If SS is a meme what is a good beginner workout programm?

if SS is a meme what is a good beginner workout programm?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greyskull

This

Do SS for 3-6 months then transition to this:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/37ylk5/a_linear_progression_based_ppl_program_for/

SS works you fucking idiot.

don't fall for the ss is a meme meme

SS is the most effective shit I've witnessed. I have added 60lb on my Squat 50lb on Dead and 35lb on bench so far. 1 month and 1 week in

Its to build a strength base and get ur noob gains at the same time, you wont look good but its an efficient way to get to intermediate status quickly

post body

post body

Inb4 soyboy wide hips faggot. Been lifting for 1 ½ months.

F

SS claims another victim

ss works and gives you enough practice on the main lifts to start doing other shit
the only meme here is ss is a meme

>1 month lifting
>Was already skinny fat
>Got me already

I'm 59, and within 6 weeks I went from subpar/untrained to novice on SS. Younger lifters can likely handle more work than that, but it does work for a noob.

canditos LP

Hey fuck you buddy SS is a meme is a meme is the true meme

Do SS then add accessories after for other gains goals

Slap in some
>curls
And more tricep work for arms for example

/thread

>SS is a meme is a meme is the true meme
Yeah, but an uber meme trumps your true meme, as you'll recall from your meme hierarchical studies.

SS is a meme.
>but it works!
No fucking shit. Skyrocketing your calories and doing compounds only will give you strength gains.
You'll also look like a t-rex blob and have the cardio level of a dying grandpa. If that's your definition of being fit then go ahead.
>muh bulk
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Who says you can't do a lean bulk on SS?

And yet you didn't recommend another program

because he doesn't know, he's just regurgitating garbage he's read on Veeky Forums before

likely doesn't even go to the gym

Do SS until linear progression stops (~3mos).

Then, do SS with Heavy/Light/Medium 100/80/90 % three days a week.

Heavy

Squat 3x5
Primary Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Pullups to failure x 2

Light 80%

Squat 3x5
Secondary Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5
Chin-ups to failure x 2

Medium 90%

Squat 3x5
Primary Press 3x5
Deadlift 1x5

Choose your presses based on what you prefer (OHP or Bench).

The secondary press just follows standard linear progression.

I hate to break it to you bud but in that same time on a PPL you could be bigger, especially the chest shoulder back and arms, and just a little weaker on the lifts. But who cares about your lifts? Are you a power lifter? A pulley and rope could lift an elite level power lifters max total with the strength of a child

>just be doomed to a 3x per week strength based full body compound based LP forever
No thanks

Nah, dude. You can't make many noticable gains in 1 month in general, regardless of your program.