Why do so few people acheive greek statue mode?

why do so few people acheive greek statue mode?

Cause it hard.

pic more related

Because lifting isn't most people's career

Because greek statues have small chest, having a big chest was considered feminine
Most of the people who hit gym are faggots and want a big chest, therefore no greek statue mode

greek mode relies on
>large calves
>large forearms
>large delts
>wide hips
>no chest
yeah, no one but early strongmen/bidybuilders tried to attain that

pic related trained for it

did some one say GREEK STATUE?

pls dont post this herald of nurgle

I never got why men wanted huge pecs like they have boobs

because of "muh arnold"

eats onions once*

Because it takes years of lifting young, and then transitioning to manual labor in early adulthood,to even out and grow the sculpture. Ill list your common reasons for failure.

1. Most "lifters" are too deep into puberty to create a dominant upper body, their,leg,muscles already generate too much testosterone to overpower without ridiculous effort,in,the gym.
2. Late highschool and,college destroys ambition with degree lifestyle,funneling, drugs and,alcohol

3. Its fucking hard.

People who achieve this are,happy for life.

Pic related I was able to trigger a late super strong growth spurt by lifting dedicated for about 7 years, and no fap for 7 years. Made the upper body huge and lean. Very masculine features developed in the last two years of the training process. Then i stopped my lifting, got an intense manual labor job. That part was the hardest 2 years of my life. After 2 years the body adjusted back to normal but maintained the porportions i had built, and im getting very tall, very fast.

The 21st century Greek god is chad.

>Most "lifters" are too deep into puberty to create a dominant upper body, their,leg,muscles already generate too much testosterone to overpower without ridiculous effort,in,the gym.

Care to explain?

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah

>Fapping in normal amounts generates test
>Most kids start rapping anywhere from 9 to 13
>kids with good genetics who eat well grow stronger faster. Theyll tend to prefer squatting, benchpress, deadlift, football and basketball to accellerate their growth.
>similar kids who don't cheat to win will prefer calisthenics, (pull ups, dips) speed related sports, mild contact (soccer/baseball)

>instead they grow "BASE stat muscle" which expands after puberty starts

>very few will train upper body to exhaustion and prevent growth below the waist (where,your balls are) and build incredible base stat

This is broscience. But for me how it worked I,never fapped as a kid and lifted like a maniac after finding fit. I lifted so much on good routines and ate so much protein, my upperbody got super developed and,my legs never grew, until mortality kicked,in and they started to hurt. Then,when,I switch to manual labor, the super powerful metabolism my body had from my upper body began to work for the legs now.

I think this is how charlie hunnam achieved his physique.

shut the fuck up

muscle doesn't generate test you fucking mongoloid