I've always had dry, frizzy hair. Now that I've started rubbing my own cum in my hair after my daily fap session...

I've always had dry, frizzy hair. Now that I've started rubbing my own cum in my hair after my daily fap session, my hair has been sleeker and shinier (even after washing it out). Now I'm going to have to fap at least once a day and rub the cum in my hair to keep this up. Wish me luck.

Anyone else rub their own cum in their hair for hair gains?

Good lord gooks are ugly

No but I've used avocado and olive oil to good effect

>I've started rubbing my own cum in my hair
not sure which is more disturbing
the fact that im not surprised to find this in Veeky Forums
or the fact that you rub your cum into your hair

I don't have yellow fever, but no. Some asians are ugly, just as some are pretty. Same goes for all races, chap

Fun Fact: I learned semen was good for your hair in middle school. In class. From a teacher. Not sure why they imparted this scientific breakthrough on us. It's been in the back of my mind since the early 2000's, but I just recently got the balls to put it to the test (no double pun intended)

Yes but that one is pretty cute

What the fuck man, is this for real. I'm really interested in hair gains but I don't know if even I can go this far

It's just a desperate attempt to meme something at the end of the year. Pay it no mind.

OP, I'm seriously not trolling. read My hair usually looks like hay, but recently it's started getting smoother and shinier. I haven't been doing anything different except rubbing my cum in my hair. No one knows and no one needs to know. There's no backlash, I just crank one out before bed, rub my cum in my hair and go to sleep. When I wake up it's not all crusted like you'd think, there isn't really any trace of cum if you spread it out into your hair. if you leave a big glob it might tho. I'm 100% serious.

I understand having reservations, but it's your own cum. It's not like you're rubbing pee in your hair. Cum is harmless.

Put me in the screencap!

They are mostly ugly and the attractive ones have had surgery.

I wish the hot asian look was real but its literally surgical procedures

Except this girl in OP pic has been modelling since 11 and has looked the same. If she would have gotten surgery, first to go is her above average sized nose. Her nose is still as big as ever, and makes her cute af

>Same goes for all races, chap
Not niggers. I have never seen an attractive nigger.

there are plenty of attractive black girls, friend. Perhaps you don't find dark skin attractive, and that's on you, whatever

Try harder

I would

who is this?

Asian women truly are the future.

>pawpaw, Im already a demon, me

trips of truth

wanna know how I know you don't know any asians