>he uses gloves
user, I...

EM

>he fell for the gloves are pussy meme

Why would you use them? They just make your grip worse

>not purposely making your grip worse to make already heavy weight even tougher

That's retarded. I'm going to do it

>gloves

I just use gloves for compression on my wrists and because my hands are always fucking sweaty

What is the tensile strength of skin user?

no never mind, i already know you're lifting pussiweight.

post your diddly 1rm

>asking anons for thier 1rp, or pics, or anytype of proof on Veeky Forums.

Yor a fucking moron dude.

he dont need to post shit, the FACT is that yor palms TEAR when you lift strong enough.

dont use gloves, be a big man. yor so fuckin cool.

Powerful broscience here anons.

i think a dry glove has better grip than my sweaty hands

Chalk.

gym doesnt allow it or i would

my tricep-bar's grips always gets fucking disgusting, im assuming from sweat and natural oils in the skin?

I even washed my hands before every sesh and at at the end of the week the grips were still grimy.

if you dont wear gloves to public gyms you might as well just rub your hands all over the toilet seats in the bathrooms as well.

they dont tear because they get used to it unless you dont take care of your callouses and let them grow thick and easily tearable

pic related my hands, notice lack of torn skin?

i was pulling heavy (hitting 4pl8 weights for sumo, and 3.5pl8 for RDLs, 2plate rows) for 2 weeks now

dark spot on my thumb from hook grip which i use on heaviest sets, for warmups and rows i use double overhand, and if my grip gives out i use straps.

this is valid concern to wear gloves, not fear of getting callous

And if your hands are sweaty, use fucking chalk and clean up the bar before (if you want) and afterwards. Washing your hands is also good idea once in a while. Im kind of autistic when it comes to this because at work im dealing with food so they have to be sanitized and shit

just dont let callouses to build up so this doesnt happen to you
use that heel scrubbing thing for feet care

its quick simple and effective and makes your grip stronger, less discomfort and less risk of tearing

pic related after doing 5pl8 rackpulls with hook grip

Some advice from Rippletits

>post em gloves

I have the hardest time finding a pair that matches my purse

hold the bar right or transition to male

How many people are going to post skin tears before you realise youre retarded?

So? Use straps, then

At that point, just use straps. Gloves are bad because they increase the bar distance in relation to your palm

Eww brb going to buy gloves

your wrist is 1.5x thicker than a sips can??

Thank you based Rippetoe