Time management and food

Between work and study, how do you guys fit in the time not to work out but to cook and still get 8 hours of sleep
100% serious here, work as an artist and obviously if I don't consistently promote myself and produce work I'm not gonna get commissions. Some days I have to go with only 2 meals a day and 6 hours of sleep because of this (I try to fill out whatever calories I missed with milk)

So in terms of cooking time, how do you guys manage to eat 3000kcal daily? It feels impossible without obscene amounts of milk.

>Implying I work
>Implying I study
>Implying I don't live with my parents
>Implying I eat more than 2400 kcal when bulking

Did she not take the 3rd pic from the same angle because she's insecure about not having a thigh gap?

>how do you guys manage to eat 3000kcal daily?
whenever not paying attention to my diet, im always unintentionally dirty bulking.
so very easily

As far as food goes I have to make my breakfast and lunch every night for work the next day. I always make the same thing with slight variation so I've streamlined the whole process down to about 15-20 minutes. I just built that habit over time.

As far as sleep goes, I usually make up for lost time with naps on the weekends or the occasional off day, but I'm not sure if that counts. Also name of the babe pls

By making more money

This image is why I exclusively fap to 2d. It has been at least 6 years since I finished to real flesh.

This
>implying I haven't been mining multiple cryptocurrencies for years out of my parents basement

The bitch has cellulite too

2D girls do not have cellulite. It isn't far but I have quite literally programmed my self to get off to hand drawn over perfection. Last 5 times I had sex I only finished twice. I really could not get off. I'm broken sexually. Real women simply do not do it for me. Only times I got off was during a blowjob I could just sit there and focus on 2D. Actually fucking is a bust.

I mean she has nice boobs, you're gay if you think otherwise

I get 5 hours of sleep.
>5 hours of sleep
>10 hours of work
>1 hour of commute
>1 hour of hygiene
>2 hour of working out
>5 hours of family time and eating

That's 4 days a week schedule up above. Fri-Sun I do fuck all. A lot of anime/vidya, spending time with kids and having sex. Sacrifice 2-3 hours of sleep if you can.

>Low on sleep
Rip gains

probably. She doesn't seem to understand she's gross while the cartoon is infact a cartoon

>5 hours of sleep
>sacrifice 2-3 hours of sleep
You can sacrifice some sleep time, but you can’t do that all the time. It gets really fucked up after two to three weeks that you are only sleeping 5-6 hours instead of the regular eight. It ruins your productivity.

Thick thighs > memegap

>Actually fucking is a bust.

Not when you're good at it.

Prep meal. Cook once a week, with the whole week worth of food, counting macros/portions helps. Or just buy food from somewhere else. Also don't eat food that makes you full easily, dummy.

I have about two months of cooked foods frozen in my freezer. About half of that was cooked in a slow cooker which took 5 minutes. Not counting shit like microwaving oats and egg white sandwiches and blending protein shakes, I'll have spent like 30 minutes cooking food in two months and have a ready supply of cheap, delicious, healthy, macro friendly meals. The shit is simple. Just stop being such a retard.

Most girls irl just have cellulite no matter what.

This. I think people with """average""" sized benis don't like thick thighs since they're already at a penetration disadvantage

Source for girl on the right?

jesus christ would go retarded on those titties