CBT- >15% BF edition

Current body thread
Who here visible abs?
6'3" 185-190
Been lifting 3 months and finally bulking properly

Cock size?

what's your tdee and surplus at?

Is that before and after you took a shower?

sure is boogie

TDEE is 3300
I was at 3.5kcal a day thinking it was a ton of food but I have horse metabolism so I upped it to 4-4.5kcal

>micronips
>no chest
>0 bulge
>lats look like dog shit

>micronips

Gynofat detected

Lmao sorry I don't fit into your autistic online niche, you fucking faggot.
I don't care about my bulge, I'm a grower.

stand up straight, everyone can tell you are crunching in to make your abs look better

and stop doing the hand behind the back thing, same reason

5'8" 161lbs
Just started back a month ago because a car accident. Lost my shoulders, traps, v cut and put on a layer of fat so my abs are only visible when I move around.
Feels fucking bad man.
Any criticism/advice?

Dude I just have a blocky body my abs look better when I'm leaning back.
How about some more current bodies?

Certainly not you OP

6'2, 188lbs

mirin

this but not as rude

Upper chest

220lbs

Trap monster. Your torso looks deformed

5'9 178
this is gonna be a hungry winter.

yea one of my ribcages juts out a little further than the other

Dont even lift
You look like you havent done a thing in 10 months.
Idk what program you are following or what you are doing. 10 months is nothing. I get that but... Bro, you should try lifting weights
look good, chest vein is nice
me beast
lean and mean
wew those traps. WEW.. bruh, you got to get that under control
doesnt even lift

5’9 about 140lbs about 8 months of serious lifting about 3 months of tracking calories

Whats that cloth thing you always wrap around yourself?
is that to hide your lack of lats?

its my shirt. I take a quick pic and move on. Do you honestly believe that after 8 years of natty lifting. I don't understand proportions and don't have lats.
I do weighted pull up with a 45 hanging from my waist.
You could just say miren and move on friend

you need to start squatting and deadlifting because your pelvic is small and it looks funny

>Lifting 3 months
What did you expect?

Looking thicc. Can't tell what your chest looks like from the pose but I dunno you could do some neck training if you feel like it

170lb down from a fat 240, 1 year in, came into it for meme abs no sign yet
cant really judge bf%, estimate anyone ?

6'0 175

Lol why wouldn't it be?

Fuck off high bf fags
2,5 months lifting
162 pounds/73,5 kg
6'2/1,88m

Nice

Great progress man

high bar squat is 365 and deadlift is 540

>1pl8 hanging pullup after 8 years

ya, that's good weight. Its like you dont even lift.
Or you dont lift natty

Thanks senpai

its December aint no one getting shredded this time of the year
well not from where im from anyway

asian fuccboi detected

It's easy to stay lean year round user. Just don't over eat everyday in the winter

mirin those tris

Im bulking user, started of with no body fat. I'm eating like a cow right now. Gained 3 kilos from when I started lifting in october. I just have a crazy metabolism

>6'2
>Asian
Pick one

6'
167lbs

Mirin those ab genetics, train chest a bit more though

>being ashamed of your heritage
either way you look like a pajeet
are you indian by any chance?

what you bench user

mirin

>Fuck off high bf fags
middle of bulk season.

not natty

youre a fucking cretin

do you weight 140lb in that case?
hate natties make me mad, damn

My moms dutch and my dads belgian, both white as snow. I know you're jealous of my tan user. dont know why Im replying to this bait though

To prove to me you're not pajeet or asian
which would be kinda degrading

its called downlighting and a pump

dude you are my goal body and im 6ft also. Pls help me. How did you achieve this?

I bulked a few months to to 186 and started cutting 2.5 months ago and now I'm 173 lbs. Working sets of 170 bench 160 deads 130 squat 150 rows. I know im missing 6 lbs to get to you but I dont have anywhere near as much muscle and its become clear 6 lbs def isnt gonna reveal my 6 pack..

try lifting weights

literally any generic PPL will get you that in a year with good diet and abs every day

not natty, please go back to /fraud/

i am doing a generic ppl. I'll just get back to work i guess, ive only been at it for 5 months.

Lifting for about 3 months. Diet is pretty shit but am making steady gains still. Some lifts has become harder to progress in so I guess my noobgains are starting to run out. Time to fix my diet i guess
/blog

show asshole please

What are your lifts?
i wnna know what kinda strength lvls someone with that kinda physique is working at

yea, that's natty. Shows how warped you are. That is 8+ years 5 days a week, always hard. Keto / paleo diet. I rotate.
atleast 45 min of cardio a session and an hour of weight training, super sets, high intensity very little break time..

If I made a youtube channel and gave the people my routine and diet. Would you guys watch it and help me get some jewtube money?

yeah i would pal

I've always been pretty lean so I don't really bulk/cut, I just lift as much as I can and eat my protein. try to improve your lifts a lot, you probably want to be in the mid 200s at least for every lift. Also hit abs every day - I do 3 sets of planks and a shit ton of russian twists every day.

245 bench
275 squat
275 deadlift
125 military press
kinda a newbie on deadlift and squat

Havnt taken a pumped pic in a minute

google map lookin ass.
mirin though

whats your routine? PPL?

arms
back/chest
legs
shoulders (sometimes together with one of the above)

5'5

I've had visible abs for like 6 years. Never been over 12% BF. If you bulk over 12% BF you are retarded.

1.5 months lifting
>I'm gonna make it

Reporting in. 5'7 175lbs. Doing push pull these days.

5'8" 203

Sure thing, roider.

not here yet

I'm SOMEWHAT visible abs here. Even leaner now as the third pic was taken over a month ago.

micronips are superior

Been perma bulking for awhile now since I was an emaciated druggie for years. Not lean but still happy with my progress

lanklet supreme checking in
I can finally ignore the feeling of needing to vomit when I eat to surplus as I'm trying to bulk

you would make a great tranny
or at very least a 9/10 bottom

you don’t have visible abs, hahahahahahahahahaha you narcissistic stupid lanklet, you look so bad hahahahahahahahahahahaha i bet you have bad taste in everything and can’t tell what race other people are just by glancing at their cheeks and forehead, ahahahahhahaha subhuman hahahahahahahahaha

wow thank you so much user

PPLPPLx

nice myspace angle and lighting.
you need to continue what ur doing but at like 30 pounds to each lift.
you and
would be the cutest couple at the faggot tranny ball

Same height.
Whats your routine?

6‘1, 176 lbs

it's a shame I'm not gay,I already admire male physiques more but that's just from coming here

Hi Chad

How do you realize you TDEE is 3300 calories and how do you even get to that level?

mirin

>Lifting 3 months
>TDEE is 3300

Thanks

LMAO kek

Low body fat beats everything. You can look like a total Chad IF you have good enough face and combine it with 8-12%bf, don't even need to work out.

Why the fuck would you ask that, faggot?

you are tiny

You look good dude, just cut some more and get some abs