DYEL Internet friend is spending his Saturday night at a party making friends and having sex with girls

>DYEL Internet friend is spending his Saturday night at a party making friends and having sex with girls

>I'm spending my Saturday night working out alone in a cold dim room

Is this what they meant by ``leaving humanity behind''

it's okay user at least we have eachother

Let's be honest things would be no different if you didn't lift

Eh, you'll get over those feelings when you get older user. You can't go out and party every saturday night of your life, you are bound to have some chill ones. Don't worry about it.

I keep telling myself that slaving away in my youth to get a good physique is going to help me a lot later in life and my 40's will be superb but I'm coming closer to the realization that it's all bullshit. I know your feel too OP.

I'm 28...

You do realize being Chad is a mindset, not just being aesthetic or big? You habe half the equations down, you need the other half.

Physically, maybe.

>tfw 20 yo
>tfw never had any friends
>never been to parties
>never drunk alcohol
>never done any drugs
>never had sex
>I only have the courage to go to the gym at night

You can at least buy alcohol (in a year) and order drugs online

The rest of the stuff is normalfag privilege

Sounds like a serious case of being a faggot, OP.

>privilege
lmao
Do you actually WANT to do those things? Party, drugs, easy girls. Do you want to do that or is it just because everyone does it you want to fit in? When I went to parties I unironically looked like the "wish I was home right now" comic guy. I know what I want and it's not that because im nor a normalfag and will never be.
If you are though, just fucking do it, the worst that could happen is still better than not doing anything.

>in a year
Baahahaaaahahahaaaaa ..
>*sniffs*
Freedom

O B S E S S E D
B
S
S
E
D

That actually sounds really fucking cool. Mirin gym is it a home gym or a out of the way place?

I've lived that party lifestyle dude you're not missing out on much. I wasted a lot of my life away drinking, partying, doing drugs, and fucking sluts and I regret it all. It turned me into a big fuck up in the long run.

Think of it this way, while they're drinking and fucking their worries away you're actually improving yourself. You're disciplined and responsible enough to take care of yourself and not become a modern day hedonist, doing whatever it takes to always "feel good" and "be happy." You may look at it now and think to yourself and say "I'm a loser for not drinking myself stupid with strangers and having passionless sex with whores" but when you get older you'll realize that none of that will matter.

Keep getting bigger and improving yourself man. You don't necessarily need to leave all of humanity behind, just the worthless ones.

Home gym

I don't know it gets hard to keep improving when you have nothing to show for it but a bulky body and extra money.

I-I might be your friend. Where are you from.

>You habe half the equations down, you need the other half.
Yeah na. 50% chadism is mindset, 40% is actions, 10% is looks.

Why do you care about impressing other people? Look at yourself in the mirror, that's the only person you need to impress. If you impress yourself in a new way every day then you're a successful man. Don't seek the approval of others because they'll always criticize you to make themselves feel better.

Keep grinding bro, it's worth it. It's always best to focus on the positives, you'll be so much happier in life. Never give up and do whatever the fuck it takes to reach your goals.

This right here, looking back on it, like fuck me I have barely anything to show for the amount of money I make all because I decided to live that sort of lifestyle. Getting serious about lifting last year really helped me clean up my act, you also start to notice how much people stop coming around when you are trying to improve yourself and most of them do anything to try and sabotage you.

I like how this thread ended up as a bragging thread for ex Chads

seriously when I think about the amount of money i've spent on booze and drugs and partying in general in the past it makes me wanna cry

I'll concede that, good point user

Lol I was never "Chad" just a normal dude.

Between July of 2013 and July of 2014 I am fairly certain I spent $13,000 at a local bar/tavern.
I know this because they had a "rewards card" keeping track of $$$$, and appetizers, and variety of beers, etc.
You had to spend $5000 to get a "pub crawl" double-decker bus ride reward.

>mfw I won two bus rides in 12 months.
>things are different now.
>never took a bus ride.

The thread was made to lament never being allowed to enjoy youth not for used up Chads to slap one another on the back reminiscing good times they had together.

Go full cocoon mode for 6 month and return to the real world ready to smash puss

What is this anime?

dont let that stop you user. we are superior to them anyways right?

>sick with influenza and pneumonia for the past two weeks
Stfu OP, at least you can lift weights and be healthy. Fucking pussy ass nigger get you nigger ass back to /r9k/

>improving yourself
for temporary muscles that go away once you stop working out

the rest of the time i spend on Veeky Forums, which is as hedonistic as partying, but nowhere near as good for social gains