and you stinky sweat oil sticks on your skin. It's hard to get off with just soap and water.
I used to shower and my pits would still stink afterwards until I started scrubbing them with soap and an exfoliating towel.

I get this too a smaller degree user, if you're not worried about looking slightly effeminate, shave your armpits, works wonders for me. Also thanks to anti fungal bro gonna try this.

>Do this experiment. Buy a new tshirt and wear that for a day. Bet you don't smell for that day.
I've already tried this and I still smelt bad, although, one of my shirts that I would wear over the summer while not showering for a week smells worse than my newer clothes, even after washing it, and more people reacted negatively to my smell than normal when I wore it yesterday.

It's your butt hole bruh. Get some baby wipes.

Would a washcloth work?
I barely have any armpit hair

I already wash my asshole in the shower, which was advice I'd gotten here

Best deodorant I've used is old spice sweat defense. Usually get the "swagger" scent. I'm not a particularly smelly person but I sweat a lot.

I already used OS Wolfthorn, Amber, After Hours, and Fiji and I still smelled bad

Literally rub crushed raw garlic cloves under your pits, they will nuke any microbes living under your stanky arms

Stop using deodorant. It's blocking your pores, which causes more bacteria and bile to grow and build up which will make the smell worse as well as forcing you to (((use more deodorant goy))). It also causes cancer and high estrogen. You can put baking soda on your armpits. It actually works better.

Do you eat a lot of carbs? I've heard people say that keto makes them stink, but I think it's the opposite, and that body odor on keto actually smells kind of good.

Don't eat spices. They obviously make you smell bad. They also have a ton of phthalates which jack your estrogen way up and give kids birth defects.

Not using (((deodorant/antiperspirant))) is the most important thing though.

Try that for a week and make sure you do cardio so you sweat a lot (SWEATING is the best and easiest way to exfoliate and clean your pores) at least 3 times.

Make a tripfag and report back if it solves your problem or if it doesn't. I really hope this works out for you. God bless.

PS if you are afraid of not wearing deodorant because you don't want to smell bad in the short term, you already smell bad and people are noticing so what difference does it make? Remember you can use baking soda, but limit it to once per day and thoroughly wash it off in the shower.
Finish your showers with cool water for a few minutes. This will close your pores whereas heat opens them which lets in dirt and bacteria.

Also, are you fat?

How about you stop consulting retards on this shithole and go see a dermatologist instead?

scale back the raw onion consumption.

Wouldn't garlic make it smell worse? >Stop using deodorant. It's blocking your pores, which causes more bacteria and bile to grow and build up
>Try that for a week
I've done that when I'm not in school, and whenever I go back I'll still smell bad (I'll apply deodorant before I go)
>Don't eat spices.
I don't really eat any
>if you are afraid of not wearing deodorant because you don't want to smell bad in the short term, you already smell bad and people are noticing so what difference does it make? Remember you can use baking soda, but limit it to once per day and thoroughly wash it off in the shower.
I don't want to smell even worse, because if that happened then I would get made fun of even more and I'm almost certain I would get sprayed with Febreeze, which is almost what happened yesterday. I've tried Arm & Hammers baking soda deodorant once, and I ended up making the entire classroom smell like shit, and everybody was talking about it
No, I'm extremely skinny

Multiple doctors have said they don't smell anything
I don't eat onions

Sweat more. Saunas, cardio. When I was wrestling D1 and sweating 10lb/practice I never stank

Shave your armpits.
Use quality deodorant.
If it really is as bad as you say and you're not just being autistic, consult a doctor.

I just shower with body wash, then put a squirt of cologne on for that two stage odor barrier.

I barely have any armpit hair, pic related
What deodorant would you recommend?

It will smell like garlic but garlic is the most potent anti fungal anti bacterial anti viral agent out there bruh, it outperforms most prescription antibiotics

user make sure to get antiperspirant not deodorant there's a different.

It doesn't work very well. I used washcloths and those "bath floofs" or whatever they're called before- they're just not abrasive enough to slough off the old deodorant and sweat.
amazon.com/Salux-Nylon-Japanese-Beauty-Cloth/dp/B000CSDDDG
I use one of these.

okay, first of all it wasn't fucking necessary to include a pic of your fucking armpit you fucking autist
second: S.H.A.V.E. I dont care if you dont think thats a lot of hair. Hairless pits smell less. Period.
third: From what I've read so far I got the impression that this whole problem is all in your head. If "multiple doctors" can't even see the problem in the first place, your best bet might be a therapist

Some people just naturally stink. Nothing you can really do.

I apply a really strong antiperspirant at night, and then deodorant after my shower in the morning
>that this whole problem is all in your head.
>walk into 3rd period Wednesday
>sit down
>people near me make comments about how it stinks
>person who sits right next to me says they can smell it everyday
>teacher in another class walks behind me and starts sniffing
>in another class a person walked near me and said someone stinks
>Thursday
>back in 3rd
>girl in back of room asks guy directly behind me why he has a can of Febreeze
>he says it's because people stink
>another guy says to guy directly behind me, "do it"
>guy behind me comes up to my side and says, "user, are you ready?"
>know what could happen if I reply to what he said so I deflect by asking him if he wants to know spoilers from the new Star Wars
>today
>girl walks past me and puts her hand over her nose and mouth and takes it off when she's not near me
This is just things that happened this week, this has been happening for over 4+ years

shave or trim your armpit hair and exfoliate regularly

Would it matter if I apply it at night and wash it off in the morning?
I'll try and get one

oh god you poor man
add eucalpytus oil and fabric softener to your wash and try to sweat regularly to get all the crap out of you

What does the eucalyptus do compared to something like pic related?

You stupid fucking goyim. I didn't say not to deodorant for a few hours I said FOR A WEEK. The fact that you think not wearing it for a couple of hours counts as taking a break shows that you use chronic ridiculous amounts of chemicals, which may be what is causing your problem. You didn't even answer my question about carbs.

You seem like you are in high school. Are your parents or your house really filthy? Your house might be infested with fungus or bacteria or something. What is your diet like? Is it like fucking sofa and tacos?

I think your solution is just to find out how to survive in the woods for a couple weeks and do that. It's difficult, it's a guaranteed cure.

>I didn't say not to deodorant for a few hours I said FOR A WEEK.
I was saying that i've not worn deodorant for week(s) when I don't have school going on, like if I'm on winter/summer break. Forgot the carb thing, here it is
>You seem like you are in high school. Are your parents or your house really filthy?
I'm a senior, and my house is somewhat dirty, but my room is pretty clean
>What is your diet like?
Lunch: Bobs Red Mill Muesli + Almond milk = 1590 calories
Dinner: 4 slices of Udis gluten free bread + 4 tablespoons of Private Selection triple berry jelly + 4 tablespoons of Jif creamy peanut butter = 860 calories
Snacks: All Natural Wholly Guacamole Classic + Unsalted Organic White Corn Tortilla Chips, 28 chips + Odwalla mocha latte = 1180 calories

munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/aea78e/study-says-youll-smell-better-if-you-eat-fewer-carbs

My old washing machine would leave my washed clothes stinking if i didn’t immediately throw it into the drier. The funniest comment i got was a kid saying he smells wet panties.

I smell like ammonia if i dont eat enough carbs. Something about your kidneys overworking to break down proteins for energy.

I start my day with an apple and 1L water and that usually saves me.

Hope you fogure it out man goodluck!

If you have back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, constant fatigue, depression, sore feet or anything do 100 days of antibiotics. Seriously. I got my wisdom teeth pulled out and starting taking antibiotics. All of my pain was gone. All my fatigue was gone. And yes it will cure your BO most likely. And shaving cream works very good for stinky pits.

I always throw my clothes in the dryer right after they're done. I'm not sure about increasing my carbs though, since I already have around 476g a day of them
I took Fluconazole for a month and nothing happened, and I'm not sure if 100 days of antibiotics would be good for my immune system

If you use antiperspirants that shit bakes into your clothes when you dry it. Switch to gel deodorants you don't get build up.

I actually sweat less with regular gel deodorants. Use Certain Dri too sparingly. I only have to apply it maybe twice a month if that.

Washing your clothes with baking soda or vinegar helps but the shirts I had that were like that for years I had to throw out. Don't try to mask that shit with fabric softener it makes it worse.

Make sure your are drinking enough water and not eating junk food all the time.

Could be your washer too. I kept washing shit and my towels reeked of mildew bad. Put a whole thing of just water and vinegar to wash out the drum and it reduced the stank.

You high protein diet?
Excess protein can't break down by kidney is excreted via sweat, the shit stinks

Just letting you know I had this problem for like 2 years in highschool and it was probably the worst time of my life, it went away eventually but by that time the damage was already done, so you're not the only one this has happened to.