Going bald is preventable in 2017. It's also, safe, easy, and effective

Going bald is preventable in 2017. It's also, safe, easy, and effective.

What if I told you scientific, placebo controlled studies show that the side effects of Finasteride to be minimal, affecting a small amount of men, and completely reversible once no longer taking the drug? Are you willing to make room for the idea that humans are emotional creatures and that most of the fear surrounding this drug is anecdotal? Remember: it's easy to scare people. See: Anti-vaxxers, MSG, etc.

What if I told you that Minoxidil is a clinically supported, effective way to promote hair growth, especially when used with finasteride? . Did you know that it's been proven to be more effective when used with microneedling techniques?

It's that easy.
• Finasteride
• Minoxidil
• Microneedling (which you should consider for the skin benefits outside of restoring your hairline, but that's a different thread).

Don't you agree that given that all of this is scientifically validated, that defeating baldness is really not as scary or insurmountable as it seems? The path to preventing hairloss is easy and safe. Those who don't do it are usually shamed with illogical "BE A MAN AND SHAVE" sentiments. Strange, it's almost as if bald people don't want you to prevent yourself from becoming just like them.
Just remember to start early, because if you wait too long, the battle becomes to difficult.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/minoxidil/
youtube.com/watch?v=Islli-xmW-A
fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/InformationbyDrugClass/ucm299754.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22789024
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23392889
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19921479
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23392896
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy shit fuck off

This is well known and is what I'll be doing when I start to thin / bald.

Let the brainlets go bald, they deserve it. And we will all be better off with them out of the gene pool.

are you able to promote hair growth on only like the head, not the whole body?

I really want to keep my long and full blond hair as long as possible.
They are around 50cm long (yes longer than your gf's).
They also nice, I often get asked by girl if they can touch or braiding my hair.

Problem: if all hair get'S more I have trouble. Most guys no shave november is my first week. I have alot body hair on my chest, belly, back and shoulder. Since I lost weight (30+kg) the amount of hair stayed the same but the surface they are on is far far less.

>accept that I'm balding
>decide to just shave everything off
>it now looks worse
>shit hairline is even more visible than before

>shaving with a 0-1 guard and letting everyone see your shitty hairline of a 40 year old slavic man

shave with a razor every 2-3 days

Up voted!

Why are you upset? Did you start too late?

Whoops

minoxidil is used to help promote beard growth.
im using it, im in the second week.
wish me luck beardlets!

Fucking jews trying to push pharma drugs on ppl

Finasteride is (one if the) same drug(s) that trannies take to block testosterone

Look it up

t. tran

It inhibits DHT, not testosterone.

I took it, worked well. Side effects scared me off. Now Im pretty much bald.

idk about minoxidil or microneedling but I've been on finasteride for the past ~6 months and it's given me good results (I had notice my crown thinning a LOT and I was losing lots of hair in the shower so I went to the doctor and he said fin might be a good idea and started me on it for a month, then extended it)

The only side effect possible is ED but that only happens in like 1% of people and even then it's not because of finasteride probably. The only shitty part of being on fin is splitting the 5mg pill into 4 pieces lol.

I'm 23 for reference, some of my friends are balding really quick, with one already haven gone bald to the point where he always wears baseball caps.

Does anyone have any experience with onion oil/water? My mom is trying to shill it to me telling me it brings back hair.

don't spread misinformation

It also decreases collagen production so have fun aging a decade in the span of a few months

OP just read some reddit forum posts and now is a self made shill for finasteride

I took it and it gave me gyno

There is alot of functions dht and 5ar enzyme have in neurological processes that pharma doesnt even know how fin interacts with

Evidence of 5ar receptor permanent downregulation

Myelin sheath problems from altering dht function

The irony is there are safer more effective ways to treat hair loss problems, OP just read some shit online and now is a swlf proclaimed expert

Dht is upstream of the actual process which causes follicle minaturization, so blocking 5ar to lower dht is like using a shotgun to thread a needle. It isnt targetted in anyway.

Also, its hilarious and sad when people read abstracts of stufies and think they have the knowledge and experce to draw thought out appicable health focussed conclusions. Medical studies are only held up as gospwl by people who do know better, ever notice how it is literal online nobodies always harping on about studies which they dont even have the education or experience to fully understand implications of? Its a big problem when literal nobodies with no formal education or intelligence tey o make assumptions based on a few paragraphs hey read and barely understood.

Propeica is the literal jew drug. Theres a reason why finasteride for bph costs a fraction of fin for mpb...

im 30yo and look like a teenager. aging a decade will put me in my real age.

>I took it and it gave me gyno
been on fin for 3 years now, and not a single side effect. Please not everyone has shitty genetics, if u guys are balding don't be afraid and give it a try.

