>deep glute doms
>trap doms
>full pectoral doms
>forearm doms

I can't move but I feel orgasmic despite

best doms

DELET

kek the worst

What are your top tier doms, Veeky Forums?
>triceps
>pecs
>glutes
>inner thigs

Man doms are so pleasurable, and people keep complaining about them. Am I broken or something?

>getting doms past your first week of lifting

I dont understand

;d

How do I get inner thigh doms? That never happened to me

>forearms
>gloots
>biceps if from high rep cable stuffs
>lower back in a non snabb ciddy way
>calves

volumelets out

Explain this meme to user I will try it but dont lie to me, I'll have to tell your mother and she gets upset when you lie

LOLE!

You need help. youtu.be/D2OA9x9UcXU

>fem doms

anything back related. traps, rear delts, rhombs or other small shite, lats, I love it for some reason

not him but while a beginner will get doms from anything when he starts out, even advanced trainees get them if they do a movement they are not used to, a rep range they are not used to, or as user said and you asked, from enough hard volume.

I have been doing prowler and sled stuff for the last four years and it still makes my glutes ache a bit the next morning

I hate to break this to you but it's because 80% of the people on Veeky Forums have been lifting for less than a week.

I mean sure I get sore after particularily intesive workouts but they're not DOMS. And yeah if you do a new exercise you'll get doms, but not from just excess volume

quad doms. i have to waddle around like a penguin

Oblique doms

white men

>what is a break from gym
>how can u not consistently lift for your entire life
If anything, you guys are the retards who have been lifting for like a month and therefore think you'll be able to never take a break and just keep going indefinitely. It's easy being a NEET with no responsibilities at all, isn't it?

>1 hour after work is hard

Lmao excuse god get out

any muscle soreness is by definition doms, "delayed onset" just means "not literally immediately after the exercise"

Literal no ones uses them in that context

>calves
but how?

don't tease me, there are no mentally healthy fem doms

this. You guys will be over 20 someday, and you'll understand how can we keep having doms after all those years

so much projection in one post holy shit, have a heartfelt (You)

do a lot of boxing footwork for calf doms.

>calves
>how
HIIT sprints and jump rope, seated and donkey calfraises to failure, boxing spars with fast little fuckers, carrying my brapsow wife during sex for like half an hour

>projection
pic related (it's u)

@43973081

I dance swing and hiphop, and after any session with fast music and lots of kicks you can only expect a week of heavy calves and thigs doms

>pubococcygeal doms

Can someone post where this is from?

I can't remember but I remember crying laughing when I saw it

>ab doms
>sneeze

I've got DOMS everywhere! Can even feel it in my face (how did that happen?!) Coated myself with Icy/Hot and can't get rid of this throbbing erection...

>bulbocavernosus doms

One summer, my buddy and I had a routine where we would do leg day at like 11 am (squats/DL only no volume) and then run a 5k for speed at 2~3pm every couple of days

The doms was orgasmic but we also wouldn't be able to walk starting at around 5pm

Yes. Good feel

>whole body depression doms

nice

>dont know if delts DOMS or shoulder tendons fucked up

Neat game

Furricane!

>scoliosis doms

>glute doms

brain doms

:-)

anyone have any more of her?

My Diddy

that's fucking suicidal. good on you lol.

why don't I get doms anymore? I miss it

Thanks Mr. Skeletal