Is Stacy high test?

Is Stacy high test?

Body fat produces testosterone in women.

She's fat but still the kind of fat that would be nice to fuck. I guess I'm just a desperate incel.

whose stacey

Any nudlez?

That's not fat, that is an actual thick physique

Stacy has the ideal test lever for her age/sex and still more than Buzzfeed soyboys

Have you seen that pot belly. She's fat but I love to see that belly jiggle as I fuck her. Hnngggg

Did you see her guts? She’s fat.

braphog

More plz

I unironcially just imagine laying in bed on a comfy rainy day cuddling with women built like this

>literally eating pizza in the pic
yea.... she's not fat, would still though

who dis?

Stacy Thundercunt

source

You mean Stacy Whaletunnel?

No, that's the wannabe stacy that tries to force thicc mode and fails.

lmao that ending

o she looks retarded here

>Retarded levels of T H I C C
>Retard? I'd fuck her stupid
>the bitch needs a helmet because that ass is retarded
Pick the one you like

Nah she's fat, that bikini is holding it all in place. If she took it off and stood up those danglers would race laterally and that fupa would stop being supported by the bikini bottom. Don't get me wrong I would, but this weird ultra curvy THICC trend is producing some weird looking women when they're not standing still for a photo. The proportions are starting to get too weird

How do some girls get a fat stomach without any rolls? Is it just the way she's sitting/posing that's doing that?

Got great tits and hips, but she's just on the edge of thicc and going into fat territory. Needs to lose about 5 and gain about .3 pounds of muscle, for definition. And actually maintain it. Bet she lives the next fifteen years fluctuating like Oprah.

WHOMST

look at her face

you sound bitter

There's something very comfy about a slut with a little pot belly.

There was a bar tender in quebec city with what looked like an early term baby bump of a beer belly. She was a riot.

My gf has nice tits and an ass, dresses conservatively but she also has a little pot belly. She was super self conscious about it but the more I played with it/fetishized it, the more comfortable she got. Whenever we're home she'll wear too-tight tees braless so her belly pokes out. There's something sexy about being so shameless and open about a body like that.

Cuddling and fucking girls like this is so fucking nice. Soft skin, soft body, gorgeus face

Ew, her milkers are saggy.

Fat bitch is fat. Enjoy trying to have sex with an out of shape piece of shit that can't keep up in bed. Also fat people = gainz goblins.

u living the dream nigga

way too much belly

This beaner slut's time is almost at hand. Incoming 100lbs.

jelly

>literally a roll of fat

From all the semen intake. Are you going to let some hole steal your test?

Disgusting Latina whore

Some high test ass coming through.

this the new fph thread?