Boooohooo Wolverine is not natty, he is way to big

>Boooohooo Wolverine is not natty, he is way to big
You fucking idiots. Have you not heard of the Neila Rey Wolverine workout program? It is the greatest bellyfat-bruner and arm-toner program in existence. Do this everyday at lvl III for 3 months and you will have the body of Wolverine.

Other urls found in this thread:

darebee.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha, meant to write burner. My arms are still shaking from the renegade rows.

Wolverine? From the comic books?

>Renegade rows with no dumbbels
Literally why

Haha, my bad, I meant Wolverine from the feature length adaptation of the comic book with actor, singer, multi-instrumentalist, dancer and producer Hugh Jackman.

memes aside is this a good workout for a newfag with no equipment or money for a gym membership?

Wolverine is literally not natty that's the premise of his character

Yeah, just do 5 more reps & rest as little as possiblr

Haha, this program shows that you don't need any equipment to become big and strong like Wolverine. Neila Rey truly is a badass bitch.

Wolverine don't age and has a recovery time quicker than a set.

genetic mutations are natty

bane isn't natty but wolverine is

kek

>Calls this a hard workout
>No punches
fucking dyels

Haha, the Neila Rey has got you covered.

Isn't Wolverine supposed to be like 5'5 200 pounds?

10r/3s of bodyweight rr is simply not sufficient even for a warmup, if You add the wieghts in then You're gonna save some time because you don't have to do 6 gazzilion sets

thanks, how often should i do it then?

>Bodyweight "look like le super hero in the movie" meme routine
>looking like hugh jackman or wolverine the comic book character
Pick one, if you want to look like them you gotta lift weights. Also "arm toner" lol. If you haven't moved past the meme routines stop spreading your cancer and leave.

Haha, no need to be so toxic. Lifting weights will make you look bulky, not ripped like Wolverine.

I'd say 3 times a week with min. 1 day rest should get you covered, when it becomes too easy then you must either add some extra challenges into it (ex. put a heavy book on your back when doing pushups) or move on to a next, more demanding workout

also that gif is pretty epic. Keep it up man, haha.

>bellyfat-bruner and arm-toner
kill yourself right fucking now

Haha, you should make it your New Year's Resolution™ to be more positive.

>bulky
>toned
>ripped
You sound like a facebook mom. You're not going to get anywhere or look like wolverine with bodyweight workouts. If you're lifting natty it's going to take a really long time to get "bulky" and all you have to do to avoid that is cut and be low bf% and do cardio.

Haha, ok. That is your opinion.

Top shitposting tbhlad. 10/10. keep it up

darebee.com/
Why are there so many workouts?

I hate this woman so much. She's done more to smear calisthenics than any SS cult.

>t. Gymcuck

No not even slightly. If you don't have a gym membership for some reason do reddits bodyweightfitness recommended routine
>in b4 le reddit
Fuck off its a good routine

Haha, she is just a badass bitch.

The towel bicep curls thing might actually work, I've been trying to figure out a way to do curls at home on rest days

>Neila Rey truly is a badass bitch.

As someone who did bodyweigh fitness only for years, I can assure you than this "workout" is plain trash and might maybe appeal to a DYEL that's starting to get into fitness without any knowledge.

I'm not going to take fitness advise from someone a dyel manlet could rape