>It also decreases collagen production so have fun aging a decade in the span of a few months
Hence why literally every minoxidil guide recommends using moisturizer and the good ones recommend derma-rolling, which increases collagen production.

>reddit spacing
>typo every other word
>thinks you need a formal education to understand any research studies
Hello and goodbye, brainlet

I'm the 6 month in guy, have you experienced sheds? How about crown, has it fixed your crown yet?

My crown is getting better but I'm hoping it'll fill in completely in a year or so

>Finasteride
Literally a testosterone antagonist.

Enjoy your no gains and your gyno

>Buy these questionable drugs that are almost certainly going to result in at present unknown side affects so you can try desperately to hide onto your hair while hoping nobody notices how incredibly insecure you are.
Pretty jew behaviour desu.
If bald people couldn't get women why are bald people still around?

>Finasteride

"Women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should avoid handling or touching this medicine. This medicine can get into the body through the skin and may harm an unborn male baby. If any of this medicine gets on the skin of a woman, wash the area immediately with soap and water.

Make sure your doctor knows if you have liver disease or severe problems urinating.

This medicine will not cure an enlarged prostate problem or male pattern baldness. Once you stop using this medicine, the prostate will begin to grow again within a few months and any new hair will be lost within 12 months.

This medicine may cause changes to the breast tissue. Tell your doctor if you have any lumps, pain, tenderness, or an enlargement of the breasts while using this medicine.

This medicine will not prevent prostate cancer but may increase your risk of developing high-grade prostate cancer. Tell your doctor if you have concerns about this risk.

This medicine may affect the results of the prostate specific antigen (PSA) test, which may be used to detect prostate cancer. Make sure you tell all of your doctors that you are using this medicine.

This medicine may cause a decrease in the amount of semen you ejaculate during sex. This will not affect your sperm count or your ability to have children.

Your doctor will check your progress and the effects of this medicine at regular visits. Keep all appointments. Blood tests may be needed to check for unwanted effects."

Yeah. Fuck that.

>Going bald is preventable in 2017.
No it isn't you dumb delusional faggot, show me a single man who by using any off those products "prevented" from him eventually going bald?

You literally can't. Those are all just short term ways to combat and slow down the inevitable hair loss that will happen no matter what you do. Don't lie on my board.

I'm on everything except Finastride, fuck that noise. 70% reduction in DHT is insane, the FDA can approve the topical solution or fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

examine.com/supplements/minoxidil/
>When Minoxidil usage is ceased, the rates of hair regrowth are normalized and the appearance of balding returns to baseline within 4-6 months.[20][21][22]If maintained, the increase in hair regrowth when measured at 2 years is usually an average of 30% more than placebo with 5% trending to be more effective than 2%; this study is relatively low powered.
Minoxidil doesn't slow hair loss from male pattern baldness; it reverses it as long as you continue usage.

Is he using finasteride or wearing a hair system?

Also, how does fin affect one's gains?

Again, show me a single example of a man starting to bald and getting on fin+min and not still losing hair as they get old.
Yes fin and min work, but for like 10 years max until the effects wear off and you inevitably become bald like everyone else.

He probably combined minoxidil+finastride and hair transplants and now maintains this new density with minoxidil+finastride. But Beckham probably has a personal doctor he can consult at any time.

>Yes fin and min work, but for like 10 years max until the effects wear off and you inevitably become bald like everyone else.
Do you have any evidence to support that? I haven't seen any longterm follow-up studies on minoxidil, haven't done any research on finasteride.

He looks way more masculine, wise and dependable

I think if you combine mino+finastride and occasional hair transplants every 10 years or so, you can have hair for a very long time. But fuck finastride, they need to find something else.

Annecdotal, but I used Finasteride for 7 months and it didn't help with hairloss.
I had to stop taking it because it gave me severe ED towards the end of taking it which persisted for 2 days after I stopped taking it (scary times). I also found it harder to get hard while taking it.

Minoxidil + microneedling once a week completely reversed my hairloss within 4 months.

Remember that different treatments work for different people.

can you expand on microneedling, how many times a week, which needles, etc.

>even Clooney loses like 3 points right off the bat
Is there anything worse for your looks than going bald?

youtube.com/watch?v=Islli-xmW-A

no

where to cop a nicroneddles?

>tfw perfect hairline
>tfw watched dumbass friend with perfect hairline do a cycle and lose his hairline

I have the big ones 1.5 mm, once a week. Roll over the area until it's red. You don't need to draw blood. Don't use minidoxil for 24 hrs after

Hahahaha why are slavs more likely to recede?

This is the worst post I've seen in a long time.

Pens work better than rollers.

Pens kits are more expensive, but worth it. Lots of interchanging parts to target different areas of your face to reduce blemishes.

Pens are a little more time consuming for hairline maintainence, but IMO are more precise and easier to clean

does microneedling work on crown if I'm on fin?

