What are the best all around gym shoes?

What are the best all around gym shoes?
Also gym clothes thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QjTrnKAcYjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Flat soled Converse if you're doing compound lifts, maybe ASICS, Saucony, or New Balance if you're doing cardio

No such thing as good all-around shoes. You need running shoes for running and stable solid sole shoes for lifting.

I wear New Balance cross-trainers and Rogue Do-Wins for lifting. Both because my wide feet are likely to fuck up shoes I use for multiple purposes.

I always wear a white wife beater, black shorts and black shoes (Puma) to the gym. I kind of think of it as my “gym uniform”. I guess it helps put me in the mindset to workout and focus on lifting.

Adipowers for squats and olys, black
Vans Authentic for everything else, black
black shirt, black slim fit sweatpants, I'm so effay senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=QjTrnKAcYjE

Real men don't wear shoes. Real men workout in their underwear faggot. Only hipster fags wear nike addiadss and puma shit. Fucking nu males

>Real men workout in their faggot underwear
ftfy

>lifting shoes

Got any underwear recs?
Some boxers get too tight around my thighs during squats

Asics wrestling shoes. 40 bucks all day and mid top which I love

>short shorts
>collared shirt
>wool socks
>clunky all-white basketball shoes
Ready 2 go

Please
>blue jeans
>Polo
>crocs
>no socks

>shitty sweatpants
>shitty hoodie
>$2 Fruit of the Loom undershirt
>Nike gym shoes, Nike dryfit socks
works well for me

polyester boxer briefs work well, I found. stretchy, comfy, wick away moisture.

Spartan sandals every time.

>>metal clasps
>viking leather laceups

I get great depth with these

>Going anywhere with a fucking WIFE BEATER
Holy shit. How retarded are you?

I remember having those exact crocs as a kid. Lol

I do it at the gym too

The only all rounder is your foot. It's good for running and good for lifting and basically good for everything because that's what it's designed for

Adidas Sambas. Great for lifting, designed for running.

Seconded.

I just use bikes so I don't even need to take off my chucks.

I wear these whenever doing cleans or squats, etc, but I just wear a pair of brooks whenever I go out running
I don't think there is an "all around" gym shoe. I have a pair of lifting shoes, a pair of running shoes, my work boots, my hiking boots, a pair of worn out running shoes as my everyday shoes, and my dress shoes

What do you guys wear when walking/jogging/running outside in the winter?

this unless you have flat feet and need arch supports (me)

regular running shoes with some thick socks. never really is a problem. if there ever is too much snow on the ground, I just wont go running

Skechers are ok

london?

feels good, man

This is completely normal user. What the fuck are you talking about?

I just got 3 pairs of these. Seem pretty nice, can probably act as a bathing suit too.

this nigga knows. I use pf flyers got them in Amazon for cheaper than converse and leather.
for cardio or days that don't require legs I use pumas disc really comfy and no laces

The soccer footwear is boss

Are you trying to look trashy or what? Wearing a wife beater is not like wearing a normal tank. It's something that you're supposed to wear under a normal shirt, going outside with this is like going outside in your underwear
Just wear a normal tank like everyone else.