Manlet sympathy

Im sorry this isnt a troll thread or anything but I feel so bad for manlets. Have you ever took the time to figure out what life is like for somebody below 5 10? Imagine walking around looking up to everybody. We dont really discuss how live sucks for manlets besides the fact that they get no pussy. Just squat down until you are parallel ass to knees. This is how they feel. It must be so demasculating. Seriously feel so bad im in tears. Im not even trying to humiliate them. I think for our bros with height issues, we should start a manlet sympathy thread. No hate, but only good vibes to help them get through life being small.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't want to read your drivel but please post more pictures
t. manlet

When will they learn?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

I'm Asian but I'm 181 centimetres tall. I don't know even bother lifting weights.

If you're not a manlet yourself it's empathy - not sympathy, you brainlet.

At least you'll be taller and stronger than the next Asian guy.

no its sympathy. he's sympathetic to their plight.

But I'm already taller and stronger than 95%+ of Asians.

welp I guess it's time for /msg/,manlet sympathy general.

I'm 5'4. I was once rejected by a girl for being too short. Feels bad man

Im 5'6" but ive had sex with 8 women, 6 of them being damn near 9/10, the other two... well not so much.

Heres a pic of one of them, go ahead n reverse image search if you doubt me.

5'9'' here.
Pretty average for my country, I am even taller than a lot of guys. But yeah, Veeky Forums made me rage inside when I actually meet someone taller than me.
I also fear to ever go to america and meet tall blonde guys. Fuckers.

nice screenshot notification you dumb fuck

Are fantasy dwarfs manlet's powerfantasies?

Thats from my keepsafe you dumb fuck

Jealous lanklet detected

I'm going to say something and none of you will believe me.

I like being 5'7''.

explain why, ive been 5'9" since i was 12 and its hard to feel like an adult when im still kid sized. do you just like being small?

I'm 6'3

is that good?

>when you're halfway through a curl and you remember you're 5'9

I'm comfortable in my own skin and height has never stopped me from doing anything.
Being a manlet is a state of mind.

Nice broski.

But also:

>Feeling the need to validate yourself on a Macau rice-farming discussion board

4.5'' dick or 5'7?

>tfw 5'9
>tfw attractive face
>tfw 7 inch dick
>tfw 8/10 gf

Would rather be a manlet than a facelet/dicklet like a lot of lanklets are.

I just use lifts sometimes, feels good to go from 5'0 to 6

kek how do you hide your stilts

They are not noticeable, and I don't use them everyday.

Dawg girls are just retarded in general though. I recently got rejected by a 5'5 girl for being too short, and I'm 5'11

This user is right, I'm 5'11 and I always feel like a manlet. Although I do live in Australia and everyone here is tall as fuck

You dont bother working out and still claim to be strong? I bet your arms are like 13 inches max

5'9" at 12 is borderline giant you faggot. It's also not even close to child height.

duke of manlets

Yes.

the least alpha thing on the planet is caring about the status or attributes of any other male

Being 5’7 would unironically make me taller
And I already have a normal sized dick

I honestly want a manlet bf. I like shorter guys, no idea why.

My roommate is like 5'9 and has done pretty good for himself. I think you can be smaller so long as your attractive and still do well because there are plenty of petite QTs.

feels bad to be a skeletal manlet
t. 5'7 & 106 pounds

>t. manlet

I wanna fuck her. Pics? Moar? Pussy looks great.

I'm 6'6" and I'm a soyboy babyface twink, cant gain muscle to save my life. feel sorry for me guys

>Have you ever took the time to figure out what life is like for somebody below 5 10?
>5 10

Why do these 5'10" manlets constantly feel the need to make these threads? I'm not sure who they are trying to convince that they aren't manlets at this point, the world or themselves.

I'm a tallfag and as a teen I unironically got bullied by my manlet friends. Whenever it was just us they would be cool, but when with other people they would start making fun of me and insulting me. At the time I felt really bad about it because I didn't understand why they would act like that if they are my friends. Only later did I understand it was because they were insecure about their height. Now I just feel bad for them.

Bonus level: the guy that probably bullied me most, his current GF got super drunk and started flirting with me infront of him. He didn't say anything

DELET

>Slept with 8 women
>Implying thats a number to be proud of

6' 4" master race coming in my stats
>Average Face
>No Money, just graduated
>Below Average body
>Fucked 40~ girls

My goal hasnt been to sleep with as many women as possible. I spent 4 of the last 5 years in committed relationships so 6 of the 8 happened in a 3 month span

>heres a photo from my private stash of photos i found that dont come up on google
>C:\Users\Manlet\Pictures\coping\Screenshot_20171216-021138.png

You shouldn't have height issues unless you're below 5'9.

>somebody below 5 10
hahahahaha
Please, it's below 6'2, manlet.

> 5'11
Your answer is right there manlet

Ahh see but friend, the fact that youd think I'm lying proves shes very attractive, and thus that its impressive. Whether or not you believe me is irrelevant to whether or not this still validates and inflates my ego because I know it to be true. The fact that you think it unbelievable only makes my dick harder.

lmao same here but ugly average dick and no gf

5'7
Never been rejected, developed a decent personality.
fucking 5'10 girls, not bad. Prefer to hang out with shorter females though.

>smaller food budget
>short enough that it's a conversation topic
>if actually not insecure, a wife-material girl appreciates your maturity
I can see where you're coming from.

5'7" fa/tg/uy here
Yes. Every time I am in the gym I think about dwarfs lifting heavy ass weights in the great temple of iron and getting joocy as fuck to honor the dwarf gods of our fathers.

>\coping\

What you need to know now isn't the current manlet, it's the manlet that got to this point. He was full of weaknesses, he was a do you even lift. But he used his own strength to pull himself up until he was a 1/2/3/4

percent of people in relationships by height from the fit census.
only 10 responders were under 5' and they're probably grills

Why do you guys feel the need to share your heights and relationship experience here on a fitness and health board? It's totally unrelated.

I'm 23 and i'm like 5'7/5'8 but still i've managed to shag like 90 girls give or take. Most were shorter than me but I have fucked a few girls taller, some even significantly taller. I'm not saying I wouldn't get laid more if I was taller, I definitely would, but being short won't stop you from getting laid, you can always just fuck girls shorter than you innit

My cousins from me mom's side are 5'8 or shorter(doesn't help their parents being short too). While my dad's side got all gigantic people, so happy me and brother inherited his genetics(brother got more, he's like 14 and taller than me). Meanwhile my cousins from mom's side are like 5'4-5'6 in their 20s

We think it's unlikely you have EVER had sex given your physical stature, so go ahead and let that inflate your little ego there. It's absolutely adorable when you guys act like you're a big boy now and you huff and puff and scream from the top of your lungs that you're secure in your height!

Again, I have had tons of sex. With women you could never get with. Granted, I am very very fit and confident (at least confident out loud, maybe less so in reality)

What did she say specifically?

have you ever caught anything?