6'1 210lbs 2 plate bench for hypertrophy reps god I could kick the fuckin' shit out of anyone on this board

6'1 210lbs 2 plate bench for hypertrophy reps god I could kick the fuckin' shit out of anyone on this board

mirin that lack of bulge. OP has tiny pp

ok

God I could fuck the fucking shit out of OP right in his tight, femme, boi pussy like the faggot he is

bottom of pecs need work, sexy boi.

do yourself a favour, find your nearest bjj class and roll with some of the guys there. any 135lb purple belt could manhandle you, unless you've been training of course

You ain't kicking anything much with those legs buddy.

Dont feed the troll

time to cut fatty

did you see santa die and put on the coat or something kek

i can squat 3 plates for reps...

kek there's a limit where your spinning triple armpit ticklers won't work and SHEER POWER comes out on top, I am that power

>6'1 210lbs
how do you not have a 6pack?
whats your lean bodymass 170? lol

2017 and only squatting 3pl8? Fuck off retard, 120lb girls are stronger than you

Can you post more pics?

yes and at 8% shredded that would put him at 183lbs bigger that most.of Veeky Forums kek

What are your max lifts op?

whats the problem?

wtf my arms are half that size and I bench 245 for hypertrophy.

believe it or not strength and size are no correlated for nattys

max lifts

bench 120kg for 3 reps
dead lift 200kg for 1 rep
squat 140kg for 4 reps

No you couldn't fat fuck, every martial artist here could kick your ass. Not even joking. Don't believe me? Watch that video of that russian powerlifter getting murdered by some amateur fighting manlet. You don't know how to fight

I'm bigger than you and stronger than you.

Probably not.

Prolly not ya twink

Except I'm taller than you, weigh more than you, leaner than you(not that that's saying much), and warm up with your maxes.

kek
size > fighting "skill"

A swinging punch from a 120kg bencher is going to knock any human to the floor, your skull isn't made of titanium just because you train martial arts.

No ya don’t, ya bony faggot.

I’d make you my pocket pussy but I think you would complain too much through the process

This, fpbp

Yeah, I kind of do.

200kg for 1

LOL

Lol you claim that you can kick anyone on this board's ass, yet you are weaker than women and aren't even jacked.

Yeah just shut your dick warmer boy.

Unless of course you really want to be my cock holster

Haha okay little guy. Stay safe outside, there's lots of big, strong, scary men out there.

I remember when I had my first beer

Keep trying doughboy, nice tits btw what bra size are you?

where do you live? I'd love to fuck you up

maybe you could kick my ass but I'd like to see you grow another inch ;:)

t. 6'2

why do ppl post this shit
do you like being insulted by strangers on the internet? why do you even care?

I will make you suck my dick with your ass bromigo.

You sound like our boy Hemingway

>those curtain
>a mirror on the closet
get the fuck out of your parents' house, fagit.