Or instead of fucking uo your body come to Europe in eastern EU u can get amazing transplants for cheap price

*sees thread*
Don't try and and save your hair, just shave it and grow a beard
*spontaneously votes for Hillary*
Fin and minoxidil are for losers, real high test men shave every day!
*sips soy milk late"
Also it costs so much money! Is your hair really worth all that money?
*Goes to store and buys beard wax, razors and new guards for shaver*
I get plenty of girls with my bald head
*masturbates*

WEEEWWW those comments

>wanting ED and dementia like Drumpf just for hair
>Making it

*Sees thread*
*Triggered*

HAHA, look at these VAIN men caring about their appearance!
*gives up on life*
the bald look is WAY more manly
*posts dubious research about bald men being dominant*
How dare you even think about maintaining your superficial features
*combs beard*
You're all cucks.

At extreme doses this is true. Hair preservation doses are not going to be entirely anti-androgenic.

Upvoted! xD

Accutane ruined my dick.

Finasteride would probably destroy it completely.

Maybe most people are fine but i know my body is sensitive to drugs.

>It also decreases collagen production so have fun aging a decade in the span of a few months
That never happened to me, i still look younger in the face than people my age.

You put it on your scalp, not your face, how can a topical solution possibly affect your face?

Anyway, it worked for my hair for about 2 years, then it stopped working.

*Sees thread*
*Down votes*
HOW DARE YOU
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU NAZI FUCKS
ONLY NAZIS WANT A FULL HEAD OF HAIR
*Calls bull*
FUCK YOU
FINASTERIDE IS THE TOOL OF THE ALT RIGHT
BALDNESS IS OUR PUNISHMENT FOR THE PATRIARCHY
*gf takes money from wallet*

This has to be a new low.
Attempting to mock people who've stopped caring what others think.
Why do you care so much about whether someone shaves their head or not anyway?

*Sees thread*
*slips into smug persona*
This has to be a new low!
*strokes beard*
So what if I've given up on life? You should too!
*Grits teeth*
I shave my head by choice!
*Takes open mouth selfie*

Well at least i don't trawl the internet looking for pictures of bald men to save.

*Sees post*
Gotcha! You have pictures of bald people on your computer!
*Shows response to gf and bull*
You don't have a leg to stand on, trumpster!
*runs razor over side of head*
You nazis never learn, everyone should be bald like me

Reminder that DHT is dihydroTESTOSTERONE. It allows testosterone to act on a number of organs, including the skin and BRAIN.

I'm doing all 3 for about 6 weeks and I'm starting to see some minor results. There's hope for me yet lads.

>hiding your misery behind 15 layers of irony
bet you think youre smart

So that's why women who have orders of magnitudes less DHT are all demented?

>inb4 women are retarded

Mocking people who stopped trying in life is natural.

And look where it got you

most people have acquirences, friends, close friends and family if they want to hear an opinion about something. there are also professionals specialized in many different fields for mental health.
just saying before you spend 10 years mocking people on an afrian shit sculpture imageboard before you realise that no one gives a shit about what a bunch of mouth breathing social outcasts say

Any bals guys that get laid on the reg plese share? Or is suicide the only option if you cant live being incel?

>slav
>receding hairline
story of my life

>started going bald at 20
>allergic to the compound in liquid minoxidyl
>gave up on treating it for a while because I thought I was just screwed
>find out about specific allergy and that foam minoxidyl doesn't have it
>but it's too fucking late

Ironically I've gotten some hairline gains, but my crown is still nearly completely bald.

I don't know what to do, the only thing stopping me from killing myself is knowing that maybe one day I will be able to afford a transplant.

Too scared to go to the doctors and ask to be prescribed finistride.

If I take these will it promote hair growth and make me grow a proper beard? I am not going bald but I am a beardlet

if i bald ill just go full scooby mode + 24/7 hat mode

Not a smart way to live life.
However, you can buy it online. Remember, .5 mg is nearly as effective as 1mg, so you can save a lot of money by splitting those in half.

Why aren't hair systems more common, the ones you see posted here are virtually undetectable and a much safer solution while you're holding on for the long awaited "cure". My hairs still fine at 28 but if something happens I'd probably do that

Rogaine Foam doesn't affect collagen because the Minox is in a different carrier than the liquid. It was never the minox that depleted the collagen but something to do with the other stuff in the liquid.

Man how desperate and sad of a person are you? Do you really need to create some boogyman strawperson ideal of what a bald guy is?

Christ I'm not saying everyone who shaves their head looks good but this levels of projection is just sad.

Fuck I was just at my best friends christmas party last night meeting his newborn baby and he's bald as shit. But he has a hot wife and runs his own carpentry business. Guess what he's also only 5'9"

Get off the internet for a little, stop feeding these fucking festering insecurities. Stop trying to tell yourself "If I can just fix this one last thing about my appearance someone will finally love me!"

Yeah appearance is important. Eat good, work out, have some sense of fashion. Past that learn fucking social skills. Real social skills, not this fake alpha bullshit Veeky Forums thinks will make them cool.

i've been using fin for 4 months with no sides, but whenever i try minoxidil i get bad heart palpitations and numb lips.

What convinced me to get on fin was one of my coworkers showing me a before and after of his crown (2 years), the result was amazing. He also said the same thing about minoxidil.

There’s still a huge stigma towards hair systems which dosent really make sense considering 99% of bald guys would look way better if they wore them, really who wants to see that horseshoe shape or shitty combover. Also if someone loses a limb or an eye no one bitches ir tried to humiliate them if they get a prostetic

wait
does that youtuber use a wig/system?

Good for you for hopping on at 23 - I found about it at that age but just dragged out the process of getting it by saying, "my recession isn't THAT bad". Like everyone else who takes fin - my only regret is that I didn't start taking it 2 years earlier.

At 25 I've been on it for about 2 months. Sides? Sure, I'm less horny which is actually a blessing and watery cum which has actually gone away.

My advice, if you are thinking about taking it, just do it. If the sides are too much - stop. At least then you don't stay up at night wondering.

Yeah, I wish I had hopped on it maybe a year earlier, wouldn't have this thinning spot now. My father started balding in his late 20s, his brothers the same so I should have expected it.

How is shaving your head because you're balding stopping trying?

As opposed to spending thousands of dick killing drugs as well.

>hair has receded at the temples
>has more or less stayed put
>hair hasn't shown once trace of thinning anywhere
>people have told me I have a thick head of hair
>did a 23andme test for other reasons and they said I have a 93% chance not to suffer male pattern baldness
>grandfather on mother's side still has full head of hair

is it possible that the "mature hairline" exists and I'm in the clear? everyone is so quick to troll that whenever I say I've receded at the temples they just reply I'm balding, but am I really?

>meeting his newborn baby and he's bald as shit.
babies usually are

I do, but I'm also tall, handsome, fit, educated, smart, funny, and talented. I still feel like my hairline knocks me down to a 7/10. That's still good enough to get grills tho if your standards aren't too high.

The irony when someone goes on a rant about how no one is qualified to comment on the subject while he himself is not qualified

>What if I told you scientific, placebo controlled studies show that the side effects of Finasteride to be minimal
I would tell you to show the studies or fuck off

>mfw I'm short, unattractive, ignorant, stupid, dull and unremarkable yet im still slaying more puss than this baldcel baldlet

Oy vey goyim give Merck your shekels and buy our chemical castrati... I mean hair loss prevention medice.

That is why finasteride is labelled "persisent erectile disfunction after cessation" in the states hey.

Source:
fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/InformationbyDrugClass/ucm299754.htm

Persistant sexual side effects.

"The participation rate was 81%. At reassessment persistent sexual side effects continued to be present in 96% of subjects. According to the ASEX scores, 89% of subjects met the definition of sexual dysfunction. Neither the length of finasteride use nor the duration of the sexual side effects correlated to changes in scores of sexual dysfunction."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22789024

More about fin
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

I think being tall and fit really helps - you can viewed as a warrior. Being short and bald - geez, no one deserves that.

t. facelet

if you're tall, fit and balt but have a shitty jaw line, chin and brow then you're just some creepy goon

Someone gas this jew.

>0.2 dollars were added to your account

m8, just because you lose hair above the temples doesn't mean you go norwood 7 mode. 80% of men lose hair in those spots.

Ok so I followed your advice.

It looks slightly better. But my scalp now has a tanline in the shape of my shit hairline, so it's still visible.

I woke up this morning and forgot what I had done until I looked in the mirror. It's like a nightmare I can't wake up from.

Thanks anyways user

>Finasteride
>Minoxidil
I'm posting because these places are infested with shills/sociopaths.....
These substances are really good at killing DHT...may save hair (by giving you the androgens of a waymen (pls respect)) but will make you like somone who's some time into "transitioning".
DONT TOUCH THESE THINGS IF YOU WANT TO BE MANLY!!!

as an alternative
Look up taurine instead.... androgenic substance....can help hairlets
>Simulative evaluation of taurine against alopecia caused by stress in Caenorhabditis elegans.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23392889

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19921479

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23392896

cba to quote just read. in one it normalized Test lvls in other helped rats to mate.

>took me 7 goes to do capcha :((((

Anyone else here had to deal with alopecia and had their hair grow back?

Dermaroller + minoxidil result

Because they reproduced before they went bald

how do you even dermaroll your scalp? my hair is too thick, it wouldnt be touching my skin