I'm sick of being repulsive to everybody including myself. I'm 5'7", 155 pounds...

I'm sick of being repulsive to everybody including myself. I'm 5'7", 155 pounds. What's the FASTEST possible way to get an aesthetically pleasing body from this starting point?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fastest

Doesn't work that way, the body you want is gonna take time and take a lot of work, I didn't see my first real gains until almost 3 months of serious lifting (I don't count noob gains). If you want an aesthetically pleasing body, get ready to commit yourself to something.

do moderate liting and take a shitton of DNP

unironically SS. if you worry about "aesthetics" when youre dyel you will continue to look dyel. also you are underweight
dont call yourself repulsive, brah. you have to have a good attitude if you want to make it

>155lbs
>5'7"
You are fat, aren't you?
Cut until you are a skeleton, then lean bulk.
The fastest cut is by fasting.

I've just started lifting about a month ago. It has made me pay more attention to my body and the rate of gains I have been getting has been making me panic. Is this a common thing? I've been going religiously every other day because now that I've actually paid attention to what I look like I'm terrified to stay that way.
I've got a lot of bodyfat to cut. Thanks for the motivation though

My BMI is slightly under what is considered overweight but yeah, I'm fat.
Is cutting to skeletonmode truly necessary? Could I slowly cut while lifting to accomplish both goals of gaining lean mass and losing fat instead of doing it in 2 stages?

>5'7, 155
no you do not have a lot of body fat to cut, you just think you do since you have literally zero muscle definition. cutting as a dyel is the worst thing you could do for beginner gains, speaking from experience. at this point in, you have ONE opportunity to make strength and size gains faster than any time in your lifting career, do NOT waste it by "cutting." It will be easier to shed body fat when you have greater amounts of muscle mass. getting bigger is the best thing you can do for your aesthetics, not getting smaller. don't be short sighted, do what's best for long term development by gaining as much strength and size as you can doing a linear progression training program, I promise you, if you get any skinnier than you already are, you will regret it down the road like I did. don't worry about getting "fat", youre underweight and only if you don't train and go overboard with a junk diet will you get fat.

I did the bulk then cut and i absolutely regret i didn't cut to shredded before

fruit and herb diet

This.

70 fucking kilograms as a 170 cm man untrained means you have a FUCKTON of fat to lose, believe me.

No you idiot. Fat reduces test. Less test reduces metabolism. Cutting first will make him gain muscle faster as well as he able to eat more calories without getting fat again.

roids

Would a picture or bf% estimate aid in recommending whether I should cut or bulk first or is this just an ideological argument?

OP 5'7" @ 155 thinking he is fat
me at 5'6 @150 thinking im looking not bad. OP do you even lift. i know i have more work to do but i can at least dl 300 and squat 275 for sets...

You have more lean mass than me. Right now I'm deadlifting around 225 and benching around 130 for sets. Are you like builtfat right now? Do you know your approximate bf%? Have you been lifting for a long time?

Fast for two days a week, eat 3 meals a day tops and if you snack between meals kill yourself. Meanwhile do some bodyweight exercises

>FASTEST
Wrong starting point. You didn't get repulsive overnight. You won't get swole overnight.

im around 18% bf based on fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
i think im not built fat or built i think i look normie fit at this point. ive been lifting since august this year and been working the noob gainz. i am curently on a recomp to slowly get to 12% but its gona take hella long time. and im ok with that im aiming for 1/2/3/4 and once i get there im not going push for more because at that point im gona be fitter than 98% of the population here.

just give up you wont make it

Fuck off fag I won't accept my current state.

today you won't but ull give up eventually if not this week probably next week

I've been lifting for just over a month now and I'm not going to let go of these beginner gains. I'm going to make it, just need to not skip any gym days. Cutting will probably be harder.

Neck yourself and hope you reincarnate. Work up from the clean slate