Daily reminder: Social gains are just as important as being fit bros

Daily reminder: Social gains are just as important as being fit bros
>What type of social gains have you made?

none in my entire life

Never had to work on that, it's the physical progress I struggle with.

I'm considering doing those comfort zone buster challenges but the "community" is very off putting.

I'm literally sitting in bed with my gf under my arm and down comforter browsing Veeky Forums while she sleeps. Life could not be any comfier

>worked for three years in call center in college calling alumni for donations
>raised a shit ton of money
>no social gains

>been a sports referee the past decade
>no social gains

>work in hospital setting with patients and other therapists
>no social gains

all these pretty social activities and i make no gains from them, i'm toast

Half of the girls in the class is crushing on me.
>tfw afraid the girls will find out just how much of a sperg I secretly am

>Go out to social events weekly
>Literally push myself out of my comfort zone as borderline full blown introvert that stays at home all day in room
>Practice talking to bros and qts
>Not always goes in my favor but still learn from mistakes
Feels fucking amazing, DO IT!!!!!!!!

>claims to be introvert who stays in room
>gets invited to weekly social events

Got a bro’s number at the gym today, going hiking next weekend
N-no homo

>Social gains are just as important as being fit
You aren't my bro, normalfag.

I overtrained on social gains and accidentally redpilled myself, I now see through human psychology and am intensely aware of how inherently shit all people are

EVERY TIME I GO TO THE BAR AND HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND I HAVE ANXIETY ATTACKS FOR DAYS ABOUT GETTING THE BITCH PREGNANT OR FALSE RAPE CLAIMS OR SOME SHIT

WHY CANT I JUST GET LAID AND BE NORMAL LIKE ALL MY DEGENERATE FRIENDS????

>>tfw afraid the girls will find out just how much of a sperg I secretly am
they know already user

that or they think your gay

Joined a sport team at my college.

We party at competitions

Reconnected with a lot of friends I haven't talked to in awhile.

Spent the day with my little brother and lightened his day, fuckboy.

In my job I went from having a panic attack form a phone ringing to flirty joking with female clients, still a sperg when face to face with someone though.

i spent this semester taking uber rides to my college courses twice a week. got to practice my social skills with the drivers. can talk to almost anyone with ez or least i now have the ability to tell when the person likes me enough for a convo or wants me to fuck off.

I got a gf.
We went on a hike up a mountain, and I kissed her while we were alone looking at a gorgeous view.
It was her first kiss.

Introverts can have friends too you know

How do I even improve my social gains?

Sounds nice. Im happy for you:)

Went with my gf to the bird market, on the way I met up an old friend on ecstasy comedown so we had a lil coffee at the corner while we discussed and then we saw the birds and bought a beautiful plont and went back home and it was nice.

Went on a couple dates with some tinder sloots. Practiced being less of a beta autist around women.

>At movies yesterday
>Finish seeing Wonder with a couple friends
>They go to the restroom and I sit next to some chick playing on her phone
>Ordinary looking but ive always found them the most attractive
>I ask what movie she saw
>She said Wonder
>Asked her how she liked it and she said it was pre good
>I said 'I liked it but it was essentially Kids are Cunts: The Movie, I can't wait for the next one Adults are also Cunts: The sequel.
>She chuckled and my friends finished up in the rest room
>Said nice talking to you and went home to play Mario Odyssey with my pals
Just striking up conversation with randoms help me with my social skills abit. I just bee myself and make jokes I think are funny. Usually works desu.

>look like chad
>tfw virgin who is too lazy for a gf

I've been socializing almost every day for the past 3 weeks with different groups of people. I've improved so much, I'm not awkward in conversations, I went on my first date, I'm not afraid to speak up or call someone out and I feel comfortable in my own skin.

It's a great feeling and certainly a vast improvement in merely 10 months. I'll be going into a short monk mode just to recharge, but I've never been happier.

I couldn't have done it without browsing here either, thank you Veeky Forums.

Thanks user. desu didn't think anyone would believe the post because it sounds like tfwnogf bait.
This girl's absolutely inexperienced and wants to take things slow since I'm her first everything, my only potential worry is over the next couple of months her sex drive never increases. But it'll probably be fine

this
i am his bro now normiefag

where do you find people to socialize with? how do you not be awkward, what do you talk about?

Actually talked to people at my work's xmas party. I had legitimately meaningful conversations with the new hires.

I'm also starting to think my colleagues are more autstic than I am. They just prefer to talk within their own little cliques and can't initiate conversations with people they don't know (the new hires). This kind of explains why I had/have trouble talking to them.

Honestly, I couldn't really say. A lot of it was improvised with tid bits of information I've read online that I've integrated into my social life.

Most important thing I'd suggest is to say "yes" to all invites if they come your way, no matter how "boring" the event may be.

Awkwardness goes away over time but it requires practice. You're going to fail a lot, I do as well. When I fuck up, I reflect on my failings by writing them down when I get home. Easier said than done though.

I wanna make some social gains in 2018 and figured out working is a way to do it. So I'm a student, looking for a part time job that allows me to interact with people on a regular basis on the job

Which types of jobs would be fitting?

I know that feeling.
>work at a job for 5 years
>no friends there, everyone hates me
>every day I come home thinking "what did I do wrong today?"
>drive myself nuts trying to please these people
>finally get to the point where I flip out and scream at them
>quit
>find new job
>everyone loves me
>I walk in and people's faces light up when they see me
>"g-guys, it's just me"
>mfw, pic related
>"I know user, I love working with you"
>drive by old job
>they give me the finger when they see my car
I get it now.

do I still really need social gains?
I can activate my "on" mode like a switch.
usually im am introvert and quiet.
but whenever I want I can flip the switch and become super social and make friends easily.

Become a barback

got a new job in october, and have recently been bonding well with the people who work there.
one of my coworkers lifts also, and just today, we were talking about our favorite lifts and our schedules.
there's also this really cute girl that works there, actually shorter than manlet me, with a fat ass and nice looking body. we're having a coworker party on monday, nothing too special or alcoholic. I'm thinking about asking her out there. wish me luck Veeky Forums.

Well, boys. I'm slowly getting closer to the only girl at Uni worth a damn. She's not perfect (very nihilistic and not religious in the slightest), but she's extremely intelligent, and is the only girl I've met who can both think and remain silent when she needs to.

She's seen a lot. She's cold, she's Russian, and her life isn't easy, but by Jove I'm going to try with her.

Yesterday I held her close to me for the first time and looked her in the eyes and almost kissed her, but I didn't. I won't make that mistake again.

Wish me luck, boys.

along with that, have been noticeably gaining muscle weight. my shirts are starting to grow tight, and it is the best feeling in the world

>asking her out
>new job
>only girl there
youre an idiot for doing this but go ahead and ruin your new good job you got going for you.
moron

>implying she is the only girl there, and that i cant accept rejection/ridicule
did I hit a few nerves?

I envy You, but such a thing is not meant to last

nope
you just keep showing your stupidity
let me guess, early 20's?

I have new women to do this with every time it finishes
feels good being desirable

Yeah thought about this. I don't wanna be a waiter though. That's the ultimate cuck job

Was mining and buying btc years ago. Feeling really blessed these last few weeks with the gains that I've received.

I don't know anything about BTC but at what price do you think you're gonna cash out? Do you think this is a bubble or are you gonna keep riding it out, thicc or thin? My brother bought a couple BTC at $500, sold at $1000, and tells me he's depressed as fuck now cause his $1000 profit could have been $40 000 – how would you react if you woke up with $1mil less one day?

>saying the word cunt, especially to a female person, to random people is social skills

youre an autist

stop shilling your meme currency here

protip: the only way this guy makes money is by having suckers buy in to it. look up the Greater Fool Theory

I cashed out ~80 btc's about a week ago for 1.2mm...I couldn't forgo the gains much longer. Also, I want to start investing in real estate here and I need the capital to get going.

I'm letting it ride for awhile longer as well as looking at some other alt-coins. I'd be pretty pissed if everything disappeared tomorrow but then again this wasn't supposed to happen anyway.

I don't want you to buy in. You can go kick rocks down the street for all I care.

Been with current gf for 2,5 years now. I'm her first everything. It is nice being with a inexperienced girl, but she won't be good at any of it to begin with (probably like you). It took some time for us to get jiggy with it the first time. She legit lost her virginity to my leg lol.
Go slow and don't rush her and you'll keep her for a long time.
Good luck user

Its called a condom

You dumb shit

And no one is going to falsely accuse you of rape stop drinking the trump coolaid

He's rprobably just Australian.. they talk heaps different dow under aye cunt

So you put your leg up her vagina?

Wew lad

Kek.
No just a bit of rubbing made her cum. Another great thing about a inexperienced girl lol.

Once I realized that my internal monologue is more intellectual and interesting than 95% of the people I encounter, I just let it loose and became an extrovert. Most people are wired so that if a more charismatic and witty person is in their presence, they'll naturally defer to them and go along with what they're saying. Once you become cognizant of this you can pretty much control the pace of any social interaction

>kind of a nerd in highschool
>didn't get a lot of girls (didn't get any)
>went to college
>joined a fraternity
>learned how to talk to girls
>learned how to talk to peers
>learned how to talk to alumni/superiors

pretty much problem solved, that and the alumni network for work was worth dues, all the parties were just gravy

>frat shill

I'm starting a job tomorrow. I'll have multiple shallow work friendships but less time with my true best friend so idk if it's a gain or not.

>mad that girls want to go to frat parties because they're fun

>reverts right to girls and parties

frat shills lol

You're a hateful user that will never achieve any social gains. I was like you once, sitting on the side talking shit about people who were having fun and taking risks. That was fear more than anything else...

What next?

can u give sum bitcoin to a poorfag

>ad hom
you started it

How about this?

ask her to decapitate your long hard wood

Retard

Got a gf, friends and and active life. Veeky Forums is worthless. It really opened my eyes, the fact that you're all virgins/spergs with a low education level. Getting advice from here is like asking a 10 year old techniques on how to lick pussy.

what advice would you even take from here socially

None. Just came to take a look at the losers.

Same dude. I just added one of them on Facebook I was gonna try with her but it’s been over a day and she hasn’t added me yet. I know that’s not that long but.. she seemed like she wanted me so it’s kind of confusing. The other day we were standing around the teacher and she looked over at me for a few seconds(while she was right beside me). Her friend also asked us both questions about ourselves like she was trying to get us to talk with each other.

She could just be waiting to not seem desperate or maybe she really hasn’t gone on and seen it yet.. idk