*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>We heard you say something misogynistic online scumbag

How do you respond?

*blocks your path*

>I heard you said some anti-tiger comments online human

How do you respond?

Yeah I am a misogynistic piece of shit not that anyone's gonna do shit about it.

4>>>>>>>>any of the others

claiming far right fug you faggots

I'd pray to Rippletits to rescue me

Actually,you are a piece of shit and I will do something about it. You fucking shit stain. Don t ever post on here again.

she got blacked

>wanting a member of the itty bitty titty committee

inquire about their anavar source

Insta of the one in the middle pls. Also do they have tit implants or are they just on anavar?

I could probably beat up that tiger

Ok kid

id just flex a 'cep and say something along the lines of

"you heard wrong"

then again im not autistic like you and I know how to talk to women

me too if I get the 1st attack turn

Women are the niggers of gender

Oh no you sure showed him, now he's never going to post on Veeky Forums again

*sigh*
We all know you can, user

You only say that because you're such an asshole, racist, and sexist, that women won't give you the time of day, let alone date you or let you fuck them. You probably have to pay for sex and are massively butthurt about all the above. Fix your shit or kill yourself, fuckstain. The world is sick and tired of useless wastes of oxygen like you.

kek/10

I claim 2.

Tell them I'll worship their feet as punishment

Even if, how would you know? Are you're online stalking me?
Stop stalking me, that's creepy.

t. roastie nigger

Well since they're women and I'm a man I could easily destroy all of them at once, so I would just scoff and push them aside.

succ my dicc lol

if I said it online then how did you hear it?

Dude, tigers are pretty strong.

I'd just flex a 'cep and say 'how's this for a start?'

then again I'm not autistic like you and actually know what tigers want

knowing Veeky Forums I think you're sincere

2>1>3>5>4

I would say I did and as punishment I deserve to have my head placed firmly between each of your thighs and be forced to orally pleasure you while your grip on my head slowly tightens to the point of suffocation

1>4> >implying

one would hope

Love it how he freaks out once he gets through

Crush them.

>How do you respond?
You must be confusing me with someone else. Not only would I never do that, I'm not on Facebook or Twitter or any other social media, and I'd never use my real name online if I was, so there's no way you'd ever link such a thing to me even if I'd done it. Now if there's nothing else, I've got other places to be.

Photo of the one in the middle

1>3>5>4>2

I want to punch her in the gut

Fake tits are my fetish.

>she got blacked
isn't that a requirement for female body builders?

Is the middle one Kaitlyn?

>tfw you want a big strong gf to big spoon you and make you feel safe

Guys, I thought lifting was going to fix my fetishes and not make me a faggot

what the fuck is happening

I whip out my dick and fuck them all in an orgy

Kek true

women are the jews

men are the niggers

>laff because 6'2 and train UFC

They can probably beat me. I might at least enjoy it.

>not training affliction and tapout

3>all

I only acknowledge woman with real tiddies, no bolt ons.

Idk if y'all have ever met girls like this, but if you hang out in big fatsquat gyms (houston, norcal, socal, northeast) they're just the same as any other dumb thot invading a male dominated activity.

It's the exact same mindset as gamer girrrrls or tuner girrrrrrrls just with lifting weights. Keep them off your pedestal.

2 is actually the only one who isnt completely disgusting but im partial to short thick qts

na they are a little better because fitness requires discipline and self respect. You want your wife to be into fitness..
Gaming requires no effort.
Those bodies are earned

That's not true, ladies. Please take a seat on my face and let's talk about it.

>Gaming requires no effort.
ugh, think again meathead. Gaming requires mental strenght you dumb jocks would never understand. Lighting quick reflexes, and mental fortitude. all you can do is pick up heavy things and put them down, something even a dumb ape can do.

Beat them up because despite them being more muscular than me, they're still dumbass worthless women.

>How do you respond?
I was gonna say I'd rape all 5 of them, but I'm not sure any of 'em could ever make it onto my rape shortlist.

>good thing no women heard

>ignore

How much do you think would it take 2nd from right to choke me out between her thighs?

>those bodies are earned
so they earned bodies that are worse than if they did nothing at all?

I'll pee in Celeste Bonin's butt.

Ask what I said that made them think that, then get into a healthy debate about the topic.

They seem nice enough from that pic and I don't want to hurt any of them. Sure they could try and attack me but I'm confident I could turtle it out.

>worse
have you seen what your average untrained skinnyfat woman with shit posture actual;ly looks like? you're 100% gay/low test if you choose that over nat aughey

i'd just say
>so when are we fucking? next monday or next thursday?
and then they'd be shocked and giggle, and would come on to me

it's okay user, I got the joke

you hit a lot of typical lefty buzzwords there bud, sure showed him

10/10

He's so fucking fat

i can tell from that picture thats a manlet.

is this a question, high test men crave those strong bodies..
soy boy traps r probably more your type

i could kill all of them easily, id just start talking about how none of them can read or do math and they’ll never bench even. lose to 3 pl8’s