Is Marriage a gains goblin?

boogie getting redpilled, he'll have a hitler youth next

go away fatty, jesus christ the shilling in here is outrageous

I mean who could honestly expect to hold down the Doc? The man's pure testosterone.

>crying on stream
>pure test

Lol no way where's the clip?

The latest one on his channel. He goes live for 3 mins out of character to tell everyone he cheated and he's taking a break from streaming.

>having someone wholesome to cuddle with, make you food, occasionally do nice things for that make you feel accomplished, produce offspring with etc etc
S-Sounds pretty good.

>sharing that shit with twitter and memestar of all people
>"now that it failed it wasn't worth it but it would have been if it didn't"
>;(
Jesus christ Boogie.

Wait, what?
When he was a fat pig eating himself to death he had a wife, and she left him after he got that operation and started losing weight?

Boogieposting is getting annoying. Keep it to one thread please.

Roastie was after his life insurance

PAY FOR MY DIVORCE

This
I’m genuinely curouuus why she left him

get this, you can do that all without signing a marriage cert

>having children out of wedlock

>>>/degeneracy/

Anyone got a pic of the guy she fucked?

ANSWER me!
>*voice cracks*

1) This
2) If you have a saviour complex and want someone to save or look after, what happens if that someone actually gets better? -->You leave them, because the reason you're with them is because they're someone that you can take care of.

That's not a contradiction, test makes you more impulsive/emotional

feeder fetish

My wife helps me hit my macros and always asks how the gym was.

She can't satisfy her feeder fetish anymore.

No it makes you more aggressive, you punch things when on test not cry

>test makes you more impulsive/emotional
Major catlady myth here. It makes you more focused. It can make you excessive in one (1) way, self-assertion. You might wreck yourself when you should have checked yourself. But generally it makes you way cooler and "above" emotional turmoil

Only if you hate the bitch. Imagine the boost you get, fucking hating a stupid bitch you have to see all day

Hormones aren't that simple mate
You get shots of adrenaline when you're excited and/or scared, it's not a 1:1 relationship between hormone:emotion
Aggression and despair(as in crying) are not as dissimilar as you think

Why are you retards so fucking stupid?

If you are going to marry it should be for the creation of children, that is it. You should be looking for a good mother to your children. That is it.

Married @ 25 here

Better financing rates

If you marry a non-virgin they are guaranteed to divorce you and take your money

The answer to this question is:

>It depends

>booger actually starting to wake the fuck up

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

hope he can redpill some of his audience in the process. always nice when people with a platform start figuring this stuff out.

>implying any western woman are worth marrying

What if you fall madly in love with an european woman and you take trips for years to see her then you both want more, to be closer and live with each other forever?

I mean it won't happen for you broke, unloveable, uncultured fags, who have never even spoke to a woman let alone left the country, but ya know, "what if"?