How the fuck do I get OHP gainz??? I've tried eating more and deloading, stuck at 95 pounds

How the fuck do I get OHP gainz??? I've tried eating more and deloading, stuck at 95 pounds.

Do more ohp

on your ohp days add some facepulls and lat raises 3x12. all you need is more volume. the weight that you do them in should be so that you could get 12 reps on the first two sets and the last one should be tough as fuck.

What are facepulls?

not going to make it

we all gotta start somewhere

look up some youtube videos on them. they'll explain it better than text can. they hit your delts pretty hard.

Microload. OHP is the only lift where i use the 2.5 lb weights

you have to do more volume, 3x5 is not going to cut it for OHP or bench for most people (at least not for long - helps if you have exceptional genetics or athletic background which you evidently do not)

do a bunch of backoff sets, lower the weight and do like 3x8-10 after your 3x5

facepulls and side raises to improve. ohp strength is a meme. either incorporate body English, gain weight, do proper assistance (push press, pause, volume work) or accept youre stalling simply because you ran out of noob gains and go for better programming

Do ohp at your max weight to failure, decrease the weight but 10lbs and do it to failure within 1 minutes of the previous set, then decrease another 10lbs again and repeat all the way to the bar. Do this for 5 sets (the whole process], 3 days a week for two weeks. Always try a new 1rm each session near the beginning of the sesh. Afterwards rest for a week and fuck off of shoulders completely while eating like an animal and then get back to your typical routine. If you do it right you should feel like you're damaging yourself in a non healthy way.

>I suck at OHP
>OHO is a meme lift!!!!

Single arm dumbbell OHP is the correct answer.

just increase your volume

Never deload.

Always overload.

If you plateau, then do a session of singles, but as heavey as you can go.

Then a couple of sessions at maybe 60%, but 4x12s. Then try your standard progression again.

Retarded

Microload

whenever someone tells you an exercise, go look up the exercise before asking this and wasting their time. And eat more, sleep better you’ll always make gainz this way, its foolproof

Grab the skin on your right cheek with one hand and the skin on your right brow line with other. Pull as hard as you can for 30 seconds. Alternate the sides of your face for 5 sets.

You’re welcome.

>you have to do more volume, 3x5 is not going to cut it for OHP
This is terrible advice. I blew past OP's sticking point doing 3x5.

Rest. Eat. Load responsibly.

stop doing just OHP and start doing more OHP variations to address weak points.

strong has no peepe

So you're saying you make 10 lb jumps or more on every other lift on a regular basis?

What is Google?

this is a family friendly board, friend :^)

OP's sticking point is retardedly low and nothing to be proud of
any OHP worth noting you're not gonna break past easily with 3x5 cookie cutter unless you're a stubby armed manlet in which case you need to kys anyways

Upper body lifts respond better to higher volume than full body lifts(e.g Squats Deadlifts) so no only you doing the same isn't optimal, but you should do more volume more frequently. Do variations and partials. Other non-variation pressing exercise can help too: Bench press, dips, Full body ohp.

You godda lift more to lift more

I do ohp seated with dumbbells, is there a big difference between normal ohp?