Get a manicure

Get a manicure.

If she has enough time to be looking at your fingernails you doing something wrong boy

Are mine okay?

380 / 300 / 225 / 130

>caring what girls think
>caring what underaged girls think
>Implying they know what they want
>implying I want to be some pampered soyboy
>implying calluses and dirty hands aren't actually a turn on

W E W
E
W

l-london?

*breaks your neck with deadly speed*

C U T E T R A P

I've literally only had girls tell me how sexy my hands are because of the calluses on them. That they look and feel "manly".

bitches always say they love when they can feel how rough my hands are when I grab them.

Having rough hands and disgusting nails isn't the same thing.

Don't have grimy unkept nails and moisturise. Nothing more cringe than shaking someones crusty diseased hands.

Girls either like you or they don't. If it came to down to how your fingernails look then they didn't like you to begin with

i see you have mastered the art of hiding your masculine hands

>this

girls cream their knickers over calluses. Soibois will never know this feel

>380 / 300 / 225 / 130
what did he mean by this

THRY ARENT TALKING ABOUT HANDS BUT NAILS YOU FUCKING DUMB CUNT

This

>he doesnt realize its a combination of things that attracts a girl

80% Face
10% Body
10% Misc shit like OP pic, money car watch status etc

how do I stop chewing my nails
one of my friends said it looked disgusting and I agree, how do I stop

no normie advice like
>put nailpolish on it bro
please

Sounds like you got stuck working manual labour. It's ok cucky, maybe Mr noseburg will give you more (((overtime))) for the holidays.

Honestly? Just stop doing it. Which is the same advice as

>just be urself :^)

Whenever you become aware of yourself doing it, simply stop doing it. Don't ever feed the urge.

It'll go to
>Well, I bit my nails less now that I stop biting whenever I become aware of me doing it.
>I bit my nails a lot less because I stop doing it as soon as I realize I do it
>I bit my nails rarely, because the urge isn't nearly as strong

Oh, and keep your nails short as it is practical for you to do so. I used to bite my nails really bad until I was about twenty; think down to the red, then I'd start biting the skin around the tips of my fingers.

I already bite until I bleed lol, I bite the fucking flesh off too

It's the power ratings of each of his fingers.

the worst thing about trying to overcome a 25 year nailbiting habit like i have is that even when my nails are growing back, no biting over a month and are long, the nail bed part of the nail (so the non-white part) is still deformed, like angled like a triangle instead of flat across the top.

so what happens is I trim them so that they get flat across the top which results in a lot of white nail on the sides (where the nail bed is deformed) and then the nails get a ton of dirt under them and lead me to cleaning them with my teeth and then end up biting them

how many grams each finger weighs

no.

soyboy autism

>80% face
>10% money,car status
Found the underage

20 years of nailbiting made me an expert of forming my nails into the same shape what scissors can do. It became an art.

>hear my female friends start gushing over a guy
>"OMG HES SOOOOOOO HOOOOOT"
>It's some subhuman objective 5/10 who is rich/famous

Never fails.

I kind of "shave" my nails between my bottom front teeth. They don't look ugly or bitten, also very satisfying to do.

Is this how Australians write their 1rm?

post dick

Look man I play classical guitar. My fingernail are kept the way they need to be to play classical guitar.

>20 years of nailbiting made me an expert of forming my nails into the same shape what scissors can do. It became an art.
THIS. Have better nails than anyone I know.

I am literally the same senpai. I'm a very clean person in general, and soon as I manage to let my nails grow out to a normal not-bitten-down level I begin to notice the accumulation of dirt. I do a lot of work outside, how the fuck do I keep my nails clean enough to resist the urge to use my teeth?! I've yet to find a method that leaves my nails cleaner than dragging my lower teeth along the nail and then spitting that shit out and brushing. But unerringly I end up biting off the nail at some point and the cycle begins anew.

>tfw have baby hands
>perfect nails and skin
>get my hand caught on a piece of metal and leaves a big scratch
>it heals perfectly
>drop something on my finger nail gets fucked up
>it heals perfectly
I want to die

Me and an acquaintance both stopped the same way. We both stopped after being in south-east asia for two weeks. You don't know what might be under your nails, so you don't put them in your mouth. Cured almost 20 years of nail biting for me.

biting your nails is disgusting

After being a nail biter for 23 years I finally stopped because pic related made me feel ashamed that some girl would find my fingers disgusting. It’s been half a year since I quit. I honestly never thought I would stop.

Meme magic is real

>That one guy who thinks it's okay to have disgusting, dirty hands because he did manual labor hours earlier
>"Bro, you're getting oil and dirt on everything you touch"
>"Yeah I work as a car mechanic so that's normal"

PAY

Having nails this long is even more disgusting

tips?

i've stopped cold turkey drinking, drugs, fapping... but can't fucking stop biting my fucking nails. i don't even realise when i do it.

Just don't bite your nails and don't let them be dirty underneath.

It's not rocket science.

>Long nails
>Bitten nails
Only the epitome of human trash could have those kinds of hands.

i have anxiety and bite my nails, thank god its never gotten as bad as that